[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gets mad when blacks blame all their problems on whites >Proceeds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>Gets mad when blacks blame all their problems on whites
>Proceeds to blame all his problems on women
Explain this logic.
>>
He is a faggot.
>>
>>27568507
/pol/ logic at it's finest
>>
>>27568507
because women are evil
>>
>>27568507
>I'm equal! Now give me special treatment because I can't do it!
Cunt involvement in anything is a siege on reason itself. Feminism is contrafactual and it is popular among women because they are stupid and want free goodies.
>>
>>27568507
They're all bitter and have been rejected by women so many times that they blame everything bad on them.
>>
>>27568600
Then explain why women tend to be better students, more highly educated, and better in some traditionally male fields ( like software development [http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-35559439])? Also explain why women commit fewer crimes than men?
>>
>>27568678
Special treatment and a general war on males.
Have you forgotten that males founded and maintained every institution you're mentioning until the great roastie incursion?

If you're so confident women are equal, let's resegregate the genders.

It's all smoke and mirrors and number juggling. Women can't do anything without male guidance.
>>
>>27568507
Who blames their problems on women?

Critisizing and insulting women isn't blaming your problems on them
>>
but women are the niggers of the human race
>>
>>27568724
>believes in le war on males maymay
>thinks education is geared for women
top kek faggot
>>
>>27568736
>Who blames their problems on women?
The majority of this board
>>
>>27568764
>women-only scholarships exist
>every male triumph like software development and the computer revolution is a "problem" that needs to be "solved"
It's true. Cunts can't do things on their own and have to steal my tax dollars to shit things up.
>>
>>27568724
>this is literally the same argument that blacks use

Face it, men commit more crime and tend to be under educated. They are the niggers of the human race.
>>
>>27568507
1. Not everyone is the same poster
2. Just because a train of logic lacks evidence, that doesn't mean the train of logic is wrong. If blacks claim they are oppressed but they are not, that doesn't negate the fact that women could be oppressed
3. Comparing r9k to feminism or tumblr, and saying its bad because of the similarities is a middleground fallacy, both sides don't have to be wrong
>>
>>27568793
Who fucking cares if women organizations exist promoting women in different fields? Does it hurt your feelings that women are entering a boy's club? If you want male scholarships and organizations to exist maybe you men should get your shit together and make them instead of bitching on a Mongolian basketweaving forum.
>>
>>27568884
Men do everything of note because they are ambitious, have ingenuity, rebelliousness and aspiration.

Women sit on their bleeding cowholes, get herded and fucked like the cows they are, whine to be milked and fed by men, and ferment.

They're barely human. Should it be surprising they don't do anything interesting, for good or ill?
>>
>>27568782
I haven't seen that very much and I'm on here 12 hours a day for the past few months

Calling them out on their shallow, manipulative, cruel ways a lot of them are isn't blaming them for your problems. Women can do no wrong and always get bailed out and its fucking bullshit. It's just stating facts
>>
>>27568904
>male scholarships and organizations
We do. They're called universities and growth companies. And then they're too good and are "a problem" that "needs to be solved" by "adding more roasties" because they make roasties look terrible and dumb by comparison, so the Token Roastie Enforcement bureau forces a roastie onto the team.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DvzmbW4ueGdg
>>
>>27569092
You can't fool me Elizabeth you're just a roastie in disguise.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.