[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School Shooting Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-04-02 02.14.26.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-02 02.14.26.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1440
I'm writing a play about these four school shooters in Hell. I've been doing research and I've been wondering, how would you say each shooter's individual personality was like?
>>
>>27573865
>disturbed
>disturbed
>disturbed
>disturbed
hth hand
>>
Top left is a kid who is nice most of the time but has a nasty temper and a short fuse
>>
>>27573865
>Hell

The chads and stacies they killed are the ones in Hell.
>>
>>27573865
They were all autistic in some way.
Robots in a world filled with Chads and Stacys.
>>
>>27573865
google sandyhoolighthouse blog for more info about adam lanza and to read his posts he made on a columbine forum before he died
>>
two love there teens
go to parties loving the life of high school
then one grown up and went to university
the other went to back to grade school
the rest is history
>>
>>27573945
This. The four brave robots were merely operating under the Lord's will and died for their noble cause.
>>
File: 1431213364464.jpg (147 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
1431213364464.jpg
147 KB, 962x641
semper fi fallen marines
F
>>
>>27573865
Lanza was a patsy
>>
>>27573988
under rated post

original comment you fucking KIKE mods
>>
Lanza doesn't belong. He REALLY was insane / mentally retarded.
>>
they all got cucked at some point in the most brutal way imaginable
>>
someone spill the beans on these 4channelers
>>
Also, what should I read or watch for good research?
>>
>>27574319
Well any suggestion guys?
>>
>>27574468
There was a Columbine video game forgot what it was called. Try that.
>>
>left side
Dylan was brainwashed into doing it by that neo-nazi freak eric. I don't really hold him responsible.

Lanza is clearly a patsy. Not usually a tinfoiler but the evidence is just too clear.

>right side
eric is a fucking nazi freak
cho isn't too much better, and a christian schizoid

So the left side is full of sensitive caring people who were victimized and the right side is filled with evil psychopaths.

Sounds a lot like our current political climate.
>>
>>27575194
SIR! SIR!

redditdotcom is THAT way

https://www.reddit.com/
>>
>>27575194
>Sounds a lot like our current political climate.
just had to squeeze that in didn't you
>>
>>27575296
He clearly crafted the whole post to end with that dank joke.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.