[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gay and I find this guy pretty but overall without appeal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
I'm gay and I find this guy pretty but overall without appeal. He's not very attractive. He looks like a meme. What do girls see in guys like him?
>>
did you see him kick a bottle off the mannequin's head while twirling that staff? he makes these athletic peacocking videos that get girls wet.
>>
>>27564922
He's handsome as fuck, that's all. Also he has status.
>>
guy here (not gay), i know what you're talking about it's very hard to communicate the point.
but it has something to do with character/uniqueness, that man is a very conventionally attractive manly man and he doesn't to much to stand out from other manly men, regardless he gets pussy/gay guys
>>
>>27564922
>What do girls see in guys like him?
Literally just an accessory to raise their own social status.
Women don't feel actual physical attraction, it's all about what their female friends would be jealous of.
>>
>>27565037

What status? He's a shitty actor
>>
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (13 KB, 258x289) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
13 KB, 258x289
>>27564922
I find him attractive but honestly he's too good looking. I'm more attracted to flaws than a perfect person. Yes I would probably bang this person. But from my knowledge the personality of chads/ attractive people are just shitty and narcissistic.

Pic is my qt bf, who would date him?
>>
File: 20160401_081450-1-1-1-1.jpg (2 MB, 2261x1277) Image search: [Google]
20160401_081450-1-1-1-1.jpg
2 MB, 2261x1277
>>27564922
We have minor similarities tbqh. He's more handsome though.
>>
>>27565325
>too good looking. I'm more attracted to flaws than a perfect person

Same here. I wouldn't want a Chad to be my husband. Then again I am not a woman so no hypergamy for me. I am attracted to flaws, perfection is extremely unattractive and undesirable imo. Women are shallow whores whose inferior nature makes them idealize the subhuman Chad as the ideal partner.
>>
>>27564922
Nice dubs. I know what you mean by he looks like a meme. Almost too perfect he looks fake
>>
>>27564922

I'm guessing because for every 1 of him there are thousands of men below him

in terms of attractiveness

not even gay here, i think
>>
>>27565258
That's still status. He's well-known as fuck with a gigantic amount of followers on social media.
>>
>>27564922
Also, that creeper on the right side of the pic lel
>>
>>27565325
No one would date that Asian trash. Probably has a 4 inch dick
>>
>>27565380
you look about 15 years too old to be taking bathroom shots and using the myspace angle my negroe
>>
>>27565380
You are cute. bf material
>>
>>27565481
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

original comment pls bot
>>
>>27565380
>>27565510
I agree anon quite attractive.
>>
>>27565491
I don't think you know what a myspace angle is lel. Also, I'm 25. Idc if you think I look older since I know you're uglier than me :^)
>>
>>27565380
You are much better than him. Don't aspire to be a Chad. You are much cuter. He is fucking material, you are relationship material.
>>
>>27565325
>But from my knowledge the personality of chads/ attractive people are just shitty and narcissistic.

sounds like you only interact with sour grapes who insult attractive people then, and not attractive people themselves.

the nicest, smartest, most down to earth people I know are all also the most attractive people I know, with only a handful of exceptions.

most of the fat or plain looking people I know, especially the women, are bitter, catty bitches and backhanded as fuck.

i mean, if you think about it what reason would your average attractive person off the street have to be nasty? they were raised in a world where everyone is always nice to them, as opposed to fatricia the tumblrina and rupert the robot who were shunned and ostracized for being abnormal growing up.
>>
I'm gay but I'm only really attracted to feminine guys anyway.

I can appreciate the aesthetics of chad-esque guys like that, but I want my qt boipuccy to dom
>>
>>27565571
Jesuz wiz ma nagga
>>
>>27565571
This isn't me. He's close though, I'm 24. And I also don't care what the other anon said.
>>
>>27565537
Oh shit your right. I forgot about the not and even I am surprised my comment got through
>>
>>27565579
Found the normie apologist. The most attractive people I know are also the most proud, narcissistic, selfish, self serving, traitorous scum that I know.

Don't you have a party to attend Sam Love?
>>
>>27565577
Yea, but it would be nice to be fucking material too. Having girls throw themselves at me would be more than appreciated.
>>
File: 1430679967543.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1430679967543.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>>27565577
>He is fucking material, you are relationship material.
is this how females think?
>>
>>27565675
Do you want girls to see you are a piece of meat or as a partner?
>>
>>27565579
I'm not arguing at all and completely agree with what you're saying. However, the majority of women I know who are extremely attractive; have thousands of followers on instagram and guys trying to get at them every second of the day are materialistic fucks. But, I do understand that the attractive people you're probably talking about aren't orientated around social media and popularity. So there is a possible difference there if what I am saying is true.
>>
>>27565694
I am a faggot but yes females think similarly. Personally I would never fuck a Chad because I do not want to fuck anyone unless I am in a serious relationship with him, and while Chads are aesthetically pleasing they are only in a sexual way. A cute beta is aesthetically pleasing in a more romantic way.
>>
>>27565698
Is there no way to have both? Ryan Gosling has seemed to achieve both-mode.
>>
>>27565670
i can taste your sour grapes from here, anon. shame about your autist fantasy world, though. i hope you get better and leave the house and meet real people some day :)
>>
>>27565740
knowing a woman chose you because you're "relationship material" rather than "fucking material" would be the worst sort of shit
>>
>>27565769
You can be a bit of both. Chads are exclusively fucking material, cute betas like that poster are both but also relationship material.
>>
>>27564922
You're a gay man, not a woman. Women all see men as accessories, not people. You don't because you're a man.

Women would look at him and think, firstly: "Would he make my friends jealous?"
>>
>>27565694
Yes, but only because they know that Chad wouldn't commit.
>>
>>27565698
grass is greener, obviously. i'm a tall, handsome, and can pass for a normie because of these things, but I'm also an unemployed schizoid piece of shit. for once I'd like to have a woman who genuinely cared about me as a friend instead of a fuck buddy because I'm not "boyfriend material"
>>
>>27565812
Just stay away from whores.
>>
>>27565769
Happened to me and it is fucking disgustingly horrible. Being really attracted to someone and having them be only "half-attracted" to you in return is very depressing, I had to break it off before I fucking killed myself.

She wouldn't even give me head, I was just a friend that she made out with every now and then.
>>
>>27565841
>She wouldn't even give me head
Did you eat her pussy?
>>
>>27564922
That's the same thing with female models. They look bland, like they have no soul. Like they're mass produced standard issue mannequins from some factory somewhere. They're so conventional they don't really look human.

Some kind of uncanny valley type shit I guess
>>
>>27565799
In other words, I would fuck a Chad raw without feeling anything, but I would fuck that poster tenderly and lovingly.
>>
>>27565865
She wouldn't let me, I'm pretty sure she saw absolutely zero sex appeal in me.

I'm not even bad looking I'm just skinny.
>>
>>27565830
all women act like whores to you when you're tall, attractive, but unemployed.
>>
>>27565888
Thanks, senpai. I'd probably fuck you lovingly and tenderly too.
>>
>>27565893
>post sexual revolution sexual morality
Dont waste your time on degenerate shit-tier meaningless "relationships". Keep yourself pure. Get to know a qt eastern european virgin girl and become best friends, then propose to marry her.
>>
>>27565893
>I'm not even bad looking I'm just skinny.
you have to understand that skinny men are on the same social tier to women that obese hamplanets are to men.
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>27565841
>She wouldn't even give me head
It really posts my pepes that your gf won't do stuff for you that she would love to do for Chad.
It really shows that she values other guys much more than you.
>>
>>27565973
It's not easy to look good when you're 6'3"

My brother is the same and it took him two years of an expensive, strict diet and daily gym visits to get an acceptable body, I just don't have it in me to put that kind of effort into something so fucking stupid when I need to work a full time job.
>>
>>27565893
>I'm not even bad looking I'm just skinny.
Unfortunately, women don't estimate attraction the same way men do.
We have a 10-scale, while women mostly see men as either attractive, ugly or ugly as fuck.
>>
>>27566030
sometimes genetics fucks you in the ass i guess. i'm 6'2 and eat only 2k cals a day to maintain 220 pounds.
>>
>>27566053
you're right that men rate women fairly objectively up until around the 8-9/10 range, but, women base attractiveness more like

1. does he have money
2. does he fit my subculture or style aesthetic
3. is he popular within said social category, i.e. is he desired by other women

actual objective attractiveness is just a bonus if the above apply.

alternatively, if they only want to fuck and forget you, objective attractiveness is all that matters.
>>
>>27566030
I should add that my brother is a personal trainer, he wouldn't have been able to have the time to get fit otherwise. Fitness is his life, I really don't have time or money for the kind of commitment he made.

I run a few times a week to stay healthy because I live a pretty sedentary lifestyle, but apparently that's not nearly good enough for a woman to find me attractive.
>>
>>27564922
hot, like really

my vagina is opening up on its own
>>
File: setSail.jpg (16 KB, 215x200) Image search: [Google]
setSail.jpg
16 KB, 215x200
>>27564922
If he had short hair....

;p
>>
>>27566199
he does have short hair.

you mean if he looked like a buzzcut military enlistee/prison convict?

so basically you're into the white trash look.
>>
File: asianhomer.jpg (15 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
asianhomer.jpg
15 KB, 441x411
>>27564922
they see good genetics to pass of into their offspring. tall, good eyebrows, strong jaw line, good cheekbones, nice nose, not balding, etc. etc.

>tfw you have no genetic traits worth passing down
>>
>>27564922
>what do girls see in guys like him
That he puts considerable effort into his appearance, reciprocating what attractive girls do.
>>
>>27566276
>That he puts considerable effort into his appearance
It's literally a picture of his face, the one thing that requires zero effort for a man to maintain.

If it was a pic of his body and he was fit I'd see where you're coming from but the guy was born with an attractive face.

He doesn't even shave man.
>>
>>27566258
Or the "latino ms13 rape and kill me for being a trap" look.

:P
>>
Gay. Neglected childhood. If you're kind and hygienic, you're automatically 11/10 worship material.

How do I get standards?
>>
File: 1453435963880.jpg (346 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1453435963880.jpg
346 KB, 1280x1707
>>27565577
This is excellent bait desu.

It is true, and it makes me sick to my stomach that there is this distinction between sex and romance for women.

So remember that every time you get a gf, by virtue of the fact that she is dating you, you are in a way second best genetically speaking. Like in many primate species, females will copulate with dominant males (who will be less inclined to offer resource support) during peak fertility, and then shack up with the subordinate males in order to gain resources.

They've shown this phenomena in women too. Women's preferences for men change depending on the time in their reproductive cycle, preferring dominant masculine faces during peak fertility, and more feminized faces when not.

Hope this makes everyone feel better.
>>
>>27565694
This is exactly how they think. Remember females are the choosers, they have unlimited choices in men.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.