[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we accept immigration? It's a cancer on the western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 41
File: current year.jpg (323 KB, 784x1209) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
323 KB, 784x1209
Why do we accept immigration? It's a cancer on the western world. The "refugees" that come here are more than often just horny 25 year old so men wanting to rape some easy blondes and reap welfare money. The nation becoming host for these people suffer, much like how a virus infects a host cell, the immigrants slowly but surely corrupt everything that made the host something great and worth preserving. They bring their cancerous attitudes and behaviour and corrupt the host into the same shit hole they fled from.

Why is it taboo to oppose this suicide of the western countries? What madness is it that urges a nation to partake in this suicide of ideals and lifestyle?
>>
Is the third panel shopped or are his teeth actually that ugly?
I know he's British, but there still should be a minimum amount of dental work required to be a TV host.
>>
>>27574225
It's not about what "we" want, it's what the rich want, and they want cheap labor and unorganized masses fighting amongst themselves.
>>
File: 1417122478093.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1417122478093.gif
904 KB, 500x532
>>27574225
>tfw onii-chan is a blue pilled Chad
>mommy doesn't know any better
>have to fight over mom being cucked or not
>>
Well, I don't think that anybody would like to leave their homes to prevent death by crossed fire
We would do the same thing if we were in the refugees shoes

Also I don't understand that fear of losing the "western lifestyle"
Nigga as a third worlder I can asure that your life style is still the most dominant and civilizated in the whole world because it can adapt and even evolve to different situations and scenarios
Haven't you heard about globalization? the death of different cultures and the rise of One mixed and supreme culture?
If you really belive that islam will replace the american/european waylife then you need to read more or get out
>>
>>27574376
>We would do the same thing if we were in the refugees shoes
We would rape and make crime in whatever host country we fled to? I doubt that.

>If you really belive that islam will replace the american/european waylife then you need to read more or get out
Have you been to certain suburbs in Sweden? It's basically like entering a portal to an Islamic world. Swedish girls don't even dare enter there out of fear of being raped because they're not wearing burkas.

Now shut the fuck up and go poo in loo, Haadjit.
>>
>>27574305
And politicians who want free welfare votes
They don't know what they're doing and they don't care
>>
>>27574412
I was reffering about leaving your homeland to another country, they don't have the fault to being in the middle of a conflict, neither you but it's up to you if you will judge an entire group of people based on some criminals actions

Besides nobody goes were inmigrants live in any country in the world, it's common sense nigga
>>
>>27574499
>Besides nobody goes were inmigrants live in any country in the world
And what does that tell you about immigration? That it is ultimately a failure. The only type of immigration that should be allowed is immigration to neighbour countries with temporary stay. Those that flee all the way to the heart of Europe don't flee from immediate danger. Those that flee from immediate danger flee to neighbouring city/country.
>>
>>27574573
Refugees are also supposed to be temporary, but no one expects anyone in Europe to return once the wars are over.
>>
>>27574225
Is he threatening us in the third panel?
>>
>>27574637
It's supposed to play on the whole "OMG YUROP NEEDS TO IMPORT SHITSKINS BECAUSE LOWER BIRTH RATES" even though immigration makes the lower birth rates even more damaging by having a higher percentage of the population on welfare benefits as opposed to working. No sane person can say that Europe is economically benefitted from immigration. Yet liberals still keep push this argument when it has no basis whatsoever in reality.
>>
>>27574225
my ex inb4 normie ree used to use this analogy:

it's like you have a nice clean pool, and you spend a lot of time and money keeping it clean and nice.

and your neighbors have a pool, but they literally shit in it. it's disgusting and unusable. the water is murky, laden with disease, there's some kind of bacterial superspecies growing on it, full of leaves and bugs, etc.

your neighbors are now upset with the state of their pool and they want to use your pool.
do you let them?
>>
There is no 'we', these policies are set by elites, it's also absolutely retarded to identify with any larger group of people (normies), when these same people would happily throw you to the wolves the moment it benefitted them.

The lack of stability in those countries is also a direct result of western intervention in those regions, an intervention that is in part responsible for your life being so easy so far, basically you benefit from all the cheap oil that comes out of the region and so you can live in well heated homes with constant internet access - and this has consequences - a global 'security framework' has to be enforced to maintrain this statuos quo, and in the process real human beings lives are destroyed, and it also creates conflict with pre-existing ideological like Islam.

Also, don't demonising the men who are trying to escape being beheaded. Most victims of ISIS are men, not women. They have every right to attempt to avoid gettnig caught up in thes conflicts (on either side of the fighting). Are they horny? Yes, all men are horny. Are they necessarily rapists? Not really, many of them come from less feminised cultures where they haven't been taught to treat female sexual choice as some sort of holy, untouchable thing.

You're just another bluepilled cuck defending western women and bullying non-western men, and it's disgusting.
>>
>>27574225
Corporations
They bring over the immigrants for cheap labor that nobody else wants. Kind of like how trump hires illegals for his hotel chains. In fact the only reason any white country has nonwhites is because someone thought they could make money off them
>>
>>27574736
>The lack of stability in those countries is also a direct result of western intervention in those regions
Yeah because before the west intervened, Middle East and Africa were the shining beacons of pacificism and progress.

Truth is that shitskins remain shitskins no matter how much help you throw them. Just look at the immigrants coming to Europe. They get everything handed to them on silver platter yet the majority of them become leeches on society, unwilling to work and unable to sympathize with the local population.
>>
File: dress[1].jpg (75 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
dress[1].jpg
75 KB, 600x399
>>27574376
First of all over 70% of people illegally emigrating to Europe are not refugees. They are economic migrants i.e. they are looking to suckle the at the teat of European Welfare. Second the western lifestyle is endangered by the shear force of demographic shift that will be caused by the migrant crisis. If immigration continues unabated native europeans will be a minority in Europe in ten years. Most of the migrants are Muslim and believe that Sharia should be the law of the land. That belief system is completely counter to the western lifestyle. Historically modern, western values are extremely rare. It only spread through colonial expansion and media the scale of which will probably never be seen again. Powerful Islam would coopt all of that and eliminate all expressions of western culture.
>>
>>27574779
>They get everything handed to them on silver platter yet the majority of them become leeches on society, unwilling to work
If they aren't working how are they stealing your jobs?
>HURR NIGGERS WON'T WORK
>HURR NIGGERS STOLE MY JOB
>>
>>27574804
And the gender-fluid tolerant SJWs will be there to greet this cancer, withour realizing the irony of being tolerant to intolerance.

