[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too self conscious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160401_192514.jpg (513 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_192514.jpg
513 KB, 1200x1600
Any robots here to self conscious?
What are somethings you do about it?
I put toilet paper in the water before I poop so my mom can't hear it splash when it drops
Any stories?
>>
>>27569960
I have this problem too, I don't like shitting until there's nobody downstairs. Didn't used to have it and I don't know what triggered it.
>>
>>27569960
You're doing it wrong
You just flush while the shit's coming out of your ass so they won't hear it
>>
>>27570006
Im the same way, didn't used to care. Its hard to shit when shes home, the living room is a foot away from the bathroom here

Its the same with pee, have to pee on the side

>>27570038
i usually have long shits
>>
>>27570056
>i usually have long shits

I never got this. My friends take like 5 minutes to shit and it takes me less than one. It's not like I have a gaping wide asshole either before anyone suggests it
>>
Isn't that the normal, most polite thing to do?
>>
>>27570105
>It's not like I have a gaping wide asshole either before anyone suggests it
sure
>>
>>27570056
You just judge the timing of when the shit's about to fall out and then flush. It's not hard bro
>>
>>27570213
but what if im still shitting after the flush is over?
even then i still need to wipe, i'll have to flush my shit paper too
>>
I do it while the shower's on
>>
Topped bud

D,kdk
>>
>>27570038
Only if you enjoy a wet ass.
>>
>>27570105
>My friends take like 5 minutes to shit and it takes me less than one
How? It takes me over 10, which includes wiping. Do you even wipe?
>>
I feel awkward as fuck walking by myself around large groups of people (anywhere at school).
>>
>Can't eat infront of people
>Can't shit infront of people
>Can't show emotion infront of people
>Can't piss infront of people
>Can't talk infront of people
>Can't kill myself because other people might call me selfish when I'm dead, not that I would know.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.