[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
be very wealthy. >tfw girls clam up near you because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
be very wealthy.

>tfw girls clam up near you because they see you as husband material and they do their best to hide their slutty interior. I can get a million dates with girls who pretend to be prudes but rarely do I get to fuck them unless they feel like I am committing to them, which I don't want.

fuck my life.
>>
Then don't mention your wealth?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x366
sadly i know this feel. work for my rich uncle and make 350k-450k a year. still a khv at age 26. just piling up money at this point with no expenses.
>>
>>27571775

did I say I was chad, my only competitive advantage is my money. I am like a 6/10 at best and barely register with girls.
>>
>>27571729
>>27571782
Gib money and I will be you're best friend pls
>>
File: 1459387885010.jpg (23 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1459387885010.jpg
23 KB, 601x508
>>27571821
>>27571782
>>27571729
>tfw poor AND ugly
You dumb richfags don't know how easy you've got it
>>
>>27572191

You realize you still don't stand a chance against Chad at the sex game. I take pleasure in rejecting Chad resumes though
>>
>>27571821
>my only competitive advantage is my money. I am like a 6/10 at best and barely register with girls.

you can literally just hire a personal trainer, get roids and plastic surgery

If you can't afford to do this you aren't actually rich
>>
>>27572506

I do have a personal trainer and I started lifting 1 years ago. I can bench 190x5 and squat 290x5 with a 180 bw. But I haven't cut yet so I Have a potbelly and a double chin.

No thx on roid, I don't want my penis to shrink.

Plastic surgery is scary. I don't have a strong jaw so any surgery is unlikely to fix that.
>>
>>27572574
>I haven't cut yet so I Have a potbelly and a double chin.

start eating clean you fatcat fuck

veggies and lean brotein
>>
>>27572595

I need them carbs prework out during my bulk. But yes, I am cutting now. Salad and fish/chicken protein powder for the next 2-3 months
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.