[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet you guys feel just awful now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 15
File: 1459552414946.jpg (80 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1459552414946.jpg
80 KB, 500x420
I bet you guys feel just awful now.
>>
>>27567192
What if I'm the girl in the picture?
well kinda but I used to wear a hoodie no matter how hot it was to hide my body because I hate myself.
>>
>what are dresses
>>
>implying every woman who steps foot outside is a 10/10 model with tits hanging out of their shirt and obnoxiously pandering to the male gaze

Nope. Not a single bit.
>>
>>27567192
Just one of the many reasons why I hate summer. Really. Make it stop already.
>>
>>27567209
I do that too, sort of. Long skirts and button up tops in the summer.
>>
>>27567232
Ahaha, you really think you need to be a 10/10 with cleavage to have this shit happen to you? Clearly you are not female.

>>27567212
Dresses have the same effect, overall, during summer, men turn into some sort of disgustingly lustful animals.
>>
>>27567192

Just don't go near any brown or black men and cat calling miraculously dissappears
>>
>>27567192
Why do women have the fucking nerve to bitch about being attractive? This shit isn't fucking fair, I wish I could receive even one fucking compliment from a woman, just one.
>>
>>27567192
>robots
>extroverted enough to catcall
not in this lifetime.
>>
>Dispose of marriage as an institution and monogamy as a value
>Spend billions collectively on makeup and clothes every year
>deliberately dress seductively
>Complain about receiving compliments on their looks

Women.
>>
wow, it's almost like long skirts were invented for this exact reason.
>>
>>27567271

>women
>get hooted at once on the street
>literally rape by their standards

This happens to men too except it's rather that we might get fucking bashed for literally no reason
>>
>>27567271
Men are like that regardless though. I can look like death and still have guys trying to get my number at work.
>>
File: 1454797571713.jpg (92 KB, 500x729) Image search: [Google]
1454797571713.jpg
92 KB, 500x729
>>27567271
Oh yeah, I'm sure you just get catcalled all day. Or do you just notice men looking at you here and there while they're going about their business? How entitled do you have to be to relate to this comic, anyway? You're just saying "I'm so attractive and desirable that men can't keep their hands off me," when in reality you're more than likely a 6/10 (max) who is jealous of the attention real women get.
>>
>>27567271
>Clearly you are not female
and clearly you are. Fuck off roastie
>>
>>27567192

Has anyone here catcalled a girl? EVER? Have you even seen anyone else do that????
>>
No, I don't actually.
>>
>>27567289
Sadly, you don't even need to dress seductively to be cat called, all it takes is to wear skinny jeans and you already got yourself someone staring at your ass. Even if you came out of the house with no make up on.

Also, cat calling is not equal to being complimented. Quite obviously.
>>
>>27567350
>staring
See, you're losing ground already. It went from "catcalling" to "staring," and next you're going to tell us about the patriarchy or some shit.

Just fuck off and die. This thread is over.
>>
>women vote overwhelmingly for mass immigration and then complain when the streets become more dangerous
you reap what you sow
>>
Have you ever thought that maybe, just MAYBE this kind of male behavior was selected for by YOU women YOURSELVES? I don't and would NEVER do this kind of normalfag instinct-driven macho male bullshit, and I'm a 28 year old virgin. This kind of thing is your fault and your fault alone for only breeding with guys who do this.
>>
File: 1439154766268.jpg (213 KB, 900x281) Image search: [Google]
1439154766268.jpg
213 KB, 900x281
>>27567192
>Stacy: Ugh all these creepy losers are cat-calling me! I hate men! Rape culture! Male Gaze!
>Average/ugly/fat girl: bawww no guys notice me! I hate men! The patriarchy did this! Fat acceptance NOW! HAES!

There's just no winning with them

And let's not forget that if it was Chad cat-calling her........
>>
>>27567350
>cat calling is not equal to compliments
>cat calling is literally approval shouted at you
>approval is somehow negative
>>
>>27567308
It's both sad and humorous that this is actually true. Fuck I hate human beans desu.

>>27567319
Yeah, some are. Not all of them obviously, but some are.

>>27567330
>being this triggered because someone gets cat called despite the fact that cat calling is fucking common.
Get out your failed norman.

