[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >19 yo >6'3'' (191cm) >165lbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: Brookcries.png (542 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Brookcries.png
542 KB, 1280x720
>be me
>19 yo
>6'3'' (191cm)
>165lbs (75kg)
>skinny as fuck
>hanging shoulders and bad posture
>face not full with pimples but with wounds from neurodermitis
>confidence level -913846q3
>a pile of horseshit has more self confidence than me
>captain autismo when near girls
>looking into her eyes is like a thousand nails ramming into my soul
>talking barely possible because of brain.exe
>all i want is a human being i can open up and who understands me
>nothing more so my inner wounds can heal
>making the happy guy all the time to not look like a creep
Pic related, that's me when i begin college
>>
File: heightism.jpg (68 KB, 800x426) Image search: [Google]
heightism.jpg
68 KB, 800x426
You are literally stupid. The world is your playground.
>>
>When near girls
>looking into her eyes
>college
such a robot, that sounds tough
>>
>>27568005
To be tall isn't that nice. Especially when you have ugly long legs so you can't walk on stairs like a normal person
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 450x320
>>27567983
Go to /fa/ and post your body (no face needed) in thinspo threads. You'll become their idol.
Start wearing skinny black jeans, leather jackets and thrifted t-shirts/patterned shirts/sweaters.
Grow your hair.
Most grills won't even manage to see your face, as they need to stare upwards for a while and they usually don't have that much confidence.
>>
>>27567983
i'm literally the exact same as you except I'm not at college and I'm 5 inches shorter

fuck you tallfag, you'll never know what true misery feels like
>>
>>27567983
I feel you man.
22 yo here I started to unfuck my shit.
I talk to people and girls more easily but like you said I realized that I can't show myself sad I have to pretend to be the happy guy all the time when I litterally want to kill myself after long social interactions...
I just feel sometime some people are just not social and we can't do shit about it.
If I found a cure to this shit I would tell you but frankly everyday I ask myself if I want to continue this charade it would be heaven for me to find someone who I can relate to. But since we are always pretending we wouldn't even realize we are the same autists
>>
>>27568110
i have seen this thread but i'm wearing the same kind clothes for 4 years now. Due to my skin problems i can't grow facial hair
>>27568113
I will go to college. Sorry if it was confusing.
Please don't blame me for being tall and complaining about it. I say every morning to me that every human being is more worth than me. I'm just a boney shell who puts on a mask every day
>>
File: triplehlookaway.gif (2 MB, 360x238) Image search: [Google]
triplehlookaway.gif
2 MB, 360x238
>>27568077
>can't walk on stairs like a normal person
>>
>>27568210
Thanks for contribution,
there was a period i said to myself that i'm shit and that it's totally normal to avoid me though
>>
File: tumblr_mncxazxIu71sqw0fjo1_400.gif (2 MB, 339x254) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mncxazxIu71sqw0fjo1_400.gif
2 MB, 339x254
>>27568253
yes, it looks something like that
>>
File: 1448086709447.png (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448086709447.png
73 KB, 900x900
>>27567983
>Was the exact same as you
>Dad forced me to work with him in construction
>Totally distant from girls for some reason
>Everything hurt when I started
>Cried on the job a couple of times
>Live a better life than before I started
>Don't need another human being
>Just play rust and wank to exhentai all day when I get home
>Can't wait to start college so I don't have to work in construction until I die

I believe college might chip away at my soul, but as long as I keep quiet I will make it through. Wish me luck anons!
>>
>>27567983
also
>>27568800
I'm 19 to.
I feel so inexperienced in life compared to the older men I've spoken to. I think that we have a lot to learn. Don't feel bad OP.

You should leave /r9k/ though. This board is a toxic place. You don't feel it, but it's affecting your life.

It channels all of your thoughts on one path, and that path is awful.
>>
>>27568800
OP here
We might have the same dads. Last week he was like: "Anon, help me to change the brakes of the car. A real man needs to know how to do this. Give me that "insert strange name for tool here""
>>27568831
Ok, thanks i will keep this in mind. Looking forward when i move to another city
>>
>>27569058
No dude. I'm talking about 10 hour a day work every day 5 days a week. It sucks.

Also as long as you know how to change your oil and your tires you should be alright.
>>
>>27569058
No dude. I'm talking about 10 hour a day work every day 5 days a week. It sucked at first but I gradually learned more stuff.

Also, you should know how to change your oil and a tire. Those 2 things will ruin your life if you don't know how. They're pretty easy to learn though so it's cool.
>>
>>27569283
Oh, ok. Your work sounds pretty hard. And with this i mean pgisically exhausting, right?
I'm far beyond changing tires and oil.
>>
>>27569657
Yeah it can be, but only because you're there for 10 hours most of the time. The only time it kills you is when it's summer time and we're running an apartment and we have to carry cabinets up and down stairs.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 125x115
>>27567983
I can sympathize OP. Towards the end of my high school days I wouldn't even go to school and I would stare at myself in a mirror for hours on end. The longer I spent looking at it the more flaws I noticed. I stopped doing that because I felt like I wasn't even myself anymore it looked like someone else was in the mirror.
>>
>>27568800

you are one of the lucky ones

some people will remain a pussy until the day they die
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.