Europe ridding its nations of nationalism was a mistake. There was some sense for Europeans to be proud of what they had created. White guilt means these morons are willingly handing over civilization to the barbarians at the gate.
>>
>>27574779

>Yeah because before the west intervened, Middle East and Africa were the shining beacons of pacificism and progress.

I don't deny that Africa and ME historically were never highly stable region, but relaly neither was Europe. The stability Americans and modern (last 50 years) Western Europeans have known is mostly a result of this massive extraction of resources and fossil fuels, and the projection of military power on a global scale, which intervenes in the Middle East continually and continues to stir things up. Think about it this way, ISIS is known to be a product of several US intervention - the intervention in Iraq in the 2000's, interventions in Libya and so on are all known to have helped ISIS emerge. We could also completely ignore ISIS - but we don't. Why? In part because of universalist ethical grounds, but more importantly because of the need to keep the region stable to continue to get cheap oil. This is no conspiracy theory, this is openly discussed and stated. If you're an American\Canadian\Brit\Australian, you benefit (materially) from physical distance and the projection of this global military force which maintains a high degree of stability. You would not be living the life that you are if it wasn't for this - and yet this has consequences to people in those regions. The hate towards the West is a product of this. ISIS openly state that they're attacking France recently because of its attacks on their Caliphate. You could argue that ISIS want world domination, but their focus would not be on France at the moment if it wasn't for western bombings.

>Just look at the immigrants coming to Europe. They get everything handed to them on silver...

This is bullshit. They get a lot of assistance, and this is good. They don't get 'everything handed to them' at all, and yeah the problem is that these people are going to be coming in, have trouble integrating, and be motivated to take the easy route once they're here.
>>
Best way to fight this is to promote gender quotas for immigration/immigrating relatives.
They both have very solid arguments with major PC appeal.
>can you imagine integrating into a society when your entire family is living in a warzone?
>think of all the poor girls being raped over in Syria now that husbands/male relatives aren't there to protect them
>>
>>27574225
>Inviting a group of people amounting to well under 1% of the German population is destroying the entire continent

Wat?
>>
>>27574916

>Advocating discrimination against males
>on r9k

Found the pol faggot.
>>
>>27574225
I wouldn't have a problem with refugees/immigrants if they at least TRIED to adopt my culture.

Irish immigrants, German immigrants, Polish immigrants, nobody wanted them when they first came here, but after a generation they all lost their accents and adopted our culture, and now it's bridge under the water.

Muslims on the other hand: they don't want to learn English, they don't want to obey western laws, they don't want to eat western food, they wont even try. That's just plain fucking rude. Like imagine if I went to Japan and refused to take my shoes off wherever I went and demanded my Americanized neighborhood in Kyoto only obeyed "Christian law" because fuck Japanese laws. That's what Syrian refugees are doing to the west.
>>
>>27574225
>Why do we accept immigration?

It's not our choice. Even in Europe no one wants this, but it happens under every single major party so there's nothing we can do.
>>
>>27574929
Anon they're really destructive. Having such a major gender imbalance is a statistical nightmare.
>>
>>27574225
Does the sight of this guys face send shivers up anyone elses spine? He's looks so... mousey, mouldy.
>>
I'm just going to watch the shitshow until it reaches boiling point and laugh (and probably die) when, eventually, all of Europe becomes fascist in response.
>>
>>27574736
You don't know anything about the Middle East if you think that Western intervention is the main cause of current conflicts. War in the Islamic world is similar to the Reformation in Europe. Various ethnic and religious sects are all vying for control and independence. The Sunni, Shia, Sufi are all trying to establish their own versions of the Holy Roman Empire. The Saudis want to maintain their power by spreading a radical version of Islam called Wahhabism. It's insane that someone as ignorant as you calls others blue pilled cucks while engaging in apologia and emotional appeal. Your view only scratches the surface of history.
>>
>>27574873

I don't give a fucking shit about the Middle East or about ISIS, take your dickless guilt tripping somewhere else, faggot.

They can all fuck off, I don't want them to "integrate" I want them gone.

Europe is not some shitty "nation of immigrants" like the US
>>
>>27574873
I think it's extremely disingenuous to tie in fossil fuels and and other resources as some great catalyst for peace in the Western world. There were two major wars that tore up the continent and they had nothing to do with oil.
Furthermore, if we (the West) really wanted to they could have simply conquered the entire region- and we still could today although that would certainly be violent and unwanted.
The oil is the only thing that brought any sort of modernity to most of the Arab region like SA, Qatar, UAE, and so on. These are countries that practice slavery today and have their hands in all sorts of pots, but they accept no refugees.
>>
>>27574990

Who cares what you care about?

>>27574993

I think you've misunderstood me. I mention fossil fuels because it's the main reason the US and West have an ongoing presence in the ME, and the main reason for repeated military intervention, to maintain stability to keep this oil flowing. This isn't a leftoid conspiracy theory, this is the stated foreign policy position of the US and most of the West.

I'm not saying the fossil fuel thing is the only reason the region is unstable at all. Islam is obviously somewhat important!
>>
>>27574736
> less feminised cultures where they haven't been taught to treat female sexual choice as some sort of holy, untouchable thing.

Are they not? If anything it's the West that's obsessed with cheap sex and the muzzies who adhere to religious ideas of celibacy and abstinence.
>>
>>27574990
>Europe is not some shitty "nation of immigrants" like the US
It is now 8^)
>>
I'm not saying you're wrong but take this back to /pol/.
>>
>>27575036
Islam helps a lot, but it boils down to the same tribal wars the area has had for thousands of years.
I really hope alternative energies get here soon enough- they're finally getting enough traction to avoid being stomped out by crooked politicians serving energy companies.
>>
>>27575106
My heart is breaking. You just told me you loved me.
>>
>>27575036

No one gives a shit what you think about either you dumbfuck Americoon nigger.
>>
>>27575036
>Islam is obviously somewhat important!
This is the understatement of the century. Have you seen any ISIS propaganda? It is all about expanding one specific type of Islam across the ME and the world. They brazenly state that their goal is to 'take back' the parts or Europe that were conquered by muslims several centuries ago - they want back Spain, that's how far back we're talking.

Intra-Islamic conflict cannot be discounted or diminished as the cause of war in the ME. Western intervention is only fairly recent in comparison to wars between Shia, Sunni and others. In fact British and French colonialism brought about the most peaceful period in the recent history of the MENA region.

Western involvement is overstated. How could the Russo-Afghan war and the two Iraqi-American wars be blamed for say, the Iranian Revolution? If oil were the cause then why would the US have pulled out of oil rich Iraq instead of staying buddied up with oil-poor Israel? Even Russia's ME allies, Iran and Syria don't have oil. What's going on there?
>>
>>27575146
>dumbfuck Americoon nigger.
the funny thing is it's way easier for a black man to screw a white woman in europe than in america.
>>
File: guy.jpg (47 KB, 795x495) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
47 KB, 795x495
>>27574225

>horny 25 year old so men wanting to rape some easy blondes and reap welfare money

This is literally /r9k/
>>
>>27574225
Borders shouldn't exist.
>>
File: QfGWgqG.png (93 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
QfGWgqG.png
93 KB, 265x258
>>27574804
ok but whys there a white girl playin an egypshun?
>>
>>27575508
Go to bed soros
>>
Its not like robots are any better. Hell im sure most of the refugees will get jobs sooner than boys on this board.
Atleast they have the balls go outside and walk half a continent.
>>
>>27575508

I bet your home's front door has a lock, you fucking hypocrite
>>
>>27575514
Eh? Aside from national pride, (which is dumb by the way, no one chooses to be born in a specific nation) why shouldn't we have a one world government?
>>
>>27575565
I would care if white people broke into my house, doesn't mean I don't want white people living next door to me or in the same city/country. Don't you see the fault in that comparison?
>>
>>27575573
Puts excessive power in the hand of too few individuals.
Bureaucracy would be too expansive.
Cultural destruction.
Too much risk of inescapable oppression
>>
>>27575573

Because I don't want to live in a nation where there are billions of unskilled, dirt poor shitskins who can move to my city and vote themselves taxpayer benefits that I have to fund. A one world government would work if humanity was perfect, but we're not. In practice, it would kill the middle class. The handful of elites would own 95% of the world's wealth and resources while the rest of humanity is reduced to peasants.
>>
>>27575593
You could split the power into districts but still have centralized taxation and governance, just like how countries do that know with states. Bureaucracy isn't a bad thing if done right. Culture only matters to conservatives. Oppression already exists/existed in Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, DPRK, highly closed and nationalistic countries.
>>
>>27575604
The top 1% already owns half the global wealth. That's right. 80,000,000 people own what 4,000,000,000 should own.
>>
>>27575636
>Culture only matters to conservatives
This is the most retarded shit I've read today. Stop posting.
>>
>>27575573
Because a single government and the homogeneity of law etc that goes along with that would not adequately fit the specific needs of any given local people. Instead it would generalise the values of the majority who live thousands of miles away under different conditions to the minority. A single world government would be a procrustes bed of an institution.
>>
>>27575697
So you're telling me you're a progressive then?
>>
I wouldn't mind if they didn't act as if they were conquerors.
>>
>>27575720
I'm telling you that culture is more than what your idiot liberal ass believes it is.
>>
>>27575718
Most countries in the world have the same laws already, what's the big deal? Let the majority decide the law.
>>
>>27575733
Exactly, you're a conservative. Proving my point, only conservatives give a shit about
>muh culture
>>
>>27574637
His face in the third panel just makes me want to endlessly beat the shit out of him. FUCK it pisses me off
>>
>>27575573

Because it would still be run by people. Even beyond the corrupt motivations of the elite, variety and diversity allows for innovation. Let's assume that a single world government would allow for relative peace and stability, and an overall increased quality of life. The chances of this life being like Roddenberry's Star Trek, where academics and accomplishments are valued, is low. Instead the majority of people would fall into complacency. Progress would stagnate - cultural and technological. And that's one of the better case scenarios.

If you've been even briefly exposed to even low level elites in any country, you see how they think, how they think of others. It's a very ugly thing, even when benevolent. That capacity lies in everyone. Until we can significantly improve human nature on a massive scale, we're doomed to failure. And I personally am very skeptical that our natures can ever be improved beyond the individual.
>>
>>27575733
Also, explain to me why culture is so important... Mention 5 positive cultural traits that would disappear under a one world nation, otherwise you really don't have any legs to stand on.
>>
>>27575745
Modern leftists are obsessed with defending the cultures of non Westerners.
>>
>>27574225
>Increasing the population is a good thing!
Gee that's such a great idea! Good thing most of modern world problems don't revolve around over-population, right?
>>
>>27575752
So you're saying it's a good thing unless corruption rises to the top? That's not a disagreement with my point.
>>
>>27575760
-Sense of unity
-Sense of belonging
-Sense of understanding
-Sense of coherence
-Sense of stability

Name 5 positive reasons to why we should remove existing western culture to pave way for muslim ideology.
>>
>>27575768
That's doesn't explain why you think YOUR culture is so great.
>>
>>27575786

No, I'm saying it's inherently a bad thing due to stifling innovation, even if it were not corrupt. I am saying human nature is a problem, and no government can fix that.
>>
>>27575736
[citation needed] In fact I don't need one. You are wrong. I know because I live in a country with the death penalty where homosexuals cannot enter legally - radically different from many US and EU states.

