[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think women like these do on Friday night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1456867153467.jpg (132 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456867153467.jpg
132 KB, 640x640
What do you think women like these do on Friday night?
>>
>>27565782
Well it's hard to tell, do you mean pretty and popular women? I'm sure they don't all do the same things every Friday. But i do have a sister around that age so i would say go to the club, to a party, or hang out with chad or their girlfriends talking about chad
>>
>>27565782
I guess they count Lia's moles. That should keep them busy all night
>>
>>27565782
you already see it
get together, get drunk, maybe hang out with some guys
yknow
>>
Have sexual intercourse with robots
>>
>>27565782
They wait until Chad calls them to hang at the mall and then spend 4 hours sitting on a joint table looking at their phones and sharing memes, they grab a bite and then they go home to sleep and do girly stuff which I have no idea
>>
>>27565782
More stupid things than I do probably, just like in any other day of the week. I don't care for stacey and their chads
>>
Lia is 19 and already starting to look old damn, time is NOT kind to most women. But yeah top tier girls like that go out a lot, but they don't have as much random sex as mid tier chicks. They just go out to have their egos stroked.
>>
Lia's body is so fucking tight, goddamn.
>>
>>27566576
Which one is the Lia?
>>
>>27566514

This is the "Chad" that was fucking lia for the longest time, he's only like 5'8-5'9 too.
>>
It depends. Contrary to robot's beliefs, a lot of girls have very, very, boring lives. It's just more socially acceptable for them to stay in and watch netflix, whereas you're shunned if you stay in and play vidya. I've been around a lot of Staceys, and when I ask them about their interests, I get non-answers.
>>
>>27566594

Black bikini
>>
>>27565782
get slammed by niggers
>>
>>27566640
Yeah no, that's probably the housekeepers kid or something
>>
>>27566677

I was surprised to see with this. I went out to a bar/club with a friend, his gf and two of her female friends who were pretty hot. The entire night they didn't dance or hook up with random guys, talked with me, only had a few drinks and that was the entire night. And I looked around and most of the other girls were doing the same. Maybe it was just the place though but it was surprisingly civilized.
>>
They get fucked by Tyrone's BBC
>>
Take selfies to put on *insert social media of current year* in an attempt to raise their social status and for self validation
>>
they just go bar to bar trying to find guys to buy them drinks and then fuck a chad at the end of the night
>>
File: lia marie qt johnson.jpg (59 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
lia marie qt johnson.jpg
59 KB, 600x800
>Lia is already 19
>it seems like just a few months ago she was 15
time moves too fast senpai
>>
>>27566718
Yeah, it's almost like real life is way more boring than we think it is or something...
>>
>>27566701
k4k
>>
how do girls like this get drunk all the time but stay skinny? do they literally not eat?
>>
>>27566514
>the mall
lmao they're not 12, anon
>>
those are girls..
>>
File: lol.jpg (22 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
22 KB, 500x333
>>27565782
The most vane of things. Because of their genetic deposition, they, and society in general, have enabled themselves to focus their life completely on themselves. Maybe post a selfie on Instagram and enjoy the endless number of likes and compliments? Maybe some dumb vague tweet about a past relationship you've had that all your gal-pals and beta-orbiters will favorite/tweet? The possibilities are endless when you're living life on the easiest mode possible as an attractive woman.
>>
>>27565782

definitely not spending it with you OP
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.