[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, bots. Even if a girl liked you or was vaguely interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10
File: dtjdfjn.png (160 KB, 238x261) Image search: [Google]
dtjdfjn.png
160 KB, 238x261
So, bots. Even if a girl liked you or was vaguely interested in you, could you even be nice, interesting, and charming enough to get her, to go on dates and not be autistic, and maybe make her your qtgf? Are you too far gone?
>>
File: 1454930882320.jpg (288 KB, 853x1440) Image search: [Google]
1454930882320.jpg
288 KB, 853x1440
Hell no. I'm a mess. I've never even thought this far ahead.
>>
No I'm to far gone, I would just sit there and not know what to talk about and there would just be awkward silence with me giving short simple responses
>>
File: 1418524071300.jpg (47 KB, 327x465) Image search: [Google]
1418524071300.jpg
47 KB, 327x465
>>27568747
I know that "girl" in your pic.

>tfw 4chan turned me into a tranny connoisseur
>tfw I fear I'm becoming a tranny myself.
>>
>>27568809
>tfw I fear I'm becoming a tranny myself.
Why? Have you bought panties and make up yet?
>>
>>27568747
No
Women are vain, greedy, cruel beings. They lie and manipulate. They use us for money. I will not submit to the vaginal jew
>>
>>27568747
Yep. I remember most times that women approached me and almost immediately lost interest. I am not funny or interesting enough.
>>
>>27568809
No you don't you shit. And fuck you, she's a qt and a good dancer.
>>
File: 446.jpg (156 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
446.jpg
156 KB, 1175x766
>>27568747
I'm a good entertainer, any girl would be happy with me, but I get bored of everyone because they're not on my level.
>>
File: xanax.png (146 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
xanax.png
146 KB, 480x352
Nice? Sure. Interesting and charming? Fuck no; I'm painfully boring.
>>
File: the-tism-u-gotz-it.jpg (25 KB, 180x225) Image search: [Google]
the-tism-u-gotz-it.jpg
25 KB, 180x225
>>27568747
Nope, too far gone. Autism's a hell of a disorder.
>>
File: Fedora.gif (2 MB, 331x248) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.gif
2 MB, 331x248
>>27568866
>I get bored of everyone because they're not on my level.
>>
>>27568834
On the last months I learned more about makeup, tranny terminology, names of female clothing and other crap that I never cared before.
Also somehow I remembered some shit that happened to me when I was a kid that I kinda forgot for a while.

No panties here though I guess I'm safe still.
>>
File: 1446821665716.png (755 KB, 767x720) Image search: [Google]
1446821665716.png
755 KB, 767x720
No, I'm too far gone I think. I don't talk to people ever, the only people I talk to are people that talk to me first, if I don't know what to say, I just don't respond, even if I have something to talk about, I wont. I can be nice because I think I legitimately care about people, but I don't think a girl will ever be interested in me because I'm not interesting at all.

I think I'd rather die alone beeing myself than change for a girl, but then I'm not sure, one day I could meet someone who will make me want to change for them.
>>
>>27568891
Everyone's done some faggy stuff when they were kids. I painted my nails for a while and would push on my gooch thinking my vagina would open up or some shit.
I went through the same thing you're going through. I was going on /LGBT/ a lot and learning about the trannies and whatnot. I went and ordered make up and panties and I ended up not liking it.
So don't sweat it, just try it. Maybe you'll like it maybe you won't. The worst thing you could do is not try it because then you'll never know if you like it or not.
>>
She'd have to prepare for disappointment, would be damned if I didn't try though

Spaghetti would be dropped
>>
>>27568954
I should note I also used to crossdress even through high school and stuff. Don't think stuff like that you've done means you have to be a certain way.
>>
File: boku.jpg (72 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
boku.jpg
72 KB, 500x277
>>27568864
No need to get so defensive, I actually like her videos and sometimes I try some dance moves in front of the mirror imitating her.

I'm just saying she's not a female on the literal meaning.

>>27568954
I would prefer to restrain myself, I fear I may fuck up my life more than it is already and I don't want my family to get even more disappointed in me.

About the shit I did, well it wasn't me but my sisters used to dress me as a girl and we would go outside to play or on the store and no one found out I had a penis under the cute dress for a couple of years but I kinda blocked that shit for ages until nowadays.
>>
File: 1459114940366.jpg (146 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
1459114940366.jpg
146 KB, 600x575
>>27568747
Well, the problem for me is actually starting the conversations, and then keeping the interest of the girl. Its more out of my way to win a girl, when I could just be my edge, sad self, and talk to guns, computers, cars, and vidyas to the little few who put up with it.

I am always nice though, and for some reason, girls think I am hilarious (I have to use "toned" down humor, because I'm a fucking wierdo).
>>
The problem is that, within the cultural context of 'dating', where a woman is basically always taking the man out for a 'test drive' and can pick up another car at any point without any moral qualms, you basically have to throw everything into engaging with her, this is draining even for fully functional men. For a depressed male or a male who's experienced years of isolation and heartbreak, the very thought of putting on this act is painful.
>>
>>27568747
I'd be no disappointment.Spent the last 3 years lonely,and learned a shit-ton in the one year I was even close to being a player.Learned just enough to make it worthwhile.
>>
>>27569161
Those first 3 lines make total sense.In that comparison,I'm clingy enough to keep that test drive going no matter what.
>>
I girl invited herself over to my house a month ago, it went horribly.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.