>>27575745
If culture doesn't matter then go live in a religious backwater. Let that majority rule your life.
>>
>>27575796
If my culture isn't, how come the mudslimes are so intent on coming here and not staying in their own cultures?
>>
>>27575727
you wouldn't mind being conquered if your conquerors didn't act like ones?
>>
I know this is very irrational and shortsighted, but if I was allowed to murder one person and get away with it, it might be this smug, garbage spewing piece of shit that so many cucks look up to

There are actually people out there, passed 20 years old, who think this joke was oh so clever and insightful

>damn right-wingers, they're so hateful and dumb XD
>>
>>27575796
western culture is the foundation of objectively the greatest civilization in human history
>>
>>27575792
Islam is only 23% of the global population. I never mentioned a Muslim takeover, only a removal of borders. You don't need culture to have unity, understanding or stability. These things can be had in groups with no common culture - its called tolerance. Give me 5 SPECIFIC traits of YOUR culture that are worth preserving, not some generalized "I'm apart of a team!" bullet points.
>>
>>27575796
I was never made that claim. I only said that some non conservatives care about protecting culture.
>>
File: 1422238366511.jpg (218 KB, 1243x700) Image search: [Google]
1422238366511.jpg
218 KB, 1243x700
>>27575817
>There are actually people out there, passed 20 years old, who think this joke was oh so clever and insightful

For the love of god
>>
>>27575760
Culture is the glue that binds a people together and enables them to enjoy life, which increases the productivity and safety of its people.

>>27575834
>These things can be had in groups with no common culture - its called tolerance.
Which successful civilization has had this and maintained itself for very long? The groups must intermingle amongst each other and not segregate to count.
>>
My area is too cold and irrelevant to have refugees flooding in. I think there's only 3 families that stayed but they live too far away to confirm. I find it hard to care.

The cuckold themes you guys use about this creep me the fuck out though.
>>
>>27575808
Because they're fleeing fucking WAR. Can you say you wouldn't seek a better life if your family was under threat of being shot or raped/enslaved?
>>
>>27575834
>I never mentioned a Muslim takeover, only a removal of borders.
What the fuck do you think a removal of borders would achieve? It would be a Muslim takeover in all but name. This is a culture that spreads like the plague. Just ask the neighbouring states when Islam first came to be. It has always styled itself on conquest by violence. Removing borders is handing them their cultural victory. This religion cannot co-exist with other religions or cultures.
>>
>>27575821
That's a pretty bold claim.
>>
>>27575869
>Because they're fleeing fucking WAR
No they're not. Most of them are economic migrants, meaning GIVE ME WELFARE MONEY. The refugees fleeing war don't flee halfway across Europe. Most of them stay in neighbouring countries.
>>
>>27575883
Not really. The only other one that compares is that of the Chinese.
>>
>>27575869
No they aren't 80% of muslim immigrants are not from Syria or Afghanistan.
>>
>>27575880
Have you heard of the holy roman empire and Charlemagne? Christians have killed and conquered in the name of god throughout history.
>>
File: 1452776986048.png (216 KB, 800x933) Image search: [Google]
1452776986048.png
216 KB, 800x933
>da world is overpopulated so you shouldn't have kids man!
>omg we have to bring in these uneducated immigrants or our countries will collapse!

I get a bit mad To Be Honest
>>
>>27575883
it is absolutely not.
No other culture even comes close to the contributions of the west in the advancement of humanity.
>>
>>27575894
Give me a source, no, /pol/ doesn't count.
>>
>>27575898
And? Is it the Muslims turn now? Should people today have to pay for what people did hundreds of years ago? In that case lets raze North Africa in revenge for the Moorish invasion. You fucking nitwit.
>>
File: islam.png (626 KB, 1496x1044) Image search: [Google]
islam.png
626 KB, 1496x1044
>guys let's throw away the culture that made our countries great and instead invite these glorified apes to dictate our culture

Surely nothing can go wrong here.
>>
>>27575863
Multiculturalism works over time, Australia is proof of this. There was a time were Irish and English couldn't marry one another, now they marry each other, and with Asians, and with Italians and Greeks. Some day the same will happen with people from the middle-east. It takes time, but it's inevitable. People against immigration are hypocrites unless they're natives, and they're on the wrong side of history too!
>>
File: 1443379750193.png (236 KB, 824x542) Image search: [Google]
1443379750193.png
236 KB, 824x542
>>27575944
>wrong side of history
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEAFHERA)OJGTERAO)HGETAJH)JYNJNHOJOJOYJOSRTJKO
>>
>>27575935
Muslims immigrating to a Christian nation is HARDLY comparable to the injustices committed by white Christian men throughout history.
>>
File: 1385778936533.png (268 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1385778936533.png
268 KB, 361x691
>>27575944
Immigrants to Australia/USA were assimilated. Multiculturalism in these countries didn't extend beyond food.
also
>and they're on the wrong side of history too!
>>
>>27575944
>Multiculturalism works over time
Tell that to Native Americans. Or so many European cities now muslim strongholds in all but name.

But hey, let's give it time. And while we do that, let's invite more of those muslims here. Nothing can go wrong here. It will work over time I promise.
>>
>>27575736

Your post is such bullshit. Even among similar Western countries, there are radically differing laws. Just compare gun laws in America to gun laws in Europe. If Americans and Europeans lived under one flag, a lot of people would be pissed off about the gun laws.

