[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's my birthday, robots. Ask a 28 year old KV anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: party_cat.jpg (19 KB, 314x356) Image search: [Google]
party_cat.jpg
19 KB, 314x356
Today's my birthday, robots.

Ask a 28 year old KV anything.

inb4 your life's a joke hurr durr very original
>>
Happy birthday my man, anything special planned?
>>
>>27566215

Thanks Isabel!

I will go out to dinner at a restaurant with my brother and sister and some cousins.
I am at least glad to have them. Otherwise I'd be alone spending my b-day browsing 4chan since I have no friends.
>>
>>27566166
Happy birthday opie. 27 years old khhv here joining you on lvl 28 in 4 months. How are you today senpai
>>
>>27566297

I had been on a depression wave lately (it comes and goes once in a while), but today I feel fine.
Maybe it's because it's not only my b-day, but my used Wii U also arrived today and I was surprised to find out it came with Mario Kart 8, Splatoon and Xenoblade Chronicles pre-installed. Nice surprise. It 's also uplifting to know that many funny things can happen today what with April Fool's and all that. Keeps it interesting.

Have you given up on a gf or you're still trying to get one? I'm honestly starting to not care if I get one or not at this point.
>>
File: waw.jpg (134 KB, 839x711) Image search: [Google]
waw.jpg
134 KB, 839x711
>>27566449
Well at least your hobbies still entertain you, that's a good thing! I can't seem to be able to enjoy anime and vidya like I did. I'm trying but it doesn't really work anymore.

>Have you given up on a gf or you're still trying to get one?
>I'm honestly starting to not care if I get one or not at this point.
I'm trying to get my mind to give up entirely. I'm >>27565636 so it's not like I really have a chance. If all my health problems disappeared I could try but my chances would still be extremely slim. It's the cognitive dissonance that kills me my mind tries to make hopes and delusions fit reality and it obviously can't work. It's hard to accept that.

But hey you're probably not short ugly and diseased like me so there's probably hope for you? What do you think?
>>
>>27566646

Sorry go hear all that anon. It must be rough to have all of those diseases. I'm sincerely hoping you get better.

I do have mental issues though.. Which I don't really wanna talk about right now that I feel kinda good. But there is a reason I'm still a gfless kissless virgin. I'm also 5'7" so kinda manlet I suppose.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-11-10-59.png (220 KB, 691x591) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-11-10-59.png
220 KB, 691x591
>>27567190
Well mental problems are tricky but except trying therapy and meds there's not much you can do I guess.

I tend to be gloomy and bitch about my problem everywhere, sorry about that, it's a bad habit.

So why did some games come pre installed? I have no idea how wii works, the last console I had was a gamecube like 10 years ago? I don't remember. And what do you enjoy besides vidya?

Also here's a screen to show you that there are some accomplished, content permavirgins out here like this guy, and a cardiologist guy I saw here too but I didn't take a screen of his post, and probably many others.

Also, do you have any older virgin online (or irl) friends? All my friends are normals and while we have common interests, I find I can't relate to them on a very fundamental level. It sounds unhealthy to make virignity a part of your identity like that, but I can't help it.
>>
>>27566166

Can you rate your face? What's your height?
Did you ever get close to a kiss or a fuck; if so, what went wrong?
Do you have a healthy family? If not, what's wrong with them?

Btw, I am starting to get those depression waves(twice in 2 weeks so far) any tips to get through them?
>>
>>27566166
Why not get a hooker Doreen? Every anon should have at least one blowjob before they die.
>>
>>27566166
Why did you start an AMA is you only were going to answer a few questions?
>>
>>27568037
Opie took half an hour to reply once, he's probably playing his vidya and looking at the thread from time to time.
>>
Well, it looks like he left after all.

OP I'm the 27 khv guy, if you want to add me on skype to talk about whatever, here: skype: satoricfool. Don't feel obligated to add me, I'm just trying to find friends in the same situation. Bye.
>>
>>27568787
Sorry, Wm (is that even a name?). I'm too introverted and paranoid to have a Skype.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.