[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I'm finally killing myself tomorrow night, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: easy.jpg (217 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
easy.jpg
217 KB, 1239x795
Hey /r9k/, I'm finally killing myself tomorrow night, but I'm stuck on the suicide note. How do I make it so that my parents won't blame themselves?
>>
Shameless self bump.

I'm sitting here writing it now and I want to get it done.
>>
Post it here first let us spell check it lad
>>
You do know Helium tanks don't work most of the time? The people who make them change em so they won't kill you.
>>
>>27565621

Why wouldn't you want them to blame themselves? Maybe if they had done their jobs properly, you wouldn't be killing yourself.
>>
>>27565621
Don't do it faggot. Your problems aren't as bad as you think they are, and you have one life and an eternity to be dead.
>>
File: petey.jpg (13 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
petey.jpg
13 KB, 210x240
>>27565621
Shut up, Meg.

notoriginal
>>
>>27565930
The information inside is very private, the most I could do is an extremely short version if you are interested.
>>27565980
I'm killing myself because of an incurable mental illness. It's not their fault.
>>
>>27566280

Too bad. The first thing they're going to ask themselves no matter what is "what did we do/where did we go wrong?"

Also exit bag is worthless now because they dilute it with oxygen. You won't die, you'll just become a tard and even more of a financial and emotional burden on your family.
>>
You do realize most helium tanks are diluted with oxygen right?
>>
>>27565621
Look at the warning, this is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You mentioned you have family, so think how they would feel. Please don't do it
>>
>>27566490
>>27567031
Get nitrogen, fags. And always read the label.
>>
>>27565621
how do you think that could be possible?
>>
Autism can be cured buddy, don't give up
>>
>>27565621
Explain it as if its just nature running it's course. That you know your defective and feel the urge to end it all and they are irrelevant to your decision

Tell them you love them over and over and that they shouldn't see this as a tragedy
>>
>>27565621
I just want to go somewhere secluded with no body around for miles and just kill myself
>>
>>27568548
This is obviously bullshit.
>>
>>27568808

Just don't eat bread or dairy and your autism will clear up in 2-3 weaks
>>
>>27565621
Don't kill yourself brobot talk to us
>>
>>27568922
seems ligit
>>
>>27565621
Lie and say it's about a girl or some shit. An internet gf, since there's no way you having contact with an IRL is believable. But yeah, killing yourself over a female is pretty socially acceptable and probably won't make your parents blame themselves too bad aside from the typical "why didn't he feel like he could talk to us ;_;" thing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.