[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 5'7 with a 5'10 gf any other manlets know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (473 KB, 1456x1665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
473 KB, 1456x1665
>tfw 5'7 with a 5'10 gf

any other manlets know this glorious feel
>>
Fuck off norman
Just get the fuck out you fucking cunt
>>
nice op, how did you get her? did she mention your height or anything that we should know?
>>
Repeating names
Repeating numbers
>>
>>27571148
Fuck off normalbitch I pray for your death (along your whore)
>>
>>27571198
i saw her at the gym a few times and then i eventually talked to her a bit a few different times and then after about the third time i could tell she liked me so i asked if she wanted to get some food after we finished our workouts and she said yes. went on a few dates and then started going to the gym on purpose together. have been dating for about 3 months now and she is trying to move in with me now. height has never come up.
>>
>>27571491
What race are you? What race is she?

t. 5'5 blackbot manlet looking for inspiration
>>
>>27571491
post body, if you're fit then fuck off chad we aren't on the same playing field as you
>>
>>27571627
we are both white sorry blackbot

>>27571650
im ottermode. only have been working out seriously for 6 months.
>>
>>27571148

does she know you browse this place and post pics of her?
>>
>the whole thread got khan'd
>>
Fuck you're a lucky dude
>>
>>27571148
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's a sweet little thang
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.