[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I want to pose a questions to the druggies of /r9k/. Specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
So I want to pose a questions to the druggies of /r9k/. Specifically I want to ask those who smoke weed, when you smoke do you smoke to get to a certain "level" or do you just get as high as possible?
>>
>>27573056
I smoke as much as I can afford to smoke
>>
>>27573792
Yeah? The reason I ask is because I was smoking when I made the thread. I was trying to decide how much to smoke and the thought occured to me that some people probably smoke differently. I know I only used to smoke as much as the people around me did, but now that I'm buying my own shit at home I get to decide. So I was trying to decide if the goal should be to get to a perfect level or to go as high as possible.
>>
>>27573056
getting too high is not fun for me at all. i just like being buzzed. i'm relaxed but not completely retarded. i usually function much better too.
>>
>>27573056
It's different for everyone, I know a few people that'll smoke until they green out and go to bed, others have 1 cone and chill at that level, others smoke as much as they can afford. At the end of the day people do what they want to do and what they're comfortable with.

When I'm with a group I try and get myself to the same level of high as the others so it's more enjoyable, nothing worse than being dead sober around a bunch of munted cunts or high as a kite when everyone's just having one.
>>
Well, I can only get low quality weed so I only smoke one or two small blunts and hopes that gets me really high
If not the relax effect is fine though
>>
>>27574398
I feel you. I've only had that issue once but I nearly threw up I'd gotten so high. Other times I feel like I'm so much higher because of my tolerance that I'm that blasted cunt in a room full of kind of high chill guys.

>>27574399
I guess maybe I should just try both and see which is more fun.

>>27574433
Luckily I'm still able to afford all kush right now. Unfortunately I'll never know the feel of being able to buy named bud organized by type.
>>
>>27573056
currently drunk so excuse any bullshit

I smoke all day. I don't smoke to get extremely high, just 1-2 large hits of good ass weed every hour or two to make things enjoyable again and ward off anxiety and depression.

Some might say weed made me feel like I need to smoke to enjoy things, but honestly before it found I was already losing all interest in everything in life, even video games n shit. Weed is the only reason I haven't killed myself.

I don't really want to die, but without an "off" switch to my brains bullshit I don't think I could have made it as long as I have. I can't even enjoy hanging out with people if weed or alcohol aren't involved.

I just wish I could enjoy things normally. I'm pretty sure I died shortly after high school and have been in hell for years though, so what the fuck ever.
>>
It used to be attempting to reach a certain point of intensity but after over a year of smoking almost every day it's just my friends and I getting as high as possible in one sitting
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 600x563
>>27574850
Speaking of
>>
>>27573056

when i used to smoke, i would smoke to get to a certain level after work, and smoke in intervals to maintain that level.
>>
>>27573056
i just smoked however long i was awake and was just the same level of super high all day.
no one to share with so it was all for me
>>
>>27573056
I get to a certain level, and that level depends on what I plan to do when I'm high. If I want to go outside or somewhere where people are present, I'll just get buzzed. If I just want to relax in my room, I'll get absolutely fucked.

This is my third time getting high today, with one of those highs being shrooms.
>>
I smoke to get high and that's it.
Weed helps with my appetite and insomnia.
>>
>>27573056
>Florence Rogers
OP supreme gentlewoman confirmed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.