[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my parents fucked me! I didn't ask to be born. they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: smug-pepe.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>my parents fucked me! I didn't ask to be born. they raised me shitty so my mistakes are their fault!

And yet I notice you guys never give them credit for all your accomplishm... oh wait!
>>
File: 1458424929527.jpg (27 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1458424929527.jpg
27 KB, 400x225
>implying not giving your children proper nutrition during puberty so they can have good body chemistry and develop properly isn't child abuse
>>
>>27568121
>implying you didn't know better by age 13
>implying they wouldn't have bought you some spinach if you had just asked
>>
>>27568386

Not him but my mom tried to force me to learn cooking when I was 12. She made meals for my dad but never for me. I'm 5'6 now while both of my cousins are around 6'2.
>>
>>27568433
At best you'd be like 5'8, and probably more like 5'7.
>>
>>27568068
Except science proves the "it's your parents fault" meme is 100% true.

What? Do you think you can just lock a kid in a rape locker and throw him raw beef every other weeknight and he'll just "get over it?" It's completely the opposite.

Kids are fragile and early life trauma ruins lives even more than late life trauma. So the Vietnam War Vet meme applies even more.
>>
>>27568505

True but going to bed hungry every day sure as shit didn't help
>>
>>27568522
If you can't harden up from it then you're at fault.

I've had terrible things happen to me growing up - you mention raw beef, I remember one of my dinners was 3 fries and 2 beans once. It was a bad childhood but why dwell on it like a faggot? So many people want to be broken and damaged. Bad things happen, get over them as best you can.
>>
>>27568522
that's not science. and your high school locker memes from the disney channel didn't happen to you.

kids are fragile as kids, but most kids go through shit. most of these idiots on 4chan didn't even have hard childhoods and whine about not having a "father figure" or some sort of proper guidance, as if anyone knows what the fuck that means. when you hear "bullying" on 4chan it means they were ignored or laughed at a few times inb4 you blow some middle school story out of proportion i don't give a shit. trauma doesn't mean becoming a failure. it doesn't matter what socio economic level you were at or how much freedom or self esteem you had. if you made dumbass decisions and didn't make the cut at anything you did have control over then you only have yourself to blame. as for the shit you didn't have control over, literally anyone can complain about that shit. i can blogpost about how my parents only owned one business and it's not even something i would like to inherit, but i don't know how you'd feel about that.

its fine to make mistakes. the robot life is about not doing anything because of excuses.
>>
>>27568522
To a degree, it's true, but most of us didn't have anything close to that upbringing, which means we can overcome any disadvantage our parents imperfect human upbringing set us at.

The joke of this post was that while they 100% blame their parents for everything, they never give them any credit for the good stuff (but then you realize there is no good stuff to credit cause of board related).
>>
>>27568595
>>27568606
>Muh dad beat me like a lil nigger and ah terned out fine just like the lil shitlet ah beat n' raise fer mahself
You can't even sense or conceptualize the ways you're stunted and damaged. That's what the trauma cycle does.
>>
If you make an HONEST effort to move on and make the most of your life, then those damages should expose themselves one way or another, and then you can work to overcome/manage them as best you can.

Maybe there is a small minority of people beyond repair but I'm willing to bet that's not most of us on this board.

So the point still stands.
>>
>>27568637
see:
>>27568772
original fucking comment stupid fucking robot
>>
>>27568637
children are more likely to miss development cues from lack of stress in the modern world than become losers from being too stressed.

if we don't know then you don't either, smartass. the result is still that you made fucking dumb choices and if you're not happy with your entire lifestyle then it's nobody else's fault. the weather affects the quality of your skin but if you have dry wrinkly skin at 25 then you're the idiot, not the sun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.