[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I'm a retard and decided to volunteer for extra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: suicide.jpg (32 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
32 KB, 320x320
Hey /r9k/, I'm a retard and decided to volunteer for extra wageslavery tomorrow from 8am to 12pm. It's currently 12pm where I am, should I actually go to sleep or just stay up all night?
>>
>>27573869
Do what is most comfy for you bro. I like to be awake at night when my normie neighbors are quiet and the sun isn't shining on my computer monitors. If you feel comfier during the day then get some sleep.
>>
File: 1419904089080.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1419904089080.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>27573869
You're complaining about 4 hours? Really?
>>
>>27573922
I have a shitty habit of not waking up when my alarm goes off so I'm afraid that I won't wake up in time. Normally I got to work at 3pm and only have to stay till 8pm, so I'm used to being able to sleep in. Waking up at 7 might very well be impossible for me.
>>
>>27573942
I'm not complaining about 4 hours, I actually like my job since it basically boils down to telling normie faggots "NO" and listening to them get sad. I just am not sure If I'll be able to wake up.
>>
>>27573980
Set your cellphone alarm to play your ringtone. You'll wake up because you'll think someone is calling you.
>>
>>27573980
Learn to wake up senpai. It's 2am where I am and I've got work 12 to 4 later.
>>
>>27573980
Are you gonna tell us what it is you do exactly?
>>
>>27574004
I don't have a phone not that anyone would call me if I had one. I use one of those old bell alarm clocks.
>>
>>27574038
Work at a credit card company in collections and new applications
>>
>>27574061
I'm so sorry pham.
>>
>>27574177
Why? Shit is actually really fun and I make decent money. My entire day is essentially
>Go to work
>turn on phone
>Shitpost for 2 hours
>Get one call
>Tell them to pay their bills
>Shitpost for another 2 hours
>Get one call
>>
You mean it's 12 am? because if it's 12 pm then that means you have like 20 hours until you have to work
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.