[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do normalfags know that you are a creep ? When did you first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1448588909938.gif (550 KB, 728x720) Image search: [Google]
1448588909938.gif
550 KB, 728x720
Do normalfags know that you are a creep ? When did you first realize you are creepy ?
>>
File: 1407800571321.gif (1 MB, 185x171) Image search: [Google]
1407800571321.gif
1 MB, 185x171
>>27571396
They can tell immediately. Creepy people give off creepy vibes.
>>
>>27571396
Yeah, for lots of reasons people know I'm a creep
I guess I knew subconsciously my whole life

I'm an undeniably confirmed creep, but some mischievous sluts are into that kinda thing ;)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7tenj5V-aE
>>
File: rave3.gif (196 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
rave3.gif
196 KB, 350x263
Yep we can tell as soon as we notice how you avoid eye contact, get all jittery when people talk to you, and are always looking around like you're expecting someone to come talk to us instead so you don't feel obligated to stay.
>>
>>27571396

junior high in the form of "you're creepy, anon" "you're weird, anon"
>>
>>27571660
Fuck this hits too close.
>>
I've known for a while that I come off pretty creepy, I'm not really attractive, and I don't really know how to be social. no matter what I do I just end up creeping people out in one way or another. I'm just a weird sad person and I don't know how to fix it.

I just avoid everyone now. I'm sure that's just as creepy though...
>>
>>27571396
People are too oblivious to my existence to even notice if I'm creepy or not
>>
I try to deny it but I'm lying to myself, I compensate for it by leaving those I creep on alone completely

I feel guilty for even thinking of them. The normies HAVE to know. People have a way of getting into my head.

I'm ashamed of it but I don't feel guilty, for some reason.
>>
>>27571853
Nah, people just think you are so creepy they'd rather completely ignore you than to even entertain the notion of giving you any attention.
>>
>>27571396
nope and not really creepy either I'm just really fucking weird and probably a hassle to deal with personally I just push people away and hide in my room, literately my whole life revolves around "what can I do so people will leave me the fuck alone today"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.