[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever asked a girl to marry you before? How cringy was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Smuglifepepe.png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
Smuglifepepe.png
79 KB, 408x660
Have you ever asked a girl to marry you before? How cringy was it?
>>
>>27568525
I did, and she agreed and I was dead certain she would
>>
>>27568578
Same desu

seriously
>>
I've asked multiple girls to marry me. They all said yes that I can remember, but the oldest was like 15 at the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x635
Yes
in my fantasies
it was Elsa
she said yes
I'm Keiser now
shit was cash
>>
>>27568692
Hahaha Homer you beautiful bastard!
>>
Yeah, I semi jokingly but mostly seriously asked my current gf. It was kinda cringy but cute.

She said fuck yes.
>>
>>27569250
>current gf
I should cut you.
>>
>>27568525
I asked my wife to marry me twice.

First time I asked, she said no. Mostly because it was only a month and a half since we we've been dating. I knew her for 2 months as a friend prior to those 1.5 months.

I got pissed because I felt like she sent me the wrong signals, I thought she was on board but she wasn't. She didn't want me to leave but didn't know what to do, so she called her brother to come over and talk to me.

That's when shit got cringey. I'm self-conscious enough as it is, having other people come and look at my failure didn't feel too appetizing.

After that night I ended, I left and drove out of the neighborhood and onto the main road. Then I pulled over and cried while Crystal Castles - Magic Spells played in the background. Forever that song has a special meaning to me.

The second time I asked was 2.5 months later, she said yes. I took her out to a pricey restaurant, we ate. Then we went to a playground where we met at one point trying to figure out whether our relationship was worth it at all. I got on one knee and told her that the place we're at was a beginning to something great and I was wondering if we could make it into a place where something even greater began. She said yes, took the ring and kissed me. We made out for a long time on a kiddy playground. She was 24, I was 22 and it felt like the sea is only knee deep to me.

It's 4.5 years later and we have a kid together. To this day she's my sweetheart and I'm her man. Has it a fairy tale? Fuck no. Is it worth it? Fuck yea.
>>
>>27569885
please please please don't be real
>>
>>27569885
Anyone have any good vids of proposal rejections?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 850x565
We were out drinking one night at a Chinese place and the topic went to how I'd have to go home when my visa expired, and how we couldn't see eachother for a while when that happens. So I just said "why don't we just get married then" (I don't remember what language this was in but this was the meaning of what I said) and she said yes. Then later that night I surprised her sill drunk naked out of the shower and asked her "will you marry me" but she didn't understand me because I spoke too fast in English.
>>
File: 1428467507004.jpg (25 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1428467507004.jpg
25 KB, 400x389
>>27569885
reddit the post
i hope it doesnt work out
>>
>>27570194
Gaia Online the post.
>>
Yup, this is what I needed. To be reminded how I will never find love. Piece of shit normalfag fucks. I'd hope you die but your shallow life devoid of reflection is punishment enough. Enjoy your shadows.
>>
>>27569885
Can you normies please leave????
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.