[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
females are shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: wizard.gif (12 KB, 441x327) Image search: [Google]
wizard.gif
12 KB, 441x327
you know what a big problem with them is? they don't know what it's like to be sexually frustrated. in their little world everyone gets laid (because it's so easy for them to have sex) they believe it's the case with everyone. just as the rich believe it's easy to accrue money and live a healthy productive lifestyle. 'if i can so can anyone it's easy!'.

this is also why females look down on males that aren't able to have sex - 'what a fucking weirdo' - or the rich look down on the poor - 'what a loser'.

you can read so many accounts about girls having sex constantly and then you can read numerous accounts of men having no sex aka literal wizards.

any fembots care to prove me wrong? go right ahead. but from my experience any female on this board have had multiple sexual encounters and if given the medium will go into detail about having sex with multiple men. the last one i talked to acted like she was a robot but hten when sex was mentioned i found out she had over 5 partners. this same girl you share the board with had OVER 5 sexual partners and possibly 20 instances of sex.
>>
File: dantheman.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dantheman.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>27569004
you just now had this realization?
>>
>>27569004
Everybody knows this, Kenneth.
>>
File: youtube.png (67 KB, 251x131) Image search: [Google]
youtube.png
67 KB, 251x131
>>27569232
okay tina isn't time for you to go suck chad then come back and complain to us about how lonely you are?
>>
Fuck you, OP
I'm 21 and a virgin
Never had the chance to get laid
>>
there are way more women in the US than men so maybe that contributes or something
>>
>>27569004
>hookers

Your argument is invalid kiddo.
>>
>>27569467
>Gordon
Uh, he was talking about girls you dip
>>
File: madman.png (47 KB, 926x495) Image search: [Google]
madman.png
47 KB, 926x495
let's see what the feminists think about it or if any of them will volunteer to help me.

i've been silenced by reddit mods on multiple occasions so we'll see if they don't just ban my thread and silence me before ever even replying.
>>
>>27569681
post a link then, I want to see what people reply
>>
File: dubs.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
>>27569719
they aren't replying because they probably know it's me. i've been banned from /r/feminism multiple times because i aggress them. like i said when i go there it isn't for actual discussion it's to start a fight.
>>
>>27569681
There's a lot of things wrong with this, and I won't include being a redditor because that's already implied.

-A feminism forum isn't the place for dating advice
-If you want help from people you should have a diplomatic if not positive tone and not an aggressive one
-they're not going to know what "wizard" means in this regard and also I dislike you for this because this is how imageboard vocabulary spreads to the mainstream and turns to shit

>
>>
>>27569776
a) feminism is for dealing with women so how is wrong board?

b) like i said in >>27569774 i'm usually not there for diplomacy and sometimes you have to fight to meet a resolve... no?

c) i'm sure they can infer and i highly doubt they're going to go around using it
>>
>>27569774
Why even go there at all, especially to start hostility?
Post a link anyway so I can check the tab in a few days after some people reply
>>
LE KEN M REDDIT ARMY
>>
>>27569830
https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/4czj2g/as_a_depressed_male_i_need_insight/
>>
>>27569897
it's gone what was there?
>>
>>27569004
Women look down on men who haven't had sex, and rightfully so, because they are losers who cant seal the deal.
>>
>>27569004
The rich are highly educated. We know you shit skins don't have things as easy as we do. We just don't think you should.
>>
>>27570026
it still shows up when i paste the link. they might have already deleted it just because the word 'male' is in the title.

>>27570043
not really if they're operating on double standards. why should they view men who can't sex as losers when men actually have to work for sex and they simply just have to spread their legs? hardly a trophy.
>>
>>27570140
They're not comparig men to themselves. They're comparing virgins to real men.
>>
>>27570119
rich highly educated. not really!

a lot of rich people were born into the right area with the right connections.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.