[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Used to want to date latinas >Ended up being racist after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (42 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
42 KB, 1920x1080
>Used to want to date latinas
>Ended up being racist after working with those people
>>
File: 1428874081927.jpg (51 KB, 383x367) Image search: [Google]
1428874081927.jpg
51 KB, 383x367
>Used to want to date whites
>Ended up being racist after working with those people
>>
I made the mistake of working at a predominantly black bar/nightclub.
>>
File: 1453343642630.jpg (122 KB, 561x702) Image search: [Google]
1453343642630.jpg
122 KB, 561x702
>>27572118

I'm dating a latina girl and she's very nice, introverted, shy and quiet. I'm guessing she's the minority though
>>
>>27572118
Tell me about it, OP. I'm a spic who had to live around, go to school with, and work with spics plus niggers.

When I tell people that I have only been with white women they seem astonished and offended and ask why. Many times I want to just tell them that it is because I do not condone being a "ghetto nigger: lite edition" who drinks a cocktail of bud light and coke while blaring reggaetone over their car speakers.

It is through these situations and shit like Ted Cruz not being "Hisapnic enough" I realize that there is indeed such a thing as a "hispanic oreo" and you can very well be ostracized and isolated for being one. Especially among the urban hispanic crowd who do not like other hispanics moving up in life.

Stick confidently with your women, OP. They may not be so great in the modern day, but finding good girls among the minorities is much harder save for asians. As this racebaiting "war" continues in the west it will just get even worse as more and more minorities get indoctrinated into ideologies that rationalize their shitty and criminal behavior that their sexy curves will never make up for.

/rant
>>
>>27572118
>used to fuck latina women because they're all sluts
>stopped fucking them because they will literally murder me if I keep doing that

Most Mexicans are demonic animals, they're not even human anymore
>>
File: Really.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27573305
>live in mexico
>this is glorified in novelas and shit
>and kingpin El Chapo is considered an anti-hero
>>
>>27572118
>used to want to be a nigger
>ended up hating niggers after working with them and browsing /pol/
Probably for the best. I still enjoy some rap though
>>
File: 1410059413386.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1410059413386.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>tfw boss at my job is high test short qt latina

Why has noone made a higher quality version of this common pepe?
>>
>>27573373
Sorry man

These filty animals make me have little sympathy for most Mexicans, even you to be honest

Coming from a poor country a lot of you would chop el gringo's head off to make a buck

Catholocism is a false teaching of Christianity too by the way

I've been intimidated and threatened by many Mexicans gangs in the US and it wouldn't surprise me if one murders me at some point. They're bloodlusting abominations of humanity

Your country is passed the point of no return in my eyes, good luck though bro, I hope you find peace and safety, I know you're not all monsters
>>
>>27574028
Forgot pic

Mexicans are weirdos...
>>
File: sweden.jpg (174 KB, 713x957) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
174 KB, 713x957
>live in Sweden
>everyone wants to be goody tolerant Swede
>mass immigration to their neighbourhood
>suddenly the goody tolerant Swede votes far right

The only racists are those not exposed to niggers, spics and and so on. It's that easy. This is why Universities shelter their students from reality because reality doesn't agree with what they're preaching.
>>
>>27574041
I remember this thread on /pol/ from possibility a offshoot from /k/

>remove narco
>>
File: mexican_drug_cartel_deaths_007.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
mexican_drug_cartel_deaths_007.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
>>27574090
They're fucking animals, but they're intelligent animals which makes them worse than black people and worse than most literal animals. They might even be worse than extremist Muslims. They both follow false religions (Catholocism is a false teaching of Christianity, just look at the results)
>>
>>27572613
Jesus, I can't even imagine.

Any stories?

Where there any shootings in place or the parking lot, or just a lot of fights?
>>
>Used to want to date women
>Ended up a misogynist after working with those people
>>
>>27572118
I've worked with mostly mexicans (SD county) and gotten the opposite impression. The majority have been friendly and hardworking and a couple have helped me become semi-fluent in Spanish
>>
>>27575017
Kek

bloxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still not original
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.