[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>exercise makes you feel good! who made up this lie? now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: salama.png (1 MB, 1003x1338) Image search: [Google]
salama.png
1 MB, 1003x1338
>exercise makes you feel good!

who made up this lie?

now, instead of just being depressed, I'm depressed and exhausted, and sore all over
>>
>>27569882
You're probably low on protein and injured yourself exercising. I'd head over to /fit/, and check out the sticky if you're not new to exercise.

Something that helped me out a lot when I started exercising was bodyweight movements (pushups, crunches, squats, etc.), which are very well suited for poorfags or NEETs.

Pls talk if you want to know more.
>>
>>27569882
once you're a few years in and you're starting to actually get big it's fun

sometimes even when im at home i like to do high rep pushups because i love how it makes my chest feel, all stiff and inflated, feels good man
>>
File: 1368635615096.jpg (46 KB, 765x543) Image search: [Google]
1368635615096.jpg
46 KB, 765x543
It's not a meme you fucking faggot I lost 85lbs doing that shit
>>
>>27569951
Yeah I do, if I eat meat everyday am I covered for protein?

I'm 6'2" at 95 kg.
>>
>>27570004
Nice pic Susie
>>
When you start making progress you will feel good about yourself. Gotta stick with it or you'll always be a faggot cuck who will stay out of shape.
>>
File: Aaaa.jpg (696 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
Aaaa.jpg
696 KB, 700x1050
>>27570044
Thanks Frederick
>>
>>27570055
>When you start making progress you will feel good about yourself.
idk senpai I lost 70lbs and only became more depressed
>>
>>27570111

now start packing on muscle.
>>
>>27570007
It depends what kind of meat you are eating, and how much. 1 gram per pound of bodyweight of protein is the rule of thumb for gaining muscle mass.

Your height and weight sound good on paper, but I have no idea how that weight is distributed. I'll assume you are not obese, but not really muscular. You are in a great position to start building body mass.
>>
>>27569977
Muscles are ugly.
FUCK YOU if you disagree!
>>
File: 1452821285797.jpg (35 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1452821285797.jpg
35 KB, 500x463
>>27570241
why

what's the point anon
>>
>>27570262
My legs are developed from all the swimming and cycling I do, but most of my weight is held at my stomach with a combo of stickman arms.

Advice please.
>>
>>27570263
>>27570272
Its almost like you want to die alone
>>
>>27570368
muscles will not change that, zachary
>>
>>27570007
It depends what kind of meat you are eating, and how much. 1 gram per pound of bodyweight of protein is the rule of thumb for gaining muscle mass.

Your height and weight sound good on paper, but I have no idea how that weight is distributed. I'll assume you are not obese, but not really muscular. You are in a great position to start building body mass, if you are below the age of 30.

Again, start with bodyweight exercises, then move on to heavier weights. There's no shame in doing cardio exercises to ease you into it.
>>
>be me
>be khv about to graduate college
>decide that I shouldn't be an overweight autist
>wake up at 6am every other morning to go jogging
>can barely go 1 minute without slowing down
>goddammit, will try harder
>stop eating pizza and mcdonalds
>weeks go by
>all of a sudden, i'm down 13 pounds
>can jog for 5 minutes without wheezing
>not bad
>meet a grill and talk in between classes
>keep up the jogging
>go home for Easter
>parents are SHOCKED. Anon, wow you lost so much weight.
>feelsgoodman.png
>keep at it
>eventually grill sort of asks me out. Almost blow a load and say yes
>go see Captain America
>avoid fucking it up
>keep jogging
>eventually start dating and get laid
>we date for a year and a half before she moves away for work

Seriously, exercise got me my one chance, and it was glorious. You'd be amazed at how much of a difference it makes.
>>
>>27570952
>>meet a grill and talk in between classes
how do I do this one
>>
>>27569882
1. It takes more than one session.
2. You overdid it.
>>
Stop posting this thread, faggot.

Block me you cunt.
>>
>>27571248
>1. It takes more than one session.
I've been doing it for months and I'm ready to give up
>>
>>27569882
It does feel good, when you actually now how to lift and aren't on the verge of malnutrition
>>
>>27571256
i'll stop posting it once it starts to make me feel good dickhead
>>
>>27569882
thats because you stop too early
Had you gone on a little longer you would have gotten an adrenaline high
>>
>>27571623
>>27571248
which is it? did I overdo it, or did I not do it long enough?
>>
File: billy.png (222 KB, 473x357) Image search: [Google]
billy.png
222 KB, 473x357
>>27571971
>Annie Key

ANIKIIIIII
>>
lifting is one of those things you do when you have your basic needs met, a NEET with no income shouldn't lift as it will just make him miserable.

if you have a comfy job, a good living situation then lifting is great. you can afford the food and gym membership, you can focus on it without worry and see your body grow and feel strong, you can get the rest you need without anxiety. you need a clear head to do this, a self hating NEET with no self worth isn't going to get very far if they start lifting.
>>
>>27569951
Okay so should I drink liquids between reps?
>>
>>27570952
this is inspiring
thanks
>>
>>27571971
>>27571996
>Aniki
https://youtu.be/W1Vm7-PXttk
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH
>>
>>27572374
There are very few people in the world who wouldn't benefit from drinking more water.

So drink as much as possible, just not so much you throw up doing crunches. But keep sipping and you can't really go wrong.
>>
>>27569882
It needs to be exercise you enjoy silly, why do you think normalfags enjoy sport? It gives a purpose to the movement.

I for one enjoy running until I feel like collapse, drinking some cool water, walking home as the sun goes down while listening to my music, taking a hot shower and enjoying a well earned hot meal, shortly after drifting into a heavenly deep sleep.
>>
>>27569882
Try lifting weights, its not as god awful as cardio.. +natty gains bruh
>>
File: sa.png (167 KB, 294x311) Image search: [Google]
sa.png
167 KB, 294x311
>>27573120
>>27572119
which is it? should I lift or should I not?

this is why this advice is all bunk, you guys can't keep your stories straight on what's good and what isn't
>>
>>27569882
Its cuz you have no drive to do things, exercise alone will do nothing for you don't be stupid
>>
>>27569882
Cause you're depressed and have no one to exercise with. Try running with someone, 5+km at a time, at least twice a week.
It'll feel good once you see your body changing.
T. Pvt Fatso
>>
>>27573248
>>27569882
I would recommend a bike, doesn't have to be a fancy one
I have an old mountain bike that I'll sometimes just hop on and head out listening to some music on my phone and forget about life
It feels good
>>
>>27571277
What is your routine annie
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.