[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that you're at home posting on a Tibetan basket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12
File: RqH2Tq1.gif (2 MB, 360x233) Image search: [Google]
RqH2Tq1.gif
2 MB, 360x233
Reminder that you're at home posting on a Tibetan basket weaving forum on a Friday night, meanwhile Stacy is out with her friends having the time of her life.
>>
It's Friday today, is it?
>>
Okay. We know. What's the point of this shitty thread?
>>
>>27570596
I'm not an attractive white woman, so why would I expect to live the lifestyle of one?
>>
>>27570625
>Poole

Holy shit! That means someone can ACTUALLY get Christopher Poole!
>>
>>27570625
To remind the bitter virgin neckbeards who rant about roasties that they're miserable, meanwhile Stacy actually enjoys her life.
>>
>>27570596
>"time of her life"
>contributing nothing and covering up her shallow meaningful existence with fake and temporary pleasure

What am I supposed to be jealous of again?
>>
Stacy is out getting hammed and fucked by some asshole Chad. I'm having fun posting on a Nigerian stained glass window appreciation forum. Win win in my books.
>>
>>27570681
>contributing nothing
As opposed to wasting your life away on a website dedicated to Chinese cartoons
>>
>>27570596

I don't know mang,

I don't know what I did to deserve this...

Actually I do: was cynical insufferable prick in high school,

went to community college and made no effort to change, transferred to crappy state school where most people commuted there and then back home.

Chose crappy major,

can't find gainful employment,

feel like shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 999x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 999x749
>>27570596
I'm resting. I got a job today, and I'm shadowing someone tomorrow to learn.
>>
File: 1458703480853.png (284 KB, 432x515) Image search: [Google]
1458703480853.png
284 KB, 432x515
>OP is on a mongolian yurt crafting forum on a friday
>telling us how much better his oneitis has it on easy mode
>>
Parties are trash. Alcohol tastes disgusting. Being cramped in a small space with a bunch of sweating strangers making forced small talk is torturous. If I wanted to get laid by some random slut I would just pay a whore. If I wanted to meet a compatible gf I would look within my interest groups. The only way they're remotely tolerable is with some kind of stimulant. Have fun at your party roasties I'm good where I am.
>>
>Tibetan
Fuck why is everyone so much better than me at this
>>
>>27570596
Nope, just got back from being with a girl. It only took 34 years but I finally made it so I can finally fuck off REEEEEEE. Let me tell you though, that women smell and feel and taste so amazing. I feel like my life has dramatically improved just from tonight.

>tfw i even got to smell and eat her sweaty ass
Don't give up robots. Women are worth the long wait.
>>
>>27570737
What kind of faggot name is Benny
>>
>>27570771
>went to community college and made no effort to change, transferred to crappy state school where most people commuted there and then back home.

Hey don't feel to bad. I was the same way in high school and I tried to change but it didn't work. Don't feel bad, you probably didn't have a chance anyway, I didn't seem to at least.
>>
>>27570596
I'm not exactly sure where these parties exist. I went to a couple of parties in college and it there were about 5 guys for every 1 girl and the girls were an average of 6/10.

This Stacy having fun is bullshit, its all a conspiracy. There is no such thing as hot woman and there is no such things as awesome parties where you can get laid by hot woman.
>>
>>27571802
>worth the wait
No.

Now you're gonna spend the remainder of your life living with insufferable heart break that most of us (read: Chad) dealt with in our teenage years. Good luck.
>>
>>27571942
Nigger, this shit IS real. I would know. Maybe if you actually got out of your abysmal routine you'd find one.

It's not worth it though to be completely honest.
>>
File: me2015.jpg (98 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
me2015.jpg
98 KB, 960x720
if am 0/10 ugly girl,should i just kill myself?it's not like i can make anyone satisfied or tht,someone will fuck me whene theres stacies like in ops vids
>>
>>27570737
>implying you know my life
>implying I'm not the greatest poster in the history of the internet
>implying BTFO braindead whores can fill that hole in their soul they have from being incosequential specimens of life by choking on Chad cock

Kek, keep dreaming roasties, you will never get this
>>
>>27572069
Nah

Who gives a shit what other people think
>>
>>27572238
i do.. u guys can live foreveralone and not care,but for a girl its diff cause ifwe cant make a guy happy then what is the point to our life?soudns stupid but yeah

why live for 30+more years when you're just gonna be depressed an alone an theyre gonna be shit
>>
File: 1457960431668.jpg (22 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
1457960431668.jpg
22 KB, 480x304
>>27572307
Whatever

I bet I'm uglier than you are. I'm also useless as fuck and probably won't have another job ever again. Oh well, who cares?
>>
>>27572307
I'll fuck you m8
>>
File: image.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422 KB, 665x662
>tfw you'll be browsing a Tuvulan spice trading forum while there will be party going on down the street
>tfw you could be invited to said party 'cause you're semi-friends with the person hosting, but everyone else there hates you
Huhuhuhuhuh
>>
>>27572423
you have a positive outlook?thats good! ty

>>27572586
irl u wouldnt but ty
>>
File: ChadPepe.jpg (62 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
ChadPepe.jpg
62 KB, 800x536
don't be bitter about other people's happiness.
>>
File: 1459476510038.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1459476510038.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
>>27570596
That looks lame as fuck though. Normalfag parties are shit in general, especially nowadays.

Went to one last week and hated every second of it, I much rather be home smoking weed, drinking tea and watching anime desu.

>Annoying normieshits with meme sticks taking shitty selfies and videos all night.
>Shit-tier normiecore music.
>People just gossip and talk about dumb shit all night.
>Once everybody is drunk, retards will start drama over petty shit just to act like attention whores.
Unless you're getting laid at the end of the night I literally see no point in going to these parties. And even then I wouldn't even want to kiss any of the girls after seeing how they act at different parties, they are gross. Only clueless, desperate neckbeards and disgusting normalfags don't mind making out with a girl at a party that probably had a dick in her mouth the day before or earlier that same day. Even the innocent looking qt's become degenerates.

Experiencing drugs with your loser friends and doing dumb shit with them during middle school and high school was way more enjoyable. Too bad I became a semi reclusive, autistic NEET after high school and lost contact with them.
>>
Mook piss
>>
File: 1459521200848.jpg (192 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1459521200848.jpg
192 KB, 640x1136
>>27570655
Someone already has m8
>>
>>27572932
Same experience at the one party I went to in high school. Seeing girls so willing to suck cock just to get in the good graces of Chad or some group... blech.
>>
>tfw spent Friday night cybering with Stacy

We're all going to make it lads
>>
File: 2785369.gif (120 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
2785369.gif
120 KB, 457x480
>>27570596
>Stacy is out with her friends having the time of her life.
>time of her life.

No, she's not.

She's at a place she knows nothing about, to music she knows nothing about, shaking her ass because she can't dance, with people who she's incapable of having a meaningful conversation with, only to go home with a guy who won't give her an orgasm or a ride home.
And the only reason she does it every week is because it's free, her friends do it, and she thinks it makes her cool. She's pathetic.

Exactly the reason I avoid events where her kind are at.

parasite eve !!GtyICLVdFfl
>>
>>27573336
*listening

spellchox
>>
>>27570596
Absolute 100% board-certified unadulterated highly concentrated undisputed degeneracy right there.

Fuck that's bad.
>>
>>27573336
>tripfag can't even go one day without trip codes before he has to insert his trip into a post
>>
>>27574071
>he got fooled
>>
lol [asian country] [hobby]! it's so funny because here on reddit taking something and beating it into the ground even though the joke lost its point 2 years ago and the people now saying it have no idea of its origin IS SO FUNNY!
LMAO TIBETAN BASKET WEAVING OMG LOL IRL
>>
I'm sick with flu.

Being home is nice.
>>
>>27574071
lmao@urlyfe

parasite eve !!GtyICLVdFfl
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.