[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up tomorrow being able to speak Fluent English, Mandarin,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: rareelliot.jpg (155 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
rareelliot.jpg
155 KB, 1000x665
You wake up tomorrow being able to speak Fluent English, Mandarin, Spanish and German, you have perfect hygiene and weigh 10lbs less, your bank balance also goes up by $1,000

How does you life change because of this?
>>
nothing would change for me
I'd buy 500 energy drinks I guess
>>
>>27566525

I'm suddenly a therapist with a lot of intrinsic value

>tfw shit memory
>tfw told i will never be able to learn a language
>>
I'd be gaunt as fuck but hey languages, my job prospects would go up a great deal.
>>
I'd need to gain weight back asap because I'll be anorexic from the weight loss, and that's not even enough money to do anything with. I'll never use the new languages either. So all in all, I'd just need to eat more.
>>
I'd start eating, because being 110 lbs is not healthy.
I'd leave the $1000 in the bank to help pay for college.
I'd find a way to make money as a part-time translator.
Pretty boring stuff, I know.
>>
>>27566525

>You have perfect hygiene and weigh 10 lbs left

Not everyone on this board is fat and smelly, you know.
>>
I guess that would allow me to get a job as a translator.
>>
File: 1441471112275.png (53 KB, 656x773) Image search: [Google]
1441471112275.png
53 KB, 656x773
>>27566525
>weigh 10lbs less
All these new opportunities but instead I get hospitalized
>tfw underweight
>>
>>27566525
I know 2 languages of these and a bit of spanish anyway
Im a skeleton so that would make it evrn worse
Hygiene is not what I need that much

Gibe moni
>>
>able to speak Fluent English, Mandarin, Spanish and German
I can now become a translator and make bank
>you have perfect hygiene
Already do
>weigh 10lbs less
94lbs My metabolism isnt THAT hardcore
>your bank balance also goes up by $1,000
I have $850 bucks in my bank account now? sweet
>>
>>27566525
It doesn't because I'm still a sad, NEET piece of shit who is quadrilingual, with perfect hygiene and weighing at 240lbs with that thousand dollars paying off credit card debt.
>>
>>27566525
I'd get a high paying job full of travel as an international diplomatic translator, because that shit is always in demand and I now fluently speak one of the most difficult languages in the world to learn as a non-native speaker, along with a few bonus languages to boot.
>>
Why would speaking multiple languages affect me? I already have good heigene, so I don't know how that would affect me. I'm 185, so weighing 10 pounds less doesn't make me look any different. I also have plenty of buffer in my bank account already.

What I need is virtual reality to take me away from this Hellhole!
>>
>You wake up tomorrow being able to speak Fluent English, Mandarin, Spanish and German,
Cool now I can just get a job as a translator, really high paying and with four languages you could probably work for the UN.
>you have perfect hygiene
My hygiene is pretty great, maybe if it made my teeth whiter
>and weigh 10lbs less,
leaving me dangerously skinny instead of ugly skinny
>your bank balance also goes up by $1,000
not enough to invest in anything, maybe i'd buy a car
>>
>>27567131
spanish isn't that hard m8...
>>
I would be in slightly better shape, a little better off financially, enough to pay off my new mattress immediately but not life changing, my hygiene is already good, and only speaking spanish would be useful in my day to day life since I live in the southwest

I would still take it if course, slightly better off is better than nothing
>>
>>27566525
>tfw I weigh 34 pounds

A-Am I dead?
>>
>>27567194
>44lbs
are you 5 vanessa?
>>
>>27567066
>94lbs
How tall
>>
>>27567097
>Poole
LADS
>>
I would be in better shape, could speak one more language (Mandarin) and had 1000$ more for free spending. But it wouldn't fix my medical or psychological problems. So can I just have the 1000$?
>>
>10lbs lighter
All these gains lost like tears in rain
>>
>>27566525
If I could say 10 lbs more I would dip out
>>
>>27566525
it won't change at all

if you're on this board and it wouldn't be the same for you, you need to leave right now and never come back
>>
>>27566525
i'd buy a sword and begin a revolution. no real purpose to said revolution I just always wanted to do that
>>
>>27567480
5'7

why do you wanna know anyway?
>>
>>27566525
>Mandarin
>German
Cmon gimme something more useful here like Arabic or Hindi/Urdu
>>
>>27566525
Literally nothing changes except I would be skinnier and would make jokes to the German girl at work that no one else would understand. Even the jokes about Duetsch I do even now.
>>
If my penis has the same size, then nothing would change for me
>>
>>27566525
>weight 10lbs less
I probably die pretty fast. I'm already severely underweight.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.