[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going on my first date tomorrow! We've texted for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: wall_e_eve-1600x900.jpg (430 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
wall_e_eve-1600x900.jpg
430 KB, 1600x900
I'm going on my first date tomorrow! We've texted for 2 days now and I'm certain she likes me. How do I not fuck this up?
>>
>>27569478
Aren't you worried about yoru dick size anon?
>>
>>27569478

be well groomed and clean
be easy going and confident.
dont be nervous
compliment her
dont reveal power level
gently brush her with your 10" inch cock when opening the door on your Ferrari.
>>
>>27569498
I'm not showing my dick on my first date, that's degenerate.
>>
>>27569571
I've definitely been easy going, just being myself, using a lot of jokes. She really thinks I'm funny. I don't have a car yet but once the model 3 is cheap enough I'll be sure to do just that.
>>
File: S5O1HSf.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
S5O1HSf.png
39 KB, 914x1091
Just be cool, man. Don't be weird about it.
>>
>>27569571
It's definitely my power level I'm worried about. I've given compliments jokingly, and she laughed, but I'm trying to avoid being a keener.
>>
>>27569729
Being myself works so far, but I know something autistic is going to creep out eventually.
>>
Wall-E <3
>>
Don't talk about weird shit. Ask questions about what's going on in her life. Avoid politics, but don't be afraid to talk about current movies and music. Compliment her outfit. Good luck fellow robot!
>>
>>27571070
I'll be sure to compliment her outfit, I forgot about that. I've been texting with her for the past few days ago we know eachother pretty well already.
>>
>>27570960
Yeah, my date reminds me of EVE. I'll be sure not to mention that.
>>
Choose to be confident, cool, and tall.
>>
Crush up the Xanax first. If she sees a whole pill in her drink she'll freak. Don't cheap out on the nylon cord either. Buy the yellow one not the white one. Line the trunk of the car with cotton bed sheets. Don't use a plastic tarp. I'm going to assume you've done the leg work on the dump site. But, just remember, the wetter the better. Like a nasty bog or swap that's full of snakes and already stinks. Don't be stupid and pick a place with dry dirt.
>>
Electric chainsaws are noisy and will attract attention. Just use a manual.
>>
Just get her to talk about herself and avoid talking about you if you don't think you can keep the conversation normal.

Ask about her hobbies, job, school, pets, ect.

Do not talk about vidya games.
>>
hey op, 24 year old dork robot here

tell her honestly you are new to this whole game, be honest she will appreciate it, for now just go have a coffee or something and be your self, im sure if you two had something to chat about on text you will have something to chat about in real life

like >>27569571 use common sense, be clean, get a deodorant, dress nice (no bowties and chessboard suits), and its ok if you're kinda nervous since its afterall your first time, throw a compliment here and there
>>
Just be yourself. Look her straight in the eyes when she... um.. let's say "discorporates". It'll be the most magical night you can imagine. Trust me. You'll want to do it again. :)
>>
>>27571367
I get her to talk about herself as much as I can, but eventually she asks about me and I'm like "shit I just browse memes all day"
>>
Put the condom on before you go out for your date. That way you won't get nervous when you're about to do it because you're all ready to go and don't have to stop things to put it on.
>>
>>27569478
First thing you do is, stop asking question like "how to not fuck up?!".
Just treat her like one of your friends and habe fun.
Youll look way more confident and be enjoyable to be around.
>>
>>27571657
Lol, we're not fucking right away :)
>>
>>27571228
I'm like 5'11.5" so if I grow my hair out I'll be good.
>>
>>27571826
If you don't try to fuck her right away she'll put you in the friendzone.
>>
>>27571913
>5'11.5
>tall

Top let

Kill yourself manlet
>>
Bring a butane torch. You'll need to get rid of those finger prints somehow. It's a real pain in the ass to saw through a wrist bone to detach the hands. Better to just burn them off. And as for the teeth? Well, use your imagination. I'm not much of a "pulling teeth out with pliers" man. If you can get the saw to line up with the spaces in between the vertebrae.. well it should pop right off.
>>
>>27571925
Believe me I'm not in the friendzone. Maybe in a week or so.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.