[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there such a thing as a man who isn't a cheating sack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1459553224623.png (170 KB, 537x569) Image search: [Google]
1459553224623.png
170 KB, 537x569
Is there such a thing as a man who isn't a cheating sack of shit if he's able?
>>
Yeah but they are pussies so you would not date them
>>
>>27567437
Why not? Or do you mean they literally have pussies? Because that's more believable.
>>
No

You have to be Chad-tier to be attractive enough to have multiple options, which means you can cheat

Most men are unable to cheat
>>
>>27567421
Is there a such thing as a woman that feels actual human feeling and emotions?
>>
>>27567481
All men who are able to get girlfriends are able to cheat.
>>
>>27567493
No. They do not exist.
>>
>>27567481
As I said "if he's able". In my experience any man who's attractive is a fucking piece of shit and the ones who aren't just pretend to not be pieces of shit to try use an alternate route to pussy. Why are we still tolerating men existing?

>>27567493
That's hilarious coming from the sex that only experiences aggression, lust and greed and literally no actual human emotions.
>>
>>27567472
Because u are genetically attracted to men who do not give a fuck. If a guy is not constatly makin your life interesting or dramatic u will drop him cause you assume he is too scared to speak up. Its not ur fault its nature
>>
I would change his diaper if I were her.
>>
>>27567553
>Because u are genetically attracted to men who do not give a fuck.
No, I'm not actually. Most men fucking annoy me. They're so transparently just about sex and material shit.
>>
>>27567543
>That's hilarious coming from the sex that only experiences aggression, lust and greed and literally no actual human emotions.
You mean the sex that created almost the entirety of human literature, music and art?
>>
>>27567543
get that sand out of your vagina, sally
>>
>>27567575
because those are the only ones you'll give any time

OP didn't come here to have a discussion, only to have their opinions accepted.
>>
Yes, it's called a man who is satisfied with you.
Maybe you're just not good enough.
>>
>>27567603
I thought I was referring to the sex that single-handedly destroyed civilization, the human genepool and wrecked the natural world. Maybe I was thinking of someone else.

>>27567627
You're all like that, scum.

>>27567635
Oh fucking please. No man is ever pleased with one mate. They're fucking shit by birth.
>>
>>27567575
Because 90%of women are attracted to those things. If a man could fuck a girl while living in a cardboard box, no man would have a job. Both sexes are huge pieces of shit for different reasons. It's a downward spiral of narcissism.
>>
>>27567652
Uggo detected.
>>
>"why can't I find a man who doesn't cheat on me"
>here, have this guy who doesn't cheat
>"no that's too boring"
>>
>>27567575
Men are like that. U as a girl are attracted to men. A wimp on the other hand has no goals and is centered around being friendly and hopefully not making you mad. And I bet u do not respect a wimp
>>
File: 1441338484600.jpg (235 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1441338484600.jpg
235 KB, 1600x1200
>>27567421
>be able to cheat
>didn't do it
>because I'm human and not one of your generalizations

get the fuck out normie
>>
>>27567421

Because the nice guys who don't cheat don't make your pussy quiver with excitement, commitment with a beta personality kills any romantic feeling, you're biologically programmed to seek out alpha male traits.

you made your cheating bed, so sleep the fuck in it.
>>
>>27567652
>I thought I was referring to the sex that single-handedly destroyed civilization, the human genepool and wrecked the natural world. Maybe I was thinking of someone else.
Well considering this all happened at the same time we gave women equal rights I'd say females are probably responsible for all of that.
>>
File: 1454465402496.png (178 KB, 283x270) Image search: [Google]
1454465402496.png
178 KB, 283x270
>"WAAAH STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME YOU SCUM"
Stay classy OP.
>>
>>27567652

Frankly, if you're going to compare achievements and talk shit about destroying civilizations, you're the wrong fucking gender you dumb bitch.

Virtually every great achievement was done by a male, patriarchal societies, which don't really exist nowadays observed in other animals leads to an successful and virtueous community.

Do you know how successful matriarchal societies in other animals have been? They fail spectacularly, with the one observed human case of an matriarchal society, it eventually collapsed in upon itself.

Face it, if you didn't have that wet slit between your legs and the womb to birth a child, you're virtually just a useless gender.
>>
>>27567421

You think all men are cheaters since you don't consider non-cheaters to be real men.
>>
File: 1442071020116.jpg (48 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1442071020116.jpg
48 KB, 500x667
>>27567652
>I was referring to the sex that single-handedly destroyed civilization
>referring to the sex that..
>the sex

Open question to all.
What is wrong with this poster to think that the genders are separated to make decisions collectively or have exclusive goals?

I cannot separate this new age tumblr feminism from other conspiracy theories like humanoid reptilians and how "they" have an agenda.
>>
>>27567879
That's not really the question to ask on a board where we label people as normies, Chads, and Stacys.
>>
List of people I want to kill:
>99% of men
>90% of women

It would be such a nice world.
>>
Are you a virgin or married to the man you lost it to? Cuz if not I don't see why you complaining about people wanting multiple sexual partners. P.S. its only the ugly men who lift or sell drugs or have some other status booster that are like that. Legit attractive dudes don't have to lie about what they want from you because they live in a sea of options.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.