[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're not here to shitpost or wallow in abject misery,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1549.jpg (619 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1549.jpg
619 KB, 1080x1920
If you're not here to shitpost or wallow in abject misery, why do you visit this board?
>>
>>27572650
both of the above Angelic Mammaries
>>
>>27572650
Jesus Christ, those titties are literally perfect.
>>
To meet new people and to feel better about my life
>>
>>27572650
it is the only place where i can find people who are like me and feel like i fit in
>>
Because some people believe it or not used to be like many of the posters here. They relate to a certain degree. They Coke back to see how far down the rabbit whole many of use dig.

Or they come here to laugh because we're all lonely virgin, NEET'S, cucks etc etc
>>
>>27572650
Would you happen to have source on these magnificent breasts
>>
>>27572689
Those titties are filled with milk.
>>
File: 492_1000.jpg (227 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
492_1000.jpg
227 KB, 720x1280
>>27572710
Literally just google image search.
>>
>>27572650
I like to observe what the degenerates in my generation think and feel without the pressure of hiding themselves
>>
>>27572947
Wouldn't you go to a board like /soc/ for that?
>>
>>27572650

To miserypost and wallow in shit.
>>
>>27572977
I go there too; loads of them like to crosspost. I like tracking their migration habits.
>>
>>27572650
Sometimes I visit here when I feel confused or lost.

I guess you could call those miserable feelings, but for me I want to find a way to answer the questions behind those feelings rather than wallow in them. Like for instance, how should I carry myself forward in this given situation? What ideas and beliefs should I be upholding?

Reading about human encounters and social situations other people here have, it helps me understand my own a bit better.
>>
>>27573152
I actually do the same.

I see a lot of repeat-posts from /fit/ and /pol/(obviously). I've seen a few here and there from /tv/ or /ck/.
>>
>>27573207
Jesus Christ,you get moral guidance from r9k??

That's pathetic and horrifying.
>>
I come here...... Well part of it is that this is IMO the most general board that isn't at least nominally about shit posting or camera whoring. I mean, a lot of it is that. But that's the Internet.

And people here tend to spend a lot of time online, which makes for some interesting (to me) threads sometimes. Most of it sucks but there's some gems.

I wish all trap shit would go and baiting would decrease, but so it goes. You have to take the good with the bad I guess.

Like it or not this is pretty much my home board. I identify with robot kind a lot.

I like our anime discussions sometimes, or our game discussions, or our movie or literature discussions, maybe in part because they aren't as pointed as ones in boards dedicated to that.

Idk it is what it is, and sometimes that's good. Often it's bad, like OP suggests. But not always, and that's what keeps me coming back.
>>
>>27572650
Honestly? To help. I like helping people and quite a few anons here genuinely need a bit of a push, a positive hand, someone who can give solid guidance. I enjoy doing that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.