That's only one example. When you start comparing countries from radically different cultures there are even more differences. Tell Muslims in the NWO they have to accept gay marriage and women's rights, see how well that works.
>>
>>27575944
Oh, so you're trolling.
Still was an interesting thread for a time, so thanks.
>>
>>27575960
You are, and you know it. Immigration and multiculturalism is winning. Isn't it that Hitler himself said, give me the youth and the reich will build itself? Something along those lines anyway. Well, we have the youth. The next generation is more liberal than any generation before it. The 1000 year empire will be that of socialism and eventually communism, not conservatism.

You lost ww2, and you're now losing the future.

How does it feel?
>>
>>27575961
You clearly know nothing of history. Arabs and Ottomans enslaved and slaughtered many more people than Christians. Not that it matters history is the past and should not be used to rationalize present attacks on any civilization (including mass immigration).
>>
>>27576000
Not everybody, asshole. I turned 18 two weeks ago. Fuck you, and fuck your society. Global warming will bring this shit down on your head you fucking megalomaniac.
>>
>>27575999
I'm dead serious.
>>
>>27574225
There is no "we", it's orchestrated by the elite to weaken the west.
>>
>>27576019
I thought cuckservatives thought climate change was a hoax? Enjoy being ostracized during education and employment for expressing your radical right-wing views. We have the institutions, they belong to the left.
>>
>>27574225
No fuck the lot of them. I have to look at those smug arab and nigger faces everyday on my way to work, while those shits are standing there, wasting oxygen waiting for a government handout.
>>
>>27575961

>Muslims today behave like whites did hundreds of years ago
>cucks somehow think this reflects poorly on whites rather than Muslims
>>
>>27576000
>implying that islamic hordes are multicultural
see this pic>>27574804
The youth will soon realise what they stand to lose by letting their tradition be overrun by ahistorical nihilists and rabid muslims.
>>
>>27575944
So you're saying multiculturalism works when the other cultures disappear and are integrated into the larger culture? The only irish thing about Australia is getting drunk on St Patrick's day, but they'd do that without the irish genes.
>>
>>27575944
Remember goyim, our governments have quietly decided that all our cultures, histories, and races have zero value, and are actually evil, and so should be erased from existence through assimilation into foreign people's.
>>
File: 1458652357209.jpg (240 KB, 962x648) Image search: [Google]
1458652357209.jpg
240 KB, 962x648
>>27575944
>Multiculturalism works over time
>People against immigration are hypocrites unless they're natives, and they're on the wrong side of history too!
>they're on the wrong side of history too!
What was that even suppose to mean? Good job on overbaiting.
>>
>>27575908
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11891219/Refugee-crisis-Many-migrants-falsely-claim-to-be-Syrians-Germany-says-as-EU-tries-to-ease-tensions.html

You could have just googled it yourself.
>>
>>27576054
Cucks ? Us?? Ha! You sit around jerking your little cock to nazi imagery (you lost ww2 btw) while we, the smart whites, know that whites belong in the history books. The future belongs to the colored man, our children will be beautiful half-breeds and we, the smart whites, will possess all the colored pussy.
>>
Why do we accept /pol/? It's a cancer on the board. The "polacks" that come here are more than often just ugly 25 year old failures wanting to recruit some easy anons and post racist memes. The board becoming host for these people suffer, much like how a virus infects a host cell, the polacks slowly but surely corrupt everything that made the board something great and worth preserving. They bring their cancerous attitudes and behaviour and corrupt the board into the same shit hole they fled from.

Why is it taboo to oppose this suicide of 4chan? What madness is it that urges a board to partake in this suicide of memes?
>>
>>27576097
Bait is only fun when it's subtle.
>>
>>27574225

Yeah, I usually agree with the guy, but not on the immigration problem.
>>
>>27576112
Yeah /pol/ is fucking cancer. I think some of it's ironic but a lot of it is serious. I think a good portion of it is because of stormfront invading.
>>
>>27576064
I know, i agree with it wholeheartedly.
>>
>>27576130
>I think a good portion of it is because of stormfront invading.
how new r u? Stormfront is an irrelevant forum. Nobody on /pol/ even mentions it anymore.
>>
>>27576085
What do you mean? You're on the wrong side of history... The future is mixed race, the institutions belong to us. You right-wingers have the Internet and that's it.
>>
File: 2423774323.jpg (180 KB, 1023x838) Image search: [Google]
2423774323.jpg
180 KB, 1023x838
>>27576149
>The future is mixed race

So the chosen ones have decided.
>>
can pic related really not exist together being at least apathetic to one another anymore?
>>
File: 1457951699224.png (638 KB, 720x861) Image search: [Google]
1457951699224.png
638 KB, 720x861
don't know if this should be posted
>>
File: 1458675151207.png (575 KB, 1200x314) Image search: [Google]
1458675151207.png
575 KB, 1200x314
>>27576149
>The future is mixed race, the institutions belong to us.
>You right-wingers have the Internet and that's it.
Then stop baiting on the internet and start baiting on the streets.

>>27574225
>What madness is it that urges a nation to partake in this suicide of ideals and lifestyle?
Literally the muh racism meme. West EU is so afraid of being called racist they would rather be raped and murdered.

>Muslims in East London: Violence, Racism, Bigotry and Hooliganism
https://youtu.be/tMZe5hXodQg

>German mom has multicultural encounter with son's muslim 'friends'
This title sounds like a porn title... anyway germans are maximum cucked. They can lose their jobs, families and homes if they don't convert to cucks for refugees.
https://youtu.be/MD8GSyLaxrI
>>
>>27576208
got an actual link to this article? or a facts to back up what this pic is saying? im genuinely interested, not trying to troll here.
>>
File: 1458028938437.jpg (23 KB, 290x264) Image search: [Google]
1458028938437.jpg
23 KB, 290x264
I feel pretty bad for those that actually immigrated through legal means and spent quite alot of money and hard work building their lives in another country and embracing it's values.

They're either hated by a group of people that associate them with a bunch of rapists and thugs while the other group coddles them and treats them like fucking children. There's just no way of winning for them.
>>
>>27576326
it blows my mind how bleeding-heart college liberals don't see they're dehumanizing these people in much the same manner. It's like those fucking 'ur sew pretty' facebook posts on deformed teens' profiles. You're not calling them ugly names, but you're putting shit on them that you have no basis for other than their disability/color of their skin.
>>
>Muslim immigrants with no interest in integrating to your culture will outbreed you
>This is a good thing
It's not as if we don't know how that looks like. Kosovo is right there in Europe.
The left is suicidal. I know they don't give a shit about culture, tradition, churches, art, and religious freedom, but you'd think that they'd care about women's and gay rights. Or at the very least their degenerate, hedonistic sexual freedoms.
>>
They should retake their own country instead of running like cowards and hoping that occident solves everything

How much did mudslimes help the westerners that suffered many losses at WWII?

Exactly,they didnt give a fuck about anyone except themselves
>>
>>27576326
>I feel pretty bad for those that actually immigrated through legal means

I feel pretty bad for Europeans who are watching their existence be sold out to foreigners by treasonous governments.
>>
File: 1449143834982.jpg (56 KB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
1449143834982.jpg
56 KB, 957x540
>>27576477
>you'd think that they'd care about women's and gay rights. Or at the very least their degenerate, hedonistic sexual freedoms.
Feminists are fetishists, they love the idea of being submissive under a foot of strong man of color who doesn't give a shit about her rights.
>>
>>27576517
You don't even need to look back to WWII. Even now, countries like Saudi Arabia have their borders closed and shut despite there being a war next to them.

Muslims don't have empathy. They only care about their own clan. We accept these animals to the west believing they share the same values of human life that we do. While in truth they despise anyone that isn't their family and clan.
>>
File: dick.jpg (14 KB, 226x234) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
14 KB, 226x234
>must protect muh freedom
>close the borders and put up fascist regime
>>
>>27576477

its not that they dont care, its just that such fears are so irrational and retarded that there is no reason to be worried.
>>
>>27577381
it's actually dream come true if you're superior race
>>
How come we, the US, can afford to house illegal immigrants (over 10 million) and bring in economic refugees, yet cannot support our veterans or social security?

We should fix home before we even think about helping others FOR FREE.
>>
>>27577574

Because its land of the free and not the land of communism.
>>
>>27577615
charging someone for our help would be capitalism, faggot.
>>
>>27577381
>freedom is importing mudslimes that rape your sister and steal your bike
y-yay freedom!
>>
File: 1377019861050.png (170 KB, 382x346) Image search: [Google]
1377019861050.png
170 KB, 382x346
>>27574225
>Why do we accept immigration?

>>27574225
>Why is it taboo to oppose this suicide of the western countries? What madness is it that urges a nation to partake in this suicide of ideals and lifestyle?

OP I can answer your questions with a simple one word answer or i can answer it with a nother question.

The answer "Racism"

The question, Why do governments fear backlash from their citizens? Is it not they who are in charge of we? Why do "we" threaten to call these 'bigots' "racist" if they do not open their borders, etc etc etc.

Change starts at home.
>>
>>27575869
>implying Germany borders syria
>implying Africa is in the midst of a war (besides normal nigger fighting)
>>
>>27574225
That pic is just so stupid that it hurts.

Population goes down so the smartest thing to do is replace it with a different population? How is that a good idea? If France let in all the immigrants then the last pic will still be what happens. France and the French will be dead. The place where they used to like will just become New Arabistan and the people there will live just like their did in their home country. Everything French will be dead a forgotten.

The declining birth rate is only a problem as long as we let immigrants in. If we close the borders then our declining birth rate will continue to fall but it will eventually balance out. It'll balance out with a lower but more stable, more secure and happier population.
>>
>>27576112
>Wah, I can't discuss mommy gfs and tendies without seeing a thread that I don't like
>only Nazis don't want to let millions of Muslim men into their countries
>>
>>27574225
That guy has such a typical libshit face.
>>
>>27574728
The west (and Russia) has been shitting in its neighbor's pool for the last 30 years.
The situation in Syria is direct result of western intervention, you reap what you sow bro.
>>
I accept immigration because I enjoy seeing roasties get BTFO by Achmed.
The more it happens, the more I laugh.
>>
>>27574225
Oliver is an insufferable libcuck, but he's partially right. European nations need to kick out shitskins, but they also need to start making more white babies. You can't have nationalism without natalism.
>>
>>27577574
Because you can put immigrants and refugees to work. Veterans and the elderly can't be enslaved in a factory for less than half the minimum wage.

The cost of the free housing is covered by how much money corporations save by employing immigrants vs. employing citizens.
>>
>>27578806
Then you'll be laughing all the way to the block. Achmed's gonna kill you, bro.
>>
>>27578821
Nah, I'm not a degenerate, I'll just sit back and laugh as he destroys more worthless roasties and they cry to daddy government and their beta supporters to make the mean muzzies go away.
>>
File: IMG_20160401_153650.jpg (145 KB, 1353x1201) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_153650.jpg
145 KB, 1353x1201
>>27574225
Hai guys I'm tolerant spurdo.
>>
>>27578829
By that point it will be too late. The country will be brown. Daddy government will be a brown government. And you can either pay tax for being white or die.
>>
File: 1444309921538s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444309921538s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>27574779
>leeches on society, unwilling to work and unable to sympathize with the local population.
so robots?
>>
>>27578874
Funny. Western NEETs live on the scraps you give them. Shitskins demand more and more. And they'll take it. Robots and others on neetbux know they've being given something as a charitable handout.
In the mind of the shitskin, what you are giving him is not charity. He is taking it from you.
When you offer a shitskin some free clothes to help him out, he doesn't accept your generosity. He takes them from you. That is how they think. That is their culture.
>>
>>27578870
>And you can either pay tax for being white or die.
As long as I get to watch degenerates and roasties suffer, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
I'm already paying taxes for being male anyways.
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 240x192
>>27578908
>defending NEETdom whilst simultaneously attacking immigrants
>>
File: 143970497434.png (786 KB, 857x746) Image search: [Google]
143970497434.png
786 KB, 857x746
>>27578908
the immigrant thinks he deserves food because he has travelled thousands of miles and crossed treacherous seas to escape violence.

