[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender very alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 728x6015) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 728x6015
I want a boyfriend so badly, and feel like killing myself a lot. It hurts so much.
>>
I'll be your practice bf
>>
>>27568646
Do you live close to me? I need a physical relationship.
>>
If you pass I'll fuck you once and leave you crying.
>>
>>27568623
Please do it then.

You'd be doing gods work by slaying yet another roastie.
>>
>>27568658
Where you from qt
>>
Do you pass and can I physically and verbally abuse you, I don't even want to have sex
>>
>>27568660
This really turned me on. And I feel like crying. Sad and horny is a thing, apparently :(

>>27568663
I'm not a roastie. I'm mtf who's never had a bf.

>>27568673
America

>>27568686
Probably don't pass well enough. I'm okay with the abuse though. Seriously.
>>
If you can cook and clean, I could use a house tranny.
>>
>>27568759
I cook and clean. But don't call me tranny please.
>>
>>27568823
>I'm okay with the abuse
>But don't call me tranny please.
wew
>>
>>27568623
Can't you go online or go to gay bars or something? A gay bar I know has drag queen night and all that shit so you can meet your own and get tips on getting a bf
>>
>>27568623
what's your name hun

.6/$/
>>
>>27568623
>that comic

Fucking Tumblr.
>>
>>27568623
-Are you white
-Are you not fat?
-Can you get me a green card?
If the answer to all the above is yes, you just got yourself a hot latino bf (with autism)
>>
>>27569034
Tranny is a derogatory term I've had bad experiences with. Was honestly bullied kinda badly throughout school...

>>27569073
But I'm like a fembot. No friends, going out is impossible. NEET girl

>>27569266
Yes
Yes
We'd have to get married but yeah I guess
>>
Are you going to give me head on a daily basis?
>>
>>27569298
Let's do this gf
Uh I'll make a skype or something brb
>>
Will you top me? All these traps being all "oh nooo I don't want to use my dick" depresses me.
>>
>>27568623
Can you post a pic, bb? Lets see what we're dealing with here. Doesn't have to be lewd.
>>
>>27568623
POST PICS OP PLS TY
>>
>>27569298
>Tranny is a derogatory term I've had bad experiences with. Was honestly bullied kinda badly throughout school...

>jumped into a sewer, now covered in shit.

This is not the place to be a pussy.

In every sense of the word in your case.
>>
>>27569378
As it should. Traps are the domain of real men, created by our Lord Baphomet to be cocksleeves and fucktoys for masc guys. They aren't for rear admirals. Get yourself a boyfriend.
>>
>>27569437
Angel Le is my Thai trap name
>>
File: satomisaki2401.jpg (19 KB, 554x315) Image search: [Google]
satomisaki2401.jpg
19 KB, 554x315
Trans anon, if somehow I was a good boyfriend material I would try to make you happy before I killed myself.

The issue is that I'm a shitty failure of a person who I'm not even sure if I'm a tranny myself and I live quite far from usa.

I think the only thing I have in my favor is that I finished college at least.

Good luck anyway, and I don't mean this like those thirsty motherfuckers, you could be an ugly fat balding robot I would try to date you anyways because why the fuck not. I'm killing myself may as well make someone happy.
>>
>>27568623
What garbage.
>>
>>27569347
I would yes. Want to actually...

>>27569378
Gross no. I'd rather be locked in chastity 24/7 than top.
>>
>>27569553
Holy fucking shit OP if you don't give us some kind of pic were not gonna even entertain the thought.

I'd be top 24/7 though, like, you would probably wake up to my cock inside you frequently, and you would have to drink lots of cum on a frequent basis as well.
>>
>>27569298
>But I'm like a fembot. No friends, going out is impossible. NEET girl
Then fix it and get friends by going to some LGBTQIAWRD+ shindig
>>
>>27569553
Do you plan on cutting your dick into an immitation pussy? Because that's a deal breaker.
>>
>>27569553
So what you're saying is, you'd let me lock you in chastity 24/7? Because I want nothing more than a qt trans gf who lets me lock up her little girldick.
>>
>>27568623
well you have a mental disorder that makes you more prone to depression...

You should see a doctor if you have suicidal tendency
>>
>>27568730
Where are you from, mtf anon?
>>
>>27568623
I think you should kill yourself. Trannies are fucking subhuman, you'll be doing everyone a favor.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.