[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ay roboniks, I am an uber manlet (5'3") who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Snapchat-4073482026835231225.jpg (713 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4073482026835231225.jpg
713 KB, 1440x2392
Ay roboniks, I am an uber manlet (5'3") who's had sex with over 10 women. What's your excuse for being a virgin?
>>
>>27565374
Kids don't count you pedo
>>
File: 1420848290485.png (214 KB, 407x357) Image search: [Google]
1420848290485.png
214 KB, 407x357
I'm ugly and boring and I never leave the house
>>
>>27565374

my iron-grip hand has cucked me
>>
>>27565549
That isn't what you tell your loli waifu :^)
>>
>>27565374
>don't pick up on social/romantic cues
>not sure how to socialize properly
>have not approached someone (male or female) to talk to them in eight year (middle school) when I asked why a girl was crying
>>
>>27565682
>talking to people online
>not meeting up with other autists at autist anime/board game clubs

Dude c'mon. It seems hard but once you do it it's super easy
>>
I don't really have an excuse but I've been trying to cope with it. I remembered someone on here said that if I drank semen then pineapple would taste better. I've been drinking my own semen for a week now but the pineapple taste the same, I'm going to give it another week though, because I really like pineapple.
>>
It's not worth the embarrassment of rejection
>>
>>27565777
Socializing online is just as hard as in real life
>>
>>27565856
Life is hard. It'll get harder if you don't confront your issues
>>
>>27565913
>Life is hard.
Correct, but it's harder for some than others.
>>
>>27565777
I tried, but I only do okay in decently sized groups. Interpersonally there is just some kind of disconnect that I don't understand. We both say things and neither of us find it funny, I don't have many subjects to talk to them about (or even the ones that I do, they don't understand why I brought it up). I think that I'm being engaging but they seem apathetic. Which makes me think that there is something that I am not understanding.
>>
>>27565374
I am trying to keep myself pure before marriage. Roast slut and stace whore think I am odd but I always tell them that the Lord will bring disgrace for the whores cursed by the devil and that the doors of hell will have gate wide opens for the slime and the scum in the day of judgement.

The great purge of infidel women and ingrate prostitutes will come. So I must make sure I won't be one of them by not aligning with the filth .
>>
>>27565374
>What's your excuse for being a virgin?

This senpai
>>27565636
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.