the NEET thinks he deserves food simply because he has 'anxiety' and can't leave his bed
>>
>>27578935
Charity starts at home, bro.
>>
>>27579010
>he has travelled thousands of miles and crossed treacherous seas to escape violence.
He hasn't though.
>>
>>27579013
a cockroach is a cockroach where ever he is from
>>
>>27578916
Also, notice how many people ITT agree with me.
They'll welcome their own demise, and while you waste your time trying to tell them that migrants are bad, I'll sit back and say they're great, only to watch with complete and total glee as they're murdered by the hundreds.
>>
>>27579039
If they left once the roasties and degenerates were gone, then you might have a point. But they'll stay and completely destroy everything. It will be end of Europe. The fucking US will be last bastion of the white race and look how fucked up they are.
>>
>>27579119
>But they'll stay and completely destroy everything
Good, let it all burn.
>>
File: ChangeInPopulation.jpg (60 KB, 600x362) Image search: [Google]
ChangeInPopulation.jpg
60 KB, 600x362
>>27579119
>fucking US will be last bastion of the white race
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27574990

Problem is nobody gives a shit about what you want, faggot.
>>
Thats a stupid picture, there needs to be a drop in population, environmentalists nearl universally agree. To liberals, nonwhites are placed above any other ideals they supposedly support.
>>
Are there any Western nations left that haven't been horribly cucked?
>>
>>27576112

This filthy containment board that is /pol/ has always been leaky, nothing new. Guess it must be boring to circlejerk on "muh whiteness" and they need a fresh bowl of air from time to time.
>>
File: how-immigrants-think.jpg (139 KB, 735x499) Image search: [Google]
how-immigrants-think.jpg
139 KB, 735x499
>>27575869
>le fleeing from war meme
>>
>>27579195
White guilt is the most destructive thing that any society has ever faced. It's suicidal.
>>
>>27579174
Exactly my point, anon. They're already fucked and they won't hold out. But they'll last a little bit longer than other locations purely due to population size. Maybe the christian middle-US will stand up. They've got enough guns and are xenophobic enough.
>>
>>27579119
>If they left once the roasties and degenerates were gone, then you might have a point.
The people that aren't degenerates and roasties would be willing to fight for their countries.
But, we both know that Mudslimes aren't aiming for degenerates and roasties, they're aiming for strong, upstanding citizens while the degenerates and roasties defend them.
>>
>>27575509
b/c all the black Egyptian girls they looked at were ugly AF.
>>
>>27578810
You're thinking of legal work, senpai.

Illegals don't pay taxes, are not required to have insurance, or contribute to an areas economy.

They get free healthcare, education, and my insurance rates COVER their insurance incase they kill someone while driving, WITH NO LICENSE.
>>
>>27574860
>the irony of being tolerant to intolerance.
They really don't. They'll spew truly vitriolic hatred at any westerner who expresses any sort of different belief to their own yet they'll defend foreign, totally incompatible cultures when they spout the same or harsher stuff.

The lack of awareness is horrifying. It isn't even funny or just a bit stupid. It's downright dangerous.
>>
>>27579283
Shit we got "refugees" all the way over here in Canada.
>>
>>27579741
AND, as an extension of this, even the immigrants I work with who have 20+ years of time in paying taxes think it was absolutely outrageous that such a thing was being allowed. Almost unanimously was a concern for safety since we'd already declared to be settling X-thousands of them before 2016, and the announcement was made in late November as though that were enough time to do background checks, also briefly coinciding with the attacks in France, which of course only bolstered my opinion (and allowed for more reasoned social persuasion) that the actual refugees were just going to be used as a trojan horse for the handful of extremists to camouflage and find undetected passage amongst.
>>
>>27579283
What happens when you show that picture to a mindless, refugee welcomer?

Do they rage against it? Do they simply shut their eyes and ignore it and just repeat their rhetoric?
Are there any at all who would stop to think about it, and start to ask the important questions?
>>
>>27579873
They move the goalposts and say that they're inhabitants of earth and have all the rights in the world to leech on tax-payer provided welfare.
>>
File: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>27578908
The NEET only cares for childish pursuits and his own sinful gratification.
He contributes nothing yet still asks 'where is my share?'
He is truly the most vile of God's creations
>>
>>27574726
Those who benefit are rich who get cheap labour.
I live in Finland, first we had the "they are all rocket scientists and engineers" lie.
Then it was (obviously) found out that only some of them had higher education, most are basic blokes with maybe something akin to elementary school done.
Then we had the "Finland needs more labour" lie. I live in town called Lahti and here around 20% of young adults are unemployed. There is constant news of companies giving people the boot so fuck no we need more labour. You can find exact figures by googling.
Then there's constant "we need multiculti" propaganda. But so much for that when Iraqi (that are the majority of """"refugees"""") people are leaving due to cold, cold people, bad food, bad benefits etc.
>>
>>27578785
it's a direct result of americans overthrowing foreign governments for financial interests

Russia are the good guys
>>
File: possibly porn.jpg (35 KB, 400x414) Image search: [Google]
possibly porn.jpg
35 KB, 400x414
>>27574225
Maybe if you whites hadn't all but genocided yourselves -- TWICE! -- over the course of the 20th century, your leaders wouldn't be scrambling to fill their countries with warm bodies regardless of where they're from.

Moreover, if economic conditions post-80's economic boom had been conducive to having children, maybe your birthrates wouldn't have sunk like stones.
>>
Wealthy want cheap labor and dumbshit 3rd worlders who aren't going to complain about workers' rights when they get sentenced to 16 hour workdays.
OR the elite are trying to orchestrate WWIII so they can kill off 85% of the population shortly before automated labor robots hit the market in full.
It's 5% wealthy elite who are organizing it, 5% upper-middle class whites who are joining "pro-immigrant" rallies just for something to do because they don't understand what it really entails, and 90% of people who kind of can sense it's going to have bad consequences but can't be motivated enough to get up and do something about it.
Government has become so abstracted, and society so large and complex, that people don't know how to fight against things like this. If you go to the borders with a gun and physically try to stop immigration, you'll get arrested. What else are you going to do, write a letter to your "elected" official? They don't even read them. So the best people can do is hold these "anti-immigrant" rallies where they hold up banners protesting it, which the media won't air, so it does nothing. And even the people who are motivated enough to simply leave the house and attend one of those are rare.
>>
File: 1441272012415.png (756 KB, 766x1366) Image search: [Google]
1441272012415.png
756 KB, 766x1366
I will post some pics from my dubious happenings folder.
>>
File: 1441279681896.jpg (69 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
1441279681896.jpg
69 KB, 500x284
>>27581329
I wonder why it is mainly merchants with this crap
>>
File: 1451983353853.jpg (34 KB, 425x240) Image search: [Google]
1451983353853.jpg
34 KB, 425x240
>>27581349
muricans, read this.
>>
File: 1453374344505.jpg (885 KB, 711x3336) Image search: [Google]
1453374344505.jpg
885 KB, 711x3336
>>27581379
Norway is apparently too white.
>>
>>27580801
Multiculture is a total sham. Different cultures don't work well together. Smaller cultures have to be either broken down and destroyed or absorbed into a bigger culture.
>>
>>27581349
It's what their religion teaches. There are true humans and the rest of us are cattle. They can do whatever they want with us. We're barely even slaves. We're just animals to them. We can either be pets or beasts of burden.
It's in their religion. It's in the bloody torah.
>>
File: 1453374436844.png (592 KB, 1173x1162) Image search: [Google]
1453374436844.png
592 KB, 1173x1162
>>27581399
I remember quote from Barbara Spectre
kike in this picture >>27581329
that Israel cant take refugees and immigrants due to them being small nation of eight million and they rely on enough aid as is.

Now lets see what European countries are close to that or less number:
Sweden, around 9.9 million
Austria 8.6 million
Switzerland 8.2 million
Bulgaria around 7.2 million
Serbia 7.1 million
Denmark 5.6 million
Finland nearing 5.5 million
Slovakia 5.4 million
Norway near 5.2 million

Out of those countries Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Norway have to take immigrants, dunno about rest (probably just enough shitholes that they avoid those countries, Switzerland being exception) despite being equal or less in population size compare to Israel.
>pic related
>>
File: jew quotes.png (248 KB, 998x1134) Image search: [Google]
jew quotes.png
248 KB, 998x1134
>>27581456
So tolerant and peaceful people.
>>
File: kikes.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [Google]
kikes.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
>>27581675
Not to mention the blatant hypocrisy and lies
>>
File: oy vey.png (33 KB, 565x514) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
33 KB, 565x514
>>27581712
Plus added Wikipedia screencap, just something to think about.
>>
File: oy vey,.jpg (356 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
oy vey,.jpg
356 KB, 1600x2812
>>27581731
And this.
They are scum, they are devious, scheming rats who will never stop. They are plague on this planet.
>>
File: 1459579354888.jpg (18 KB, 260x220) Image search: [Google]
1459579354888.jpg
18 KB, 260x220
Try to find a face more evil than this.
>>
>>27581712
And yet nothing you say, no amount of proof you could provide would ever be enough. One whisper of the word "racist" or "anti-semite" and your argument will be shut down and disregarded.
>>
>>27575340
I kekk'dd
>>
File: wpid-norway-islam__article.jpg (74 KB, 640x504) Image search: [Google]
wpid-norway-islam__article.jpg
74 KB, 640x504
>>27581394
Look how great Norway is becoming now.
That you happy merchant.
>>
File: six million.jpg (149 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
six million.jpg
149 KB, 500x645
>>27581828
Because of the 60 gorillion.
>>
File: 1421221662818.jpg (4 KB, 104x124) Image search: [Google]
1421221662818.jpg
4 KB, 104x124
>tfw the goyim still oppose immigration despite that the shoah happened
>>
>>27575509
Please tell me ur joking
SHE IS EGYPTIAN
>>
>>27581858
Do you want holobaloo to happen again?! Because that's exactly what will happen if you don't let the immigrants take over and put white people into camps.
>>
>>27581923
>Jews want radical Islam immigration
Doubt they do. They're among the people who are most opposed immigration here because it hits them first. Jews and Muslims have been raping and killing eachother in immigration camps enough that segregation has been proposed, even by progressives.

Does not bode well.
>>
>>27582138
It'll be easier to expand across the middle-east when the majority of the populations have moved up into europe.
With all those single men migrating there will be no-one left to fight back.
>>
>>27582138
Jew media and jew organizations are among the biggest forces pushing this shit and were the first one to do it.
>>
>>27576112
>Why do we accept /pol/?
nigga, why do we accept normies? This place had good discussion before now it looks like /r/askreddit. This place is dead, it used to pump out creativity now it's just general threads.
>>
>>27576326
I feel bad that I could go to Europe right now as a spic and get some Aryan pussy while it still exists. But I'm here shit posting.
>>
>>27574728
This is a shit analogy
>>
>>27579283
B..But they aren't even allowed in most of the other countries. Thats why they all go to Germany, because they can. Also, didn't Turkey accept about 2 million of them?
>>
File: 1456345790322.jpg (120 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
1456345790322.jpg
120 KB, 990x660
>>27576112
because you will think about your post when you will hear the mandatory call to prayer by your local imam or when you will not feel safe in your own country

mass immigration affects everyone
>>
you know what this country really needs?

a bunch of poor people that don't speak our language well and have incompatible cultural beliefs

that will improve everything
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.