[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant understand Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mha hart mah sole.jpg (49 KB, 590x582) Image search: [Google]
mha hart mah sole.jpg
49 KB, 590x582
>Do everything for a girl
>Give everything you have
>spend every second with her
>be nice to her 24/7
>fall so much in love
>do everything to make her feel happiness
>she still insults you and makes you feel like shit

why do they do this?
I just want to give my love and feel it back
>>
you should porbably do that to a girl that likes you next time it might work out better.

also you dont get what you're worth you get what you negotiate
>>
>>27573471
But that's the thing anon. You didn't understand the one rule of love.

If it's too easy, why bother taking it? Unless you're some hot Chad, you'll have to play games, not really showing you're interested.

It goes for boys and girls alike, it's an ego thing if the person was hard to get, that means you did well, you struggled and succeeded. If everything is handed to you, where's the pleasure in that?
>>
You're a fucking cuck. Grow a pair and stop crying.
>>
>>27573471
If you want to understand girls, stop doing anything for them.
>>
You're the type of guy that unironically starts threads on r9k. I have no doubt you get the people you deserve in your life.
>>
File: Ovid_NewBioImage.png (145 KB, 286x289) Image search: [Google]
Ovid_NewBioImage.png
145 KB, 286x289
>>27573471
if you want to be loved, be lovable
how is this not original
>>
>>27573471
Giving people your affection unconditionally, for nothing in return makes it easy for them to take you for granted. This is how they think:
>If they get such special treatment while doing nothing they must be special.
>If you work so hard to ingratiate yourself to them, you must be beneath them.
>Since you are beneath them, they can treat you as badly as they want.

You have to make girls work for your affection to have a more equal relationship.

>>27573662
stop giving meme advice
>>
>>27573875
only helpful post in this thread so far
>>
>>27573875
it isn't meme advice, retard. think about it. are you lovable?
>>
>>27574330
Anon op describes himself as giving the affection a pet would. Of course he's lovable.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.