[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One this day in history Professor NEET von Comfy has achieved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: comfy2.png (263 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
comfy2.png
263 KB, 500x500
One this day in history Professor NEET von Comfy has achieved a level of comfort unknown to the world before.
I, Professor NEET von Comfy have combined both a sleeping bag and a snuggie AND some pillows. This is called the comfort armor.
I, Professor NEET von Comfy have also got gold fish flavor blasted XTRA cheddar with some tea and soda on the side.

This is truly a glorious day. Not only for NEETkind, but for Mankind.
>>
>>27571452
>gold fish flavor blasted XTRA cheddar
I love these, even though they're pure salt with a hint of cheese.

They will be my first meal (served with nice fresh tendies) when I drop out of school and return to being a NEET. I regret ever walking off the true path of enlightenment.
>>
Tell me more about your work. How does comfort armor impact existing paradigms and what influence will it have on society going forward?
>>
>>27571452
tea AND soda? what a madman
>>
Heil NEET!
>>
>>27571452
>one this day
>professor

Wew lad nice meme
>>
>>27572009
Thanks for trying to bring back the gold standard, Mr. President. Diem's blood is on your hands though.
>>
>>27571452
I never want to see you post in comfy threads again you fucking poser. Even amateur students of the school of comfy know that the first rule to a comfy snack is avoiding anything that leaves excessive residue on the fingers.
>>
>>27572123

that's why you use chopsticks ya silly goose
>>
File: 1454824908994.jpg (152 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454824908994.jpg
152 KB, 409x409
Heil Neet Dir
>>
File: 1457903203631.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457903203631.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>27571534
They are truly gods gift.
>>27571591
I must clarify this. The comfort Armor may be too powerful for some mortals. However I feel it will change society's outlook on comfort forever. I fear this may be the peak of comfort as we know it.
>>27571639
It is very tasty.
>>27572123
>Not having baby wipes in close proximity.
>not licking the excess goldfish dust.
I assume you study under Del NEET Clymier. He is nothing more than a fool.
>>
>>27572464
Enough!

I will not hear such lies. Del NEET Clymier has proven himself time and time again. He has done more in the last 10 years to advance the NEET lifestyle than those in the last 50 years combined. In this his reputation is unequalled.

While I do admit the Comfy Armor does look promising... more testing is necessary. It may very well be like one of your many other failed experiments.
>>
>>27572865
I'm high as fuck and this just made my
night.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.