>>27567339
Yes, ok, I will now fuck off, by request of Mr. Ponce.

It's so easy to trigger you cucks that it's not even funny. Come on guys, step the fuck up.
>>
the only people who do this are black people in the ghetto

solution: move out of the ghetto
>>
>>27567350

>not dressing seductively
>skinny jeans
>cat calling
>staring at your ass

Holy shit. Women. They're almost like a satire of self.
>>
File: 1437968268065.jpg (103 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1437968268065.jpg
103 KB, 333x500
>>27567411
>It's so easy to trigger you cucks that it's not even funny. Come on guys, step the fuck up.

Aaand there's the damage control. Try again later, roastie.
>>
>>27567192
>>27567271
im a girl and catcalls are just something you have to deal with as a woman. sure, those catcallers are rude and whatnot but we cant just obliterate all assholes from the earth.

they're always gonna exist so wear reasonable clothing that you like, keep yourself safe, and stop complaining
>>
>>27567192

>implying women don't love getting attention
>>
>>27567192
>bait
>no middle ground between pants and shorts that can't cover your arse
>what are regular shorts
>>
>>27567192
>cover cleavage
>wear shorts that actually have length
>have your dignity
it's just that easy
>>
I can't stand guys who do this. I think they all must be drunk. I don't think it's bad to stare, but to call out? I'd have to be at least 4 beers in to even think about it out loud. How wasted are these construction workers or Idk, I've never seen this happen in normal society actually.

Have any girls here been catcalled? How fucked up do you think that guy was?
>>
>>27567192
Maybe she should stop being so beautiful then

Problem solved
>>
>Hang around niggers
>Act surprised when you get catcalled/raped/murdered

Kekarooooo
>>
>>27567192
wear loose fucking basketball shorts and baggy tees then lmao
>>
File: 1459275095360.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1459275095360.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>all these fat ugly tumblr roasties thinking anyone is holllering at their self centered ass
>>
>>27567424
I would kill to be catcalled.
>>
i dont want it to be summer, i fucking hate summerwear

please bring back the cold and comfy weather
>>
>the opposite sex literally telling you outright that they are interested in you
>feel bad

I wish I had this shit and not have to analyze subtle as shit signals to know whether or not someone likes me.

fuck off
>>
Someone yelled out and called me a fucking loser once

;_;
>>
>>27567410
>somehow turning cat calling equal to shouted approval with mental gymnastics
>not turning it into men crying out for you to pay attention to them

Now, alright, I understand that it can be harmless and all that, but, I do not desire approval to be shouted at me while I walk down the street to get to the place I want to get to. Luckily for myself I do not have daddy issues or need for approval by random seedy strangers.

I will smile back at a stranger if they give me a courteous smile and nod though.

>>27567375
Losing ground on what account? Do I need to describe the things I've been told while walking down the street you literal cuck? Come the fuck on, stop being a fucking manchild about this. Are you even trying to argue a point here? Fuck me r9k has so many raging internet autists.
>>
>>27567468
Fucking this. I hate women so damn much.
>>
>>27567451
But then the roasties wouldn't get attention from chad, they are just upset when ugly people do it.
>>
>>27567474
rofl. i guess that's a form of catcalling.
>>
I had a girl call out the window of a lifted truck "FATTY" once.

I don't walk anywhere anymore.
>>
File: 1413164622043.jpg (648 KB, 1002x2289) Image search: [Google]
1413164622043.jpg
648 KB, 1002x2289
>>27567192
>basic t-shirt that's not tight up the tits
>shorts that DON'T rise up to her upper thighs and but
>Light sweater or jacket (optional )

Boom! Stop being entitled to only Chad hitting on you
>>
File: 14295582368301.gif (190 KB, 200x248) Image search: [Google]
14295582368301.gif
190 KB, 200x248
>>27567486
>hates approval
>appreciates smiles and nods
>>
File: 1448486690483.jpg (54 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1448486690483.jpg
54 KB, 500x420
>>27567192
???????

fucking normies, are they this retarded?
>>
I have literally NEVER heard anyone catcall in real life. NEVER.

Probably because I'm not from some backward ass country like the united states (which is basically third world)
>>
>>27567486
>somehow turning cat calling equal to shouted approval with common sense
FTFY
>>
File: images-1.jpg (5 KB, 160x154) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
5 KB, 160x154
>>27567486
Think that's so hard?

Guys have screamed out "faggot" to be at least 5 times I know of on the street.

I wish I got compliments instead but I was born a guy (hard mode) I don't get the luxury of getting to complain about someone yelling compliments at me.
>>
>they're all nigger cat callers
Anyone else notice this?
>>
You know what else is funny; if a guy complains when girls cat-call him (and I've seen it happen) everyone assumes he's gay and he should take it as a compliment

but SJWs will always find a way to make women out to be the only victims (muh male appropriation)
>>
File: feminism.png (12 KB, 222x280) Image search: [Google]
feminism.png
12 KB, 222x280
>that comic
Unrelated note, last time I went outside a guy in a passing car hit me in the face with a soda cup.
>tfw I was on my way to an interview
>>
>>27567511
maybe you should just lose weight and get /fit/ you lazy fuck
you deserve every bit of hate for being a fatass
>>
>>27567276

I'm kind of inclined to agree, having compliments from several women as I go down the street sounds awesome, not shitty.
>>
>>27567451
Uhm, to illustrate a point here, Wearing baggy tees and shorts can actually end up making you look more attractive to some men, believe me, there is both no winning for men and women in this kind of situation.

>it's too hot outside and you just wish you could be naked
>dress as little as possible in order to feel breezy, a summer dress for added baggy comfort
>somehow men will still comment your ass as you walk past

I guess, all in all, I just wish no men or women would look at me.

BUT LE THIS IS HOW LIFE BE MEME. No, fuck you. This is not how life be, this is how normans act. Only normans are so shit that they are just standing there waiting for someone to pass so that they can discuss the way they looked/dressed etc.

It is a literal norman thing to do.
>>
>imploring anybody says those things
>further imploring girls don't love the attention they get

women are basically attention addicts, all they do is to get the attention of someone
>>
>>27567533
>I have literally NEVER heard anyone catcall in real life. NEVER.
This. Never heard a catcall being made, never had anyone talk about it.
It doesn't exist here.

At most there has been guys going like
>dude look at that fine respectable woman
>i'd like to get to know her opinions and shit
>>
>>27567533

It's a myth in the US too. The myth gets perpetuated by women, and everyone just assumes "well there must be something to it, maybe this happens somewhere else, probably a lower class neighbourhood or something". It's like feminism in general - nobody has ever seen men oppressing women, they all assume it must happen in Iran or something (a country where 1 woman is executed for every 500 men).
>>
>>27567558
>get this abuse on 4chan and whores are mad the get complimented in public

you're hurting my feels. apologize
>>
Lmfao, women really bitch about this? This is an ACTUAL issue they have? Fucking retarded. Males don't ever get this, but we sure would like it.
>>
I've had women sarcastically cat call me. Didn't know how I felt about it honestly. That was the only time I have ever heard cat calling in my life, and I fucking live in seattle, not some bum fuck nowhere town. Maybe it's personal anecdote, sure, but the only person I've seen experience it is myself, and they were being dumb cunts.
Did I let it bother me? No.
Do I ever let stupid shit that stupid people say in public bother me? No, because I'm a grown ass adult and can deal with it.
>>
Question:
Why do women not catcall men?
>>
>>27567601
back to your 5th lunch of the day fattie
>>
>>27567615
The vast majority of what women bitch about doesn't actually happen. They bitch about being groped or catcalled or sexually harassed on the internet, but the vast majority of the time, it's a hypothetical situation that doesn't actually happen to them, and they're just whining for pity points.
>>
>>27567347
my town has girls walking around downtown in thong bikini's in the summer and I've never seen a guy catcall. It's one of those things all girls experience but is never seen.
>>
>>27567595
so fucking what if they comment on your ass? you dont know them. theyre not gonna rape you. sure, theyre assholes, but rude people always exist in this world.

grow the fuck up and move on. find a man who isnt a scumbag like that.
>>
>>27567655

they do. mostly in hispanic countries.

it happened to me believe it or not. it was embarrassing
>>
>>27567549
I know some guys who have experienced this, I agree, it's not fun and it's definitely worse than getting cat called. Still tho, isn't this thread about getting cat called? Why does your personal experience on a situation that is not the one described by OP invalidate my own feelings towards getting unwanted attention?

