[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you just tried, you could >Get girls >Have friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13
File: image.png (706 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
706 KB, 750x1334
If you just tried, you could

>Get girls
>Have friends
>Go outside
>Be healthy
>Live independently
>Get a job
>Be successful

It just requires hard work. You're not predispositioned to do poorly in these areas. You're all white, middle class males. Literally nothing is stopping you
>>
File: 1449202425357.gif (1 MB, 269x353) Image search: [Google]
1449202425357.gif
1 MB, 269x353
>>27566716
>Literally nothing is stopping you
my ugly face
>>
>>27566716

Could I really? >>27565636
>>
>>27566716

>You're all white, middle class males

dohohoho
>>
fucking white males
>>
>tfw 25 years old and just now realizing I actually have to put in effort to get a gf like 99% of guys

I'm a spoiled upper middle class brat, I expect everything to just fall in my lap which it mostly did except getting a gf.
>>
Lack of will power and not being able to identify the good in having a gf are both things
>>
>>27566716

You are right, but I think the deciding factors in this are the fact that there is nothing in this world to look forward to as the things stand and that all of this is probably going to be torn out of your hands due some stupid circumstance.
Life is full of shit and I really can not blame anyone who tries to avert huge dissappointment and pain by going on the lowest level that is possible without absolutely ruining your shit.
Modern life forces you to practice stoicism everyday to such a degree that you simply cease to give a fuck at some point.

I honestly do not believe that there are any happy people in this world at all anymore, just the once who try to convince themselves otherwise and the ones who face reality.
>>
>>27566716
>jus b urself!1!
Yeah, no.
>>
File: hm.png (54 KB, 10000x8312) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
54 KB, 10000x8312
>>27566716
>he thinks tumblr memes are real
>>
its not like that, you are right about hard work but you can't change the way people are treating you from the outside

if you are slightly fat, slightly ugly or slightly underperforming people are gonna fucking bash you to no end, with dumb questions like "why"

if people have to ask me why i can't get chicks , they are asking the wrong fucking question. because im not a scientist that can do an analysis on the underlying reasons why girls don't find me attractive. stupid people shouldn't ask hard questions i can't always answer
>>
File: 1458779397427.png (192 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
1458779397427.png
192 KB, 576x507
>>27566716
YOU'RE ALL FUCKING WHITE MALEs
>>
File: forgot the moon.jpg (143 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
forgot the moon.jpg
143 KB, 500x475
>>27566716

We hear this every day, not even on here, but from society at large, 24/7. Do us a favor and tell it to the women for a change.

We're told we have to "Me Plus", but no one's telling them to be more than Basic Her.
>>
File: Optimus.jpg (41 KB, 680x518) Image search: [Google]
Optimus.jpg
41 KB, 680x518
>>27566946

I'm not a scientist either, but I know why I can't get anyone

>bad genetic draw
>low socio-economic status
>funny and relaxed to those who know me, but women don't want to get to know me in the first place
>no """"social media""""

It's not that hard to figure out.
>>
whats my name on this thing LOL?
>>
You're not wrong. Literally just lazy. The worst hell is the one you can leave at any time.
>>
Too bad that even with those I will still not be depressed, empty, and unmotivated.
>>
>>27568270
>bad genetic draw
>low socio-economic status

This. If you're below average in these two, you have no social status. There is not a reason for anyone to deal with you.
>>
How do I get girls and make friends?
>>
File: social media stats.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
social media stats.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>JRE #756: Kyle Kingsbury

>Joe: "There are certain men that I know that don't like women, they hate women, and one of the reasons why is they've been rejected by women their whole life. They associate women with a negative feeling. They associate women with rejection, they associate women with a, you know, cold hearted, leaves them, goes with another guy, like "how could she fuckin' do that to me, that bitch?" Well, it's...she doesn't owe you, she's not attracted to you, like you got...for whatever reason the Universe dealt you an extremely shitty deck of cards and that's just the way it is."

>"But...so forever, this person I know that has this issue, his association with women is of women...they use him, they want things from him, his money, they don't want him and they treat him badly and he feels like shit and hateful."

>...Whereas I have friends that are good looking guys, that for no...there no reason, they were just born good looking, they just got great bone structure and you know, they happen to look good, and women are attracted to them, and their ideas of women are totally different, their ideas of women are "Hey chicks are fun, they're great, don't get tied down though bro, keep it open, move free!" Their ideas of women are much more light and like women are a gift, they're a great thing in life."

>"My friend...well he's not my friend anymore...who doesn't like women, he's an ugly dude. He's always gonna be an ugly dude. He gets angry, like...he never has a girlfriend, he's never been married. He's just always like, dating and drifting around..."

>Kyle: "Sounds like he needs to work on himself."

>Joe: "Oh he definitely does, but it's also...the girls that he likes...they never really were into him. He's just not attractive. He got a shit roll of the dice. His roll of the dice sucks."

Dr Jordan Peterson: skip to 58:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4071&v=t966lVrHEzo [Embed]
>>
I may be a world class fuck up but at least I know that "predispositioned" is not a word.
>>
File: 1454269825381.jpg (15 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1454269825381.jpg
15 KB, 375x360
>>27566716
>You're all white, middle class males. Literally nothing is stopping you

ha ha ha
>>
File: come on now.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>27568471

>Kyle Kingsbury...mixed martial artist, 6'4, about 230 lbs, lean, ruggedly handsome face, charismatic

>"he needs to work on HIMSELF!!!"
>>
>>27568471
>Kyle: "Sounds like he needs to work on himself."
Sounds like Kyle is a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1457842844151.png (152 KB, 359x290) Image search: [Google]
1457842844151.png
152 KB, 359x290
You're implying a lot of things here normalfag.

You're implying that I am white, which is only half true, you're implying that I am middle class, which I am not, and you're implying that I even desire the things you've listed.

I don't care that I'm a 20 year old, friendless, KHV NEET.

Why?

I don't want to be a fucking normalfag.
>>
File: checked 4.jpg (13 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
checked 4.jpg
13 KB, 244x207
>>27568555

the trips have it
>>
>>27568471
Thanks for that youtube mate
>>
I tried dammit I got in the psych ward because of a post age Stacy.
>>
What if we are predispositioned to be bad at doing hard work and are just naturally lazy? I've tried studying for a job, it's too much effort. Same with working out. Some of us just want to lay in bed all day.
>>
>>27568755
Being safe and lazy can be a great trait anon. A lot of people think that being 'active' with sports and exercise is healthy but how most people it's just hard work and injury with benefit.
>>
>>27568205
>but no one's telling them to be more than Basic Her.

Except a billion dollar industry
>>
File: 1458130835110.jpg (59 KB, 663x596) Image search: [Google]
1458130835110.jpg
59 KB, 663x596
>>27566716
>just beeeeeee urself m8tyyyyy
>>
Rrying takes too muc edfeot tbhfam,aa,m
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.