[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1388025427173.jpg (139 KB, 1024x1152) Image search: [Google]
1388025427173.jpg
139 KB, 1024x1152
I'm going to a nightclub tonight with a friend/acquaintance who isn't aware that I'm an absolute spaghetti lord, because for some reason she is buying my normalfag facade. What do I do? I'm meeting her fellow normalfag friends and I have no idea how to talk to them. Do I just try to split off to drink alone? Dance horribly? Try to talk to single women (I'm at best a 5/10 Asian who is around 5'9" with a really boring personality)?
>>
Pls respond robots, I don't want to seem completely fucking autistic.
>>
>manlet asian
>thinks he's ranks as high as 5/10
>>
Just stick to what she's doing that night and try not to sperg out.
Depending on what kind of club it is, people are either going to be there just to fraternize and drink with their close friends and nobody wants strangers to talk to them, or be there to fraternize and drink with their close friends to shitty, loud music.
>>
Drink alcohol, it'll make you shitloads more sociable
>>
>>27566880
I know, I know.

>>27566949
>Just stick to what she's doing that night and try not to sperg out.
The last couple of times we went to a barclub thing together was with a mutual friend, neither of us knew his friends so I assume she was okay with me pseudo-clinging to her. She'll be in her normal company today so I don't know if I can just cling to her again. Based off the second part of that post I assume trying to find some stranger to distract me all night is not an option?

>>27566952
I'll try, robot.
>>
If it's like a stereotypical club walk around a lot, You don't want to creepily follow her all night. If it's a more casual place then get some drinks and talk to cool people.
>>
>>27567021
That is, you don't have to avoid her either.

If you just want to sit down and drink then do it, just don't act bored or uncomfortable doing it.
>>
>>27566880
Asians get a manlet pass dude, all of them are tiny. converted to Caucasian he's like 6'1
>>
Assuming uni/ college age. This is from own experience being thrown in at deep end.
Normie friends: "so how do you know (mutual friend)?"
"What are you studying?"
"OH SHIT dyu know (person on that course/ related course)"
"You go to this club a lot?"
"Who's round is it?"
(Buy a round / if getting on with someone offer a drink - can't go wrong with Jaeger
If alone at bar:
"Hey, what are you drinking?"
"What are you celebrating?"
"Local or visiting friend in city etc"
Dancing: bop head to music, move hips. Tbh just move hips and arms doesn't matter anything else. No shame in seeing what someone else is doing and just copying it. Kinda wish some one had told me the above shit when I first went tbqh senpai.
Good luck. Clubs are real hit or miss.
If you get on with someone dude or girl no harm in grabbing a Facebook request/number for a potential repeat next week.
>>
>asking /r9k/ what to do

you fucked up already
>>
>>27566309

Just stay home and binge watch Yowaped you fucking prick
>>
>>27567021

>get some drinks and talk to cool people

anymore great advice Chad? Should he also be himself?
>>
>>27567021
It seems like a stereotypical club, so walk around the whole time? I'll prob check in with her every now and then but I really want to avoid clinging onto her to avoid creeping her or her friends out.

>>27567077
Thanks for the advice with lines friendo
>>
make some excuse, even if you say some bullshit "I'm sick" and they see right through it, they'll probably just think you're slightly socially awkward and don't like clubs, which is probably way better than what you're really like.
>>
>>27566309
Just talk to her friends, ask what they're into, where they're from, what they do for a living, shit like that. The conversation should just flow naturally if they're nice people.

Don't dance or go hit on women or anything potentially disastrous like that until the whole group is drunk and it's funny.
>>
>>27567394
>Just talk to her friends, ask what they're into, where they're from, what they do for a living, shit like that. The conversation should just flow naturally if they're nice people.
Is the average club goer a nice person? Also are those questions typical and not something a socially awkward autist would ask?

>Don't dance or go hit on women or anything potentially disastrous like that until the whole group is drunk and it's funny.
I just need a distraction to talk to, don't even care about picking up women. Will any woman still assume I'm trying to hit on them?
>>
>>27567642
In a club probably. But get it out of your head that hitting on women is bad. Yes some women hate it and you'll get rejected. But that's life sometimes you have to get rejected to know the truth, it's not anyone's fault, and it's actually better than getting led on. Some women like getting hit on too, and it's fun. Get it out of your head that you should never hit on women, it's a lazy and negative mentality.
>>
>>27567642
>Is the average club goer a nice person?
Everyone will be drunk and friendly don't need to worry about that. just buy an overpriced bottle and take 5 till they are drunk and friendly if needed desu

Also stop this shit of assuming everyone thinks your an autist. When have you ever dunkenly thought someone else was auts? No one does this. People give drunkards the benefit of the doubt it took me too long looking over my shoulder constantly before i realised that senpai
>>
>>27567925
Yeah, I'll try not to think of the autist mentality while I'm there.
>>
Oh god we ended up going to a diner beforehand and I've been so quiet
>>
>>27566309
I was in a similar situation, I just came clean and politely declined, clubs are no place for us robots. I went once and I'll never go again.
>>
>>27566309
Get mdma and you'll be alright buddy.
Stay hydrated if you do though. Don't drink alcohol with it it's a waste of booze and money.
>>
>>27569384
I know this feel. I guess you could nod a lot and have an interested look on your face. Maybe try to laugh at something funny.
>>
>>27571177
Yea ive been doing this and I'm not doing anything else. This is going pretty damn bad oh god
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.