[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /hate their brother/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1431299060145.jpg (9 KB, 249x242) Image search: [Google]
1431299060145.jpg
9 KB, 249x242
who else /hate their brother/ here?
>>
>>27567258
I don't even have a brother and I hate him.
>>
>>27567258
I love him but he's 100% Chad and it pisses me off sometimes.
>>
File: 1449102548196.jpg (12 KB, 462x465) Image search: [Google]
1449102548196.jpg
12 KB, 462x465
>>27567258
>anon, i feel bad when i'm going out with my friends because i know you're always here alone
>>
>>27567258
Fellow failure child of the family here, iktf
>tfw he used to bully me and my parents just told me not to let it disturb me and he will stop
Maybe they saw that I was going nowhere so they decided to put it on me instead of him.
>>
>>27567258
I love and hate both of my brothers.

The elder has Chad aesthetic, but his autism prevents him from utilizing it. He is insanely forthright, which rubs people the wrong way, and very straight laced, which handicaps him quite a bit. He doesn't drink, smoke, doesn't do one night stands, doesn't fuck on the first date, is extremely judgmental, prickly, reserved, and hotheaded. He was more of a disciplinarian for us than our parents were. Still fucking is.

The younger one is the complete opposite. Not very handsome, but charismatic, vivacious, extremely hedonistic, irresponsible... Just the embodiment of id, basically. I'm pretty sure he's somewhere on the sociopath spectrum. He lies, blackmails, and steals without flinching. Needless to say, they're at each other's throats 24/7.

I'd miss them if they were to go away, but I'd be lying if I said that being an only child wouldn't be preferable.
>>
>>27567258
We sleep on the same bed.
>>
File: 1458869364832.jpg (729 KB, 1000x913) Image search: [Google]
1458869364832.jpg
729 KB, 1000x913
>>27567633
Middle brother feels.
>>
>>27567258
He's unhateable. I only dislike him because he succeeded at everything I failed at and is strong in every way I'm weak.

I feel like Heinz Doofenshmirtz and he's the Mayor.
>>
>>27567707
Being a middle child isn't so bad, especially when the other siblings have such extreme personalities. I have the freedom to be a total failure and no one gives a fuck or even notices.
>>
Honestly senpai, I need to get away from them, too toxic.

Oldest bro and his wife moved back in during the beginning of my high school career and ruined shit. They just made the house a pigsty and intimidated my parents, and bullied the fuck out of me, threatening, shouting, etc they're in their thirties. Always the victim. Literally the sister in law: she made burgers for everyone right? Okay that's nice, but she leaves the stove a fucking mess, and that shit doesn't come off with soap and water it comes off with industrial grade cleaning product and stains the metal.

So I go to her after a few hours of that shit sitting there, after I clean up the stove FOR her, and say "Hey I appreciate the burgers, but you left some of the stove dirty, lets clean up that kind of stuff to save work for mom and dad since I see them cleaning it all the time".

Literally starts yelling and shrieking for thirty minutes, my middle brother backs her up after ten minutes saying I should have been more sensitive, bitch goes "I feel like I've been attacked", my oldest brother just shrugs his shoulders, and this is what its like living with 3 NEETs who are intolerable but try to make up for it with menial shit like food or buying you things.

I want to be treated like a human being, not bought shit. Were poor as it is. Parents are no saints and neither am I, so I figured it would be better for me to start cutting contact and being independent despite being poor.

Who am I kidding, I still do hate them. I just don't hate them constantly. If they died, I'd be kind of sad, but then again, being an only child is a thought I entertain often. Prefer to be alone.
>>
File: 1459049824292.jpg (165 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459049824292.jpg
165 KB, 1280x1280
>>27567258
One of mine ticks me off slightly, but at five times a week.
The other one married some old roastie that's being a total bitch and making him stay away from the rest of my family.
What makes it even more annoying is that my oldest brother, with the roastie, thinks he's a red-neck, but he's not even white. Not black either.
>>
File: 1459030038514.jpg (13 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1459030038514.jpg
13 KB, 601x601
>>27567853
My lil bro is the most popular kid in school.
My big bro was the most popular kid in school.

They're both athletic and very social.

I've lived in their shadow for far too long. I have zero personal achievements and never went to social events. The only time I talked to girls was I was in my last year recovering from depression.

I remember telling my friend that my big bro is that guy and he started freaking out about how he can't be your brother because he's the most popular kid in school.

>mfw

Same with lil bro, but at least his friends are respectful and look up to me since they're kind of geeky as well.
>>
>argue anything with him
>he makes up points that I cannot immediately verify
>assumes win
>go home and check online
>he was full of shit

According to him
>fish and invertebrates are not animals
>mushrooms are plants
>a hard drive is a computer
Among other empirically false statements. Which I wouldn't mind if he weren't so smug in his stances.
>>
>>27567853
>>27568023

I should add that regarding failures, this is what used to happen.

>mom introducing us to guests
>eldest son is great athlete
>won this and that tournament
>youngest son is great athlete too
>won this and that fb tournament
>and my second son.. Is uh.. Good in computers.

And nothing more than a comparison tool.
>>
>>27568023
Most popular kids are teenage movie memes, and always girls.
They might have been popular, but most is overdoing it.
>>
>>27568096
Just let idiots believe they win, they eventually spew that shit on someone who knows about it and will put them down its bready good to watch desu

Old roasties in my classes would get a bunch of shit wrong on tests and projects because I wouldn't correct them.
>>
Sometimes, but he's addicted to drugs and hating him only makes it worse. God I hate my life
>>
>>27568111
>>27568023
I guess that the youngest is my saving grace. I look pretty good next to him, but he has more fun so it's evened out.

Our parents were always the proudest of our eldest bro, but like I said, he's autistic as fuck, so they'd rather talk about him and show his pictures than actually introduce the sour bastard to anyone.
>>
Kinda. He used to annoy me so much till I was 17. I hope he treat me as an adult when we meet again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.