[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got mushrooms by buying it randomly through a stranger using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1438040173969.jpg (457 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1438040173969.jpg
457 KB, 560x560
I got mushrooms by buying it randomly through a stranger using Yikyak.
It's all crushed though, how am I supposed to eat this?
>>
>>27566989
You can buy mushrooms at the grocery store, Carla. Why did you buy them from a stranger?
>>
>>27566989
post a picture

you may or may not have been sold psychoactive mushrooms. the only ones i ever bought were in the form of full stems and caps

if you don't give a fuck, just eat it all and see what happens.
>>
>>27567019
Because the same person also sold me magic beans, and said that these mushrooms were magic as well
>>
>>27567024
Isn't the whole point of you asking me to take a picture is hoping I forget to turn off location data on my camera, and get the cops called on me
>>
>>27567058
youre a fucking idiot, no one cares about your location, if you want help you have to show what the fuck you got, having your location off and stripping the picture of exif data is common sense
>>
>>27567092
I already know they are Psychoactive.
How I should prepare it is the question
>>
>>27567058
4chan scrubs exif tard
>>
File: 20160401_200416[1].jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160401_200416[1].jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>27567231
I knew that already.
Robloxxxx
>>
beautiful dude. mushrooms are great i'm doing some tomorrow!

how much do you have there?
ever tried lemon tekking?
>>
>>27567260
man that looks like shit 2bh

just wrap all of it up in a square of toilet paper pulled apart so its really thin and swallow it
>>
>>27567324
We have 4 grams for the two of us.
Never tried Lemon tekking, but I am considering it.
>>
I always chop them like that, grind them into powder with a mortar/pestle and mix them into liquid (I prefer orange juice)

Prepare for them to hit hard as fuck after about 10 minutes.
>>
Mix it into melted chocolate and make little shroom chocolates

I tried that with a friend once and it turned out really well, could barely taste em
>>
>>27567382
i'd be weary of the tek if you're not experienced, i've heard it practically doubles the effects and >>27567389 agrees

2 grams eaten by themselves will be a nice little time. have you tripped before?
>>
>>27566989
Through what and how
>>
>>27567499
I have once, my friend has not.
>>
>>27567616
Yikyak, it's local anonymous chat.
There's a university campus next to where I live.
I asked what a good price was, the guy asked if I wanted a pickup.
I waited 2 days for it to fall off the front page, said I was, made a kik, deleted it from yikyak after he messaged me, nobody else got an update except him.
We messaged over that, I said that I would meet him by the tower in the center of campus, he said "Are you anon", he walked, gave me a quick interview to make sure I wasn't a cop or something, handed it over, I handed him 40$ and that was it
>>
thats the best way for them to be. mix them into some pure lemon juice and let it sit for an hour, then drink that. or if youre a pussy turn it into lemonade
>>
>>27567260
if it was from a trustworthy source i'd say just go for it they probably know better than you, but that looks kindaof sketchy
>>
>>27568196
It's not
Look at his>>27567681
>>
>>27567814
I have them soaking. My friend has a stomach ache so I'm going to leave it overnight.
Will it still work?
>>
>>27569274
of course not, if you leave it soaking too long the psilocin will dilute into the air
probably kill your dog, if you have one around desu
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.