[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys this is an emergency. tinder's bugging out and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 3ee.png (644 KB, 486x489) Image search: [Google]
3ee.png
644 KB, 486x489
guys this is an emergency. tinder's bugging out and it's not working at all, blank white screen. and this fat chick messaged me on okcupid. her profile said she's looking for a dom, and i'm not in that scene or anything, but i messaged her anyways a looong time ago saying "i'm not a dom but i read 50 shades of grey. does that count?" and now, like a month later, she responds saying "blah blah" but essentially that she's down to meet up should i do it? she's straight up fat, but i've only fucked fat girls anyways, and she's kinda cute
>>
>>27572528
yeah just do it

i can't have casual sex because i have this issue where i cant get an erection with a girl i dont know, i guess i get nervous and don't even realize it

but good luck to you
>>
>>27572528

If she looks anything like pic related then no that's disgusting. Having shitty sex really is not better than having no sex, assuming you don't have any sort of moral code against masturbation.
>>
>>27572528
>she's kinda cute

Damn, you must be willing to fuck anything
>>
>>27572714
>>27572761
she aint that bad cmon.
i messaged her back asking if she wanted to meet up tomorrow around 9-10 but she didnt respond QQ
>>
she's pig op
>>
>>27572528
Well OP if you like forehead cellulite, then God speed. That's too much lard tub for me though.
>>
>>27573938
don't do it m8 she's fucking gross
the spend the whole next week afterwards feeling like garbage
>>
>>27573938
I gave this advice to an anon when he asked if he should fuck a tranny he met on Craigslist: If you choose to go meet her, no matter the consequence, that is now a part of your story. You will always remember that you did this with her, and every ounce of shame or pride with it. If you're ok with the worst case scenario being a part of your story, then go for it.
>>
>she's kinda cute
Even my hairy fatass is more photogenic than that thing
>>
>>27573938
>robots have such high standards ermergerd
>and yet this guy thinks this chick isn't that bad
Fuck womyn
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.