[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Sydney robots interested working together to stop being losers/sheeps?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 249x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 249x248
Any Sydney robots interested working together to stop being losers/sheeps?

Im not asking for friends, just someone who also wants to stop being a loser and interested in achieving this together

I think meeting in person will eventually have to happen so anyone interested must be within 45 minutes travelling distance from Burwood

Sydney, Australia
>>
Fuck off slant eyed cunt
>>
how do you suggest acheiving this
>>
im a normie but i really hope you guys do this

share ur ambitions/personal goals and shit and work on them together

get jobs
make it rain
>>
Anyone here from Melbs?
>>
>>27572086
First i discuss what we're looking to change, if our goals arent too dissimilar and we both feel we can give it a try, then we can work together on acheiving our discussed goals. The more similar our goals, the better, but im willing to compromise
>>
Stop posting this cunt you said you'd stop no one wants to meet up with you fucking autistic retard NO ONE WANTS TO BETTER THEMSELVES WITH YOU you seem like a complete nutjob.
>>
>>27572190
>nutjob
In what sense?
>>
I live 30 mins from burwood
>>
>>27572145

DONT listen "Brittney Berg", thats exactly the inside voice that you dont want to hear
block out that voice

go for this plan, but i suggest finding this on reddit desu
>>
>>27572301
Are there even losers of r9k's caliber on reddit?
>>
>>27572254
Add me [email protected].

Email/skype is fine
>>
I have very large BENIS!!! would anyone like to touch my BENIS?
>>
>>27572323
there prbly is a subreddit with dudes liek that ahaha
i respect u for actually trying to better urself rather than half the people on 4chan, keep working on ur goals

what u tryna accompolish? careerwise or anything?

software career or something? just curious
>>
>>27572254
Burchwood?
>>
>>27572361
career? That is out wayyy far too out of my reach atm. I have a chronic inability do things thats considered challenging, so i think having another person in a similar position to myself would help.
>>
>>27572440
I mean chronic avoidance issues; that's more accurate
>>
>>27572048
I'd enjoy talking to a fellow rowboat but I'm afraid of meeting racists, which seems to be a lot of white Australians.
>>
>>27572190
And you sound like a douchebag.
>>
>>27573085
Op here
Im aust born Chinese, but im still racist to a degree
>>
>>27571867
wanna hook up for some mutual masturbation? no friends ofc
>>
>>27573153
Like towards whites or other Asians? I'm white but I try to avoid white people, ironically, because they tend to be racist.
>>
>>27573198
__both[\spoiler] to a degree, also depends on the individual
>>
how do ugly aussies cope with being ugly, when most aussie guys are relatively handsome and tall?
>>
>>27573339
Answer
1) you only notice the handsome and talls ones
2) youre not from Australia
3) you live near the beach

Pick one
>>
This is just getting fucking pathetic. Go play a sport on weekends or something mate. For fucks sake.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>>27573422
Sure, want to play tennis with me? Not this week though, i have doms
>>
>>27573554
I play team sports sorry mate.
>>
>>27573971
>team sports
Pretty fucking pathetic mate
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.