Also, no, I don't want attention from Chad either, I just want to be left alone, what a woop. Can you stop it with the fucking Chad gets away with anything meme already? It is not real. It just isn't real.

>>27567615
But that's the issue right there, men would appreciate getting cat called and therefore they think that they are doing a good thing by cat calling women. When they are not, because from my personal experience, most women hate being cat called.

All in all, men don't understand this feeling because they actually desire to get cat called, simple as that.
>>
>>27567658
i-ive been losing weight ;_; i've lost 30 lbs since september
>>
>>27567615
>>27567600
If anything, it happens in bottom teir cities and urban areas. Normal people don't do that much as women think
>>
>>27567655
ive been catcalled one time by a group of drunk chicks
felt kinda embarassing desu
>>
>>27567709
gib pictures
>>
>>27567271
Hello Doj
>>
>>27567709
>>27567735
>embarrassing
Because you don't know how to respond to it or because it's somehow degrading?
>>
File: 1449115792197.jpg (32 KB, 407x521) Image search: [Google]
1449115792197.jpg
32 KB, 407x521
>>27567669
Women attempt suicide 6 times more than men before they actually die.

They can't just be that bad at it. That's not the case.

They just want that much attention
>>
>>27567690
Fair enough, you're not wrong. But all in all, summer is a hassle to dress for, that was indeed all I was originally trying to express anyway.

It's about way more than just dressing appropriately for the weather, it's about having to go out of your fucking way to find flattering pieces that don't flatter you too much but that also don't fit too tight, but just tight enough that it's not uncomfortable to wear.

All while having to consider different kinds of fabric so that your skin can breathe and overall, so that you don't smell bad.

My point here is that, dressing for summer is horribly complex when compared to dressing for winter, and that's the real frustration here. Men cat calling are just part of the issue tbqh.

Women are a thousand times more judgemental than men are anyway. For every guy I've gotten cat called by I'm sure I can speak of a woman that has critiqued my personal attire.
>>
>>27567758
mostly because you dont know what to do
i just smiled awkwardly and spaghetti'd out
>>
>>27567735
That's probably cause you knew you couldn't fuck them anyway. Im not even dissing you its just the fact that its a joke to them
>>
>>27567709
I get it sometimes too, in Canada. I've had my ass grabbed once or twice, too.
>>27567761
Pretty much, yeah. I remember reading somewhere that "suicide attempt" for women is really vaguely defined, to the point that it could be "I took 4 aspirin instead of 2". Most guys mean business when they try to kill themselves.
>>
Why do people give so much of a shit about what others think of them?
Serious question, I wear whatever the fuck I want to in public, and how people view me doesn't effect me in a negative or positive way.
Is it really this hard, or am I just broken?
>>
I don't know if any has posted this yet but I think it is relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
>>
>>27567736

posted a pic on r9k but I won't do it again

>>27567758

the first one. I was socially awkward as fuck and I couldn't tell if they were doing it sarcastically. They were high-school girls BTW, in uniforms

>>27567735

yeah, women act all "proper" and lady-like by society's standards but get a few drinks in them and they behave just like the very men they bitch about.

>tfw I've been cat-called by ugly creepy looking drunk inbred bitches in a dive bar my normie friends invited me to

the fuckers set me up. they even tried to keep me there.
>>
>>27567598
>>27567600
I don't want to pretend it's an epidemic but I have seen it happen once. I was walking behind some woman and while crossing a street some car drove by and a guy leaned out of the passenger window and yelled "How much for a blowjob, sweetheart?" at her. She clearly heard him and jerked her head the other way. I wanted to do something but the guy had already driven off and I figured the last thing she wanted was to talk to another guy so I just let it go.

That being said, that happened ONCE in five years of city living. And granted I live in a good city and I don't go to the ghetto parts of this city, so maybe it actually happens more often in the ghetto or something.
>>
>>27567192
Frankly, this seems like an awesome problem to have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY
>>
>>27567878
Yea that been posted a billion times.

>waaaah ghetto people are being obnoxious and flirt with me in a ghetto area
>>
>>27567878
>no white guys
>ha
>>
>>27567878

>literally more than half the guys commenting are street salesmen or guys trying to be friendly.
>>
>>27567896
That's not even catcalling though. That's claiming she's a whore. It's a direct insult.

That's the way I read it. If catcalling was literally people calling women prostitutes openly then there'd be much more outrage really.
>>
>>27567192
>Going out into public without your hijab on

What kind of disgusting civilization do you live in anon?
>>
>>27567947
Come on dude, I'm a guy and I know damn well 3/4 of them were horny fucks. You don't follow a girl for over 30 mins just for a talk
>>
>>27567947
>guys trying to be friendly
Yeah that's catcalling in this context. "have a nice evening" doesn't make any sense when said to a passer-by on the street.
>>
I live in the south and have gotten used to wearing long sleeves because I hate attention.
I just bought a sweater that was on sale today and the cashier was like aren't you going to be hot etc.
>>
>I am a gross troll of a woman
>the half dozen times I've been catcalled were hilarious and most likely a light hearted joke on the part of the perpetrators
I don't get it, why doesn't she just get swole and armed if she feels like a weak baby? and there are modest clothes that cover your form, like any lightweight breathable fabric, that's how snackbars keep from dying under their towels, it's all silk and linen.
>>
>>27567192
>not wearing normal shirt or shorts
why are women this stupid
>>
>>27567898
He cucked that dude just by walking by his girlfriend. Next level shit
>>
>>27567991

Dude, the film 'experiment' from the very beginning implies that they're going out deliberately looking for an excuse for outrage.

They went to the poorer, dodgier neighbourhoods in NYC, she has HUGE boobs and dressed to reveal them.

Seriously, tell me - lets say we send 10 women out like this to walk for 10 hours in NYC, how many times is a man going to come up and walk besides her like that in a stalkerish manner?? The odds are 0/10 times, any reasonable person would admit. Odds are they filmed this over several days and cherrypicked, this one guy being an extreme exception.
>>
>>27568001
"have a nice evening" isn't catcalling
>>
>>27567279
this desu

I'm too beta to even talk to a girl

what makes you think I would shout things at her on the street?

only chads do that
>>
>>27568069
Substantiate your claim Joan. You always do this shit and it kills conversation, nobody likes you.
>>
>>27567878
desu i just fapped to this video

those fucking thick thighs in jeans GOD DAMN BABE
>>
>>27567717
>men would appreciate getting cat called and therefore they think that they are doing a good thing by cat calling women
That's a big leap. Consider for a moment that you're on a board full of people who don't even have the confidence or stature to talk to girls, nevermind thr attractiveness to even once be approached or, as per the topic, COMPLIMENTED, for their entire life.

Yes, a whole group of people who have never been complimented unanimously agree that it would be nice to be complimented, no matter the type of garish or boorish delivery: a compliment is a compliment even if you find the format distasteful.

You're projecting some sort of lowbrow character act onto a bunch of fucking lonely virgins. Do you really think robots are the type to catcall? How disconnected are you? Disconnected enough to think that getting compliments you don't like is an overwhelming disservice to your agency, apparently.

And since it was asked a couple of times in this thread and for reference, never in my life have I seen or heard a catcall. Never in my life have I attempted to shout adorations at a passing female. This shit is ridiculous. I wouldn't even know it existed if not for its perpetuation in media and the hivemind of "documented" female "oppressions".
>>
>there are women in this thread actually complaining about getting attention

What happened to this board.
>>
>>27567898
>Why thank you gentlemen

Shit that never happens
>>
/r9k/ aren't the people catcalling why are you bringing this here
>>
>>27567991
What is wrong with being sexually attracted to someone and trying to persuade them into having sex with you? It isn't forceful and if she verbally declined/told them to stop then that would be the end of it. They weren't groping her, just trying desperately to get her attention, acknowledging them and declining is the best way to resolve.
>>
>>27568064
>They went to the poorer, dodgier neighbourhoods in NYC, she has HUGE boobs and dressed to reveal them.

I know that. Anyone with half a brain SHOULD know that . But Don Osborn said they were just being friendly. Most of them were Catt calling, but yes people should had take consider of her dress AND the environment
>>
Lol black guys are never going to stop catcalling women so there's no point in even whining about it. Just stop going into those neighborhoods if you can't handle it. In 10 years you'll miss all that attention anyways
>>
>>27567209
>girl in my pathology class used to do this in socal heat

I always thought she was a cutter or something. She had a cute face with cystic acne and was about 5'9.
>>
>>27567192
nope, or well yes but my feeling awful is for an entirely unrelated reason
>>
>>27567192
https://youtu.be/Bxm0A5LHF08

I'm serious, they will all shut up. The only way to combat violence is with violence, their behavior is threatening? Threaten them.
>>
>>27568123
True, she would roll her eyes and start walking like she got cramps in both her legs.
>>
99% of men dont cat-call.
>>
>>27567192
i wish grills would wear less slutty stuff (same with chads and tank tops and shit)

why cant they wear skirts like the ones in my animes? why are 3d women such shit?
>>
>>27568114
Yo, Jonathan, you probably just live in a different country from me. Easy to understand.

>That's a big leap.
It's actually not that big of a leap, trust me, I've had this conversation before with a bunch of different guys and the overall consensus was indeed, that they agree that they personally can't empathize with the feeling so it gets kind of hard to "believe this shit".

>>27568117
>What happened to this board.
The female population seems to no longer be exclusively camwhores desu.
>>
>>27567192
>women complaining that people find them attractive
>>
>>27568234
>Tfw summer dress season is coming up

And the Lord saw that it was GOOD
>>
>>27568234
Whoa, ok, what anime have you been watching senpai? So many fucking shows have girls wearing short shorts and shit like that, literal what.
>>
>>27568261
Fuck man I had a hearty laugh you blasphemous fucker. I feel you though.
>>
File: 1456678674827.jpg (288 KB, 1011x769) Image search: [Google]
1456678674827.jpg
288 KB, 1011x769
>>27568234
>3D girls never wear sundresses

There's really no point in bothering, famalam
>>
>>27567192
fuck off Rhonda
>>
>dark skinned boyfriend
>>
>>27568154
I don't know why most guys do that. Maybe they were just horny and wanted to express themselves. But I feel like they know most women don't like being persuade to sex that way, so they just do it to piss them off
>>
>>27568333
The thing is some women ARE persuaded to sex like that. People wouldn't continue to do it if it didn't work sometimes.
>>
Calling this harrassment makes it impossible to initiate talk with a girl, while implying your attraction to her. What are you supposed to do... clasp your hands behind your back, and sway side to side and hope that hearts start drifting over your head so that she realizes??
>>
>>27567192
>what are knee-high shorts
>what is a t-shirt

Next
>>
>>27567271
>I'm so hot, I get catcalled everywhere I go!

Sure you do. That's why your here, right?
>>
>>27567192
>mind my own business in public and do my own thing
>women passive aggressively and very loudly bitch about me being "creepy" when i'm not doing anything to them or even paying attention to them
>when I say shit about it, I get back "lol maybe you shouldn't be so creepy"

>women complain about people saying nice things about them
>they get mad when the response of "lol don't look like a slut then" is thrown back at them

no sympathy
>>
>>27568234
I just wish that all girls were practicing sluts.
>>
>>27568417
By which I mean I want to have some fucking sex for once ;_;
>>
>>27568405
When will the being on 4chan equals to being unnatractive meme end? Come on, make it stop.
>>
File: 1454819188712.jpg (51 KB, 722x315) Image search: [Google]
1454819188712.jpg
51 KB, 722x315
>>27567192

No. Slut get a burka.
>>
>>27568417
That doesn't mean you'll get any you goof. It just means she's fuck Chad even more and demand an open marriage when she decides to settle for your sorry ass.
>>
File: chad.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
chad.gif
1 MB, 245x245
We are not the ones catcalling you, that would be the guys with "confidence", and it is only a problem if they are unattractive.
>>
>>27567511
>Fatty
>Patty

It's like poetry
>>
>>27567279
> literally the most Jewish name possible
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.