[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /shoplifter/ here? I just stole a pair of headphones from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1407126164607.jpg (18 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1407126164607.jpg
18 KB, 250x239
Who /shoplifter/ here?

I just stole a pair of headphones from Walmart today. I think they saw me on the security cam cause there was a mall cop watchin the door when I left. I took a b-line for the bathrooms when I got out of the line and put the headphones on in the stall and ignored him on my way out. lol rent-a-cops are so pathetic.

What have you stolen lately fellow robots?
>>
I have no moral obligation against shoplifting I'm just a big pussy and might cry if they caught me.
>>
You are scum David. Tumblrinas shoplift David, are you a Tumblrina? Were you raised to be a Tumblrina?
I hope you feel bad for what you've done.
>>
I'm poor as fuck and steal food from supermarkets frequently. That's all though, I can't imagine stealing anything else.
>>
>>27570356
I often steal from my local mall. It's so much easier there, hardly any chance you'll get caught. Walmart's a lot more risky.
>>
>>27570356
I haven't stolen in a long time but I have stolen a ridiculous amount in my life
>>
File: hornyhorn.jpg (45 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
hornyhorn.jpg
45 KB, 960x720
An odd thing that I have stolen on multiple occasions are train horns. I know of places where trains are parked. It's as simple as going up there with a ratchet and undoing four bolts.
>>
File: 1452475110848.png (208 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1452475110848.png
208 KB, 500x600
I'm a NEET on the bennies and I steal groceries all the time, mainly cheese and meat.
Been stealing since I was a kid and I haven't been caught in over 12 years.
>>
File: Pepe_rare.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_rare.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
last item i stole was my friend's macbook and macbook mini. not for money reasons.

i just feel like i needed to steal it.
>>
>>27570618
>Stealing from your "friends"
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>27570618
ur an absolute madman bill
>>
File: _1418317495 (1).jpg (29 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
_1418317495 (1).jpg
29 KB, 600x300
>>27570657
i didnt like him anyway

Feels so good to steal tbqh familia
>>
>>27570618
>mac

He deserved it
>>
I shoplift ALOT. Biggest score was a display tablet from best buy. (they are actually functional) and I'm posting on it now. Most important thing is to not be suspicious.. Free shit brag, never been caught
>>
>Went to mall
>While cash register girls were busy I snuck a bunch of business mans shirts and socks into my bag and left
Take that patriarchy.
>>
>>27570618
I have thought about stealing my friend's phone and keeping it for myself, not even to sell or use. I read about how to avoid having the phone getting found using GPS tracking.

The whole point is more for sexual gratification of having a frustrated friend that I would feign ignorance about the event to.
>>
Ever since I was a little kid I loved to steal. I was always stuffing stuff into my socks. I was a piece of shit lol.

Then I got a job where I had enough money to buy stuff and still have tons more after so I decided to stop stealing. Then after that you're just a klepto who steals candy bars, which is OK I guess sometimes if you go there a lot and are friendly with the staff so you can still get your little rush every once and awhile. But why not just pay if you got enough?

It was fun when I was a kid with no money. Felt almost like a rite.

When you guys get good jobs you'll see.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.