[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can have a qt gf. She loves and cares for you. You live at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1
File: 1444071620439.jpg (92 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1444071620439.jpg
92 KB, 720x960
You can have a qt gf. She loves and cares for you. You live at her house and you don't have to pay rent. You don't have to work a job. She pays for your food and your clothes and your hobbies. She will have sex with you if you want.
There's only one catch: She fucks other men on the side. At work, at bars etc. Sometimes she brings the men home although they don't interact with you.
Do you accept?
>>
No.

/thread

Original post here
>>
>>27572455
Nope, fuck that. I'd rather have a woman who hates my guts but won't leave me or be unfaithful.
>>
So basically free room and board, and a living allowance.

Yes I would take this deal. I don't even give a shit if I have to call her my girlfriend
>>
Yes because I am a literal cuck.. Sadly.
>>
Would she let me sniff her farts
>>
>>27572455
No that's not how relationships work or how love works. No thanks this >>27572493
>>
desu I'd rather die alone than have that kind of relationship. Questions of how much she actually cares for you aside, I still have at least a little pride. I'd rather have the roles reversed even if I have to work 60h/wk at some shitty fast food job.
>>
Yes. Don't even need the sex with her.
>>
That's not a catch, that's the damn antithesis of the scenario.

>what if X only it's actually Y?
Then it's not X, is it.
>>
I'd use her for the free stuff and whatever, but I wouldn't touch her. Non virgins are literally not worth a moment or a dime
>>
Nah I like having my own apartment and earning it through hard work. My career is just starting I'm not gonna stop now before I start making serious plays.
>>
sounds good

famalia
>>
Fuck yeah but would she eventually get tired of me if I don't fuck her or show her affection? I honestly don't care about sex or relationships but I would be with her for all the free shit, that's all I really want.
>>
>>27572455
am i required to prep the bull?
>>
sure

just sounds like a friends with benefits roommate that pays for all my shit
>>
Hell yes. I would just treat it as a friend's with benefits open relationship. Live with her for a year or two while I save up without spending shit. Then leave her to start a real life.
>>
All expenses paid for our hobbies? And can I fuck other girls?
>>
>>27572455
Yes, I'm living for free, i don't care about what that bitch does
>>
>>27572455
You know it's funny, that's my girl in a nut shell, except im the one who gets to fuck other women. Apply yourself you piece of shits.

You probably don't believe me but that doesn't matter. Deal with it.
>>
I may be a virgin but I refuse to be a fucking Cuck.
>>
I say yes but I don't even have sex with her or be her bf. That way she's just a roommate who pays for all my shit and I continue to post on this image board and be lonely but now I don't have to work or pay for my own shit and I can get the occasional handjob when I feel like it.
>>
>>27573216
>bragging about your how cool you are on r9k

You probably don't believe me, but going on an image board full of losers to brag that you aren't a loser actually makes you more pathetic than them. Deal with it
>>
>>27573155
If all expenses are paid, sure. I'm into guns and PC gaming. I can build a new PC and get some guns I've wanted for a while, as well as stock up on ammo. I already have issues with emotionally connecting with people, so I wouldn't give a fuck what she did if I got my material objects out of it.
>>
>>27572455
no, stds
>>
Of course, that's not a gf that's some stupid bitch who pays for all my shit and fucks me.
>>
You guys don't remember the threads with that manlet anon whose wife did all the work and cheated on him while he stayed home? This is literally his life

Granted she didn't let him have sex with her because he was too small...
>>
>>27572455
I say yes.
>But I spike their drinks,and lock them in my basement,then kill them in various fucked up manners.After a while,she'll lose hope after them all disappearing.For instance,I cut off one guy's dick,and shove it into his lubed up eye sockets.Then maybe get a few of them,after I've wounded them,and force them to fight like gladiators.
>>
>>27572455
That's not love, and that's not care.

I'd rather she enjoy her whoring and leave me alone.
>>
>>27572455
That's not a girlfriend, that's a sugar mommy.
>>
>>27573216
You're right I don't believe you. Nor do I give a fuck regardless you edgy fag.
>>
>>27572455
Yes. Basically everything would be the same as it is now, except I get to fuck someone, and I don't have to work or worry about money.
>>
>>27573763
What,so you don't wanna kill and maim every normiefaggot she brings home? Come on,step up and be creative in having your cake and eating it too.
>>
>>27572455
Here's my catch: I also have a side bitch and I sometimes get to steal stuff from her (the 'gf'). Now we're talking a better deal.
>>
>>27573216
Okay Woodrow
>>
>>27572455
if this situation isn't a drastic improvement on your current life then you don't belong on this board tbqhwyf
>>
>>27573797
No. That could jeapordize the fact that I'm living for free and getting to fuck some whore whenever I want.
>>
I can get my own money and pay my shit by myself
I don't need some bitch to take care of me, what the fuck do you think Im am, a 5 years old?
>>
As someone who shares my first name once said
>"it is better to die on my feet than to live on my knees"

And this would be living on my knees.
>>
Yeah probably. I wouldn't pass it up but I'm not sure how I'd deal with it long term.

I want kids though.
>>
So instead of not doing things for me while fucking other guys like all girls do now, one of them will do lots of things for me, while fucking other guys.
It's a direct upgrade. The downside is not a downside, but rather, one missing upside.
A major one, I wouldn't feel a respect and connection like I might hope for from a gf, if she was sleeping around.
But I wouldn't get that respect and connection by declining the offer either.
>>
>>27572455
No. I don't need that kind of bullshit deal at all, nor any woman who'd be willing to go through it.
>>
>>27572455
>You live at her house and you don't have to pay rent. You don't have to work a job. She pays for your food and your clothes and your hobbies. She will have sex with you if you want.
Of course. Only a retard would pass this up.
>>
Of course, it would be like having a rich mother who is filling to fugg
>>
>>27573034
Yes

Prepping the bull is mandatory.
>>
yes
i'd use it as a springboard to get out of my shitty current situation
>>
>>27572455
Hell no.
I rather work and live alone than being a cuck.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.