[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you fell for the lower your standards meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: LfyMil6.jpg (48 KB, 616x589) Image search: [Google]
LfyMil6.jpg
48 KB, 616x589
>tfw you fell for the lower your standards meme
>>
>>27564659
>REAL WOMEN

why do they dehumanize attractive women by calling ugly women real women, as if attractive women are somehow not equally as real? I find it funny that the same type of whales who claim they're real women want a REAL MAN who is 6'+, high salary, long dick, knows how to fix cars and will be her cuntslave (except women actually don't want this and will shit all over any man who is servile like that).
>>
>>27564738
fucking buzzfeed man.
>>
File: 1453330148348.png (1 MB, 1017x1676) Image search: [Google]
1453330148348.png
1 MB, 1017x1676
>>27564659

> tfw would take right over left any day

> tfw would struggle/be impossible to get hard for left

> tfw dick shoots up for right

sad part is fat chicks are even more picky and harder to pull than skinny chicks these days
>>
>>27564738
/thread
moshi moshi originaru postu desu~
>>
It's funny how far acceptance is a one way street. No one is calling for the acceptance of neckbeards.

Average fat women were never that ostracised into a sexless life. They just weren't Chad material. Now they want to be seen as Chad material, yet no one is accepting neckbeards as Stacy material. It's fucking disgusting they have to audacity to even try to make the top males want them, all the while average guys are OK with them. Yet they hate average guys. These women are ugly inside and out.
>>
>real
>wears makeup to reduce the greasy look of her pizza stained face
>>
>>27564738
yea well, that's all good and stuff, but just go look at the weight statistics in America. something like 50% of women are overweight in this country. so that picture is kind of right, that is in fact what the average real women looks like in this country.

it's disgusting, isn't it?
>>
>>27564659
Buzzfeed is taking April Fool's a little too far.
>>
>>27564798
lel, my bad internet made the pic loading real slow and I could see the body go from a 7 to a -1
>>
File: 1458595220790.jpg (185 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1458595220790.jpg
185 KB, 534x1236
>mfw i like high test women more than skinny ones
>be fat myself and only faggots want to fuck bears, chubby women only want Chads and big black cocks
>>
>>27564738
You say that likw making decent money, being 6 feet, and fixing cars are unreasonable expectations.
>>
File: real_men_have_curves.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
real_men_have_curves.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
When will it be sexist for women to have standards and deny real men like pic related?
>>
>>27564978
Big difference between decent money and high salary
>>
>>27564964
I know that feel.

Only the ugliest women want us superfat guys. And they'd drop us in a second if someone attractive came along.

Fat guys might as well castrate themselves if they're not trying to lose weight.

I've just given up and bought a bunch of different rubber vaginas off amazon.
>>
>>27565020
Not if you're a man. Men should have no problem making 80k a year
>>
>>27565054
Then losing 80lbs should be easy for an overweight woman.
>>
>>27565024
Doesn't the fat already kind of castrate you by covering your dick up
>>
>>27564985
Hedonism bot. IRL
>>
>>27565071
Men go after women. That doesn't really matter.
>>
>>27564659
>body positivity
>send yourself to an early grave for cheeseburgers
>dehumanize women with a different body than you
skinny girls have every right to exist and shouldn't be ostracised by the majority (there are more obese people than underweight people in America)
>>
>>27565101
>women should be accepted for who they are even if fat or ugly or worthless.
>men are only men if they make 80k, 6ft, big dick
Still a one way street of acceptance.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.