[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>38 years old >never kissed a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: t.jpg (184 KB, 1500x1465) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
184 KB, 1500x1465
>38 years old
>never kissed a girl
>>
Is that Mordecai and Rigby?
>>
You should probably cut your dick off. It's wasting precious blood.
>>
>>27570124
Why the Fuck not? Do you not have any money whatsoever?
>>
>>27570183
how many levels of irony are you on right now anon...
>>
File: Montag.jpg (46 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Montag.jpg
46 KB, 450x600
>>27570141
Sure is Gui
>>
>>27570218
None, I can't think of a single reason someone with modest means hasn't even kissed a girl at 38
>>
>>27570183

freezing slow time away from the world
>>
>>27570379
Dude, have you $6000 saved up? I can get you a loyal loving wife in a month
>>
>>27570490

yes sir I have a decent amount of money
>>
Everything is bleak. It's the middle of the night. You're all alone and the dummies must be right.

TFW no one realizes that OP is quoting Gord Downie AKA the king among men.
>>
>>27570124
Allowing yourself to judge the value of your life on one single thing you always wanted is not only a waste of your infinite imagination and potential, but a waste of all the dreams, satisfaction, and hope you still have and want to achieve. What's the point of falling into despair over one thing if you can have the world by the balls tommorow if you ignore that and unleash your inner potential?
>>
>>27570726

man that song pierces my feels
>>
>>27570675
Well contact me at [email protected] and if all goes well you can be deflowering your virgin wife in two months tops
>>
File: newme.jpg (476 KB, 705x853) Image search: [Google]
newme.jpg
476 KB, 705x853
>>27570849

i always knew cops are dumb but this is too much
>>
>>27570124
hire a prostitute, ask your friends for hookups, go clubbing, talk to friends etc. Don't be stuck in a rut
>>
>>27570218

SUCC
U
C
C

ebin :DD
>>
>>27571147
That's like me.
>fucked dozens of hookers
>never been in a relationship or kissed a girl
>>
>>27571207
I think maybe the next step for you is to join an interest activity in something you like. That way when you meet a qt you already have something in common amirite?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 291x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 291x264
>>27570124
>33 years old

>KV

I gave up on pussy anyway. Masturbating 8 times a day has killed my libido
>>
>>27570124
how's wizard status?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.