[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey robots, need some advice in life? Ask me anything. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: numberOneRetard.jpg (390 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
numberOneRetard.jpg
390 KB, 3072x2048
hey robots, need some advice in life? Ask me anything. I've most likely dealt with 10x the shit you've dealt with, also finally happy

im 22 years now to add

>picture not related at all
>>
Tell us your story anon.

Originalalala
>>
>>27564967
very long, if it helps for advice ill just put in a few words, I dont get off by telling my story, i get off by 'helping' ppl
>>
>>27564634

>know all about lifes hardships
>22 years old
>>
>>27564634
You're probably one of those faggots who likes to take the high horse of "helping" depressed people and patting himself on the back afterwards

What a good person you are, a true saint
>>
>>27565002
Please, stop being an egoistic fuck and do it for us
>>
>>27565030
Yah, an 8 year old from africa could have a harder life than you and me, stop being a bitch, will you
>>
>>27565060
Heya, yes i am one of those, if i actually help out, but i Know many people that i might give advice to (it is only online i do this shit, 4chan, at times)

but yea, if i make a change, i feel fulfilled, problem?

you might do your bed one day or actually do one chore and then pat your back after and say "i deserve this drug/beer/bad habbit"

everybody does this, except i feel like mine isnt as destructive
>>
I am killing myself tomorrow night. I guarantee that you can't talk me out of it.
>>
>>27565064
long story short, single raised by mom, poor, live on country side, dad isnt to be seen for years since he was abusive, bad but good child hood(mom was very good at hiding things) get teenager, do drugs, mom says baad bad boy, bigger brother is druglord(sorta with gang, find out later) do more drugs, live on the streets for a while, fight to much, drugs regulare, become dealer, deal, no real friends fml and no plays to stay, mom gets cancer, mom dies, step father runs after me trying to get a good punch in, brother goes mental into drugs and fucks up alot, family splits even more, none left. Im suicidal, dead, and have a brain disfunction cus i OD'd and almost died of spice, live shitty life do nothing, hate depressed, before i kill myself find out there is one thing i havent tried to make myself happy yet, is taking care of myself,

start gym, stop smoking, stop drugs, stop bad eating habbits/drinking, workout daily, eat good, take care of apartment and myself and gf, get life back on track after months, so does my brother boom lala, happy life
>>
>>27565205
I wont, kill yourself, my words might only delay this, the only thing that can stop this is yourself or someone that knows you. If i was around you and knew about this, i would stop you, and turn your life around, but i cant like this anon
>>
>>27565205
If you're gonna go, which we can't change, can we have a story? I'm interested, this won't escalate into some "but why don't you do X" bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 528x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 528x352
ok so ive been messaging this girl for a little bit and at somepoint i just stopped, mostly cause evertime i wanted to i back out because i was too scared/didnt feel like it was the right time. Well back then we where talking about going to this convention in june and i still want to go with her. Problem is that she has a boyfriend now and now i feel like she might not even message me back. I triedto message her recently a few weeks ago but she didnt answer. Keep in mind that my only communication with her is snapchat and we live in the same state but pretty far
>>
OP

I'm literally the most lazy unmotivated depressed shit in the world.

I know how to make lots of money. I can. I can literally devote most of my work day to it, it would take me a few years to have a massive safety net. There's no secret to it, I'm just so fucking lazy/incapable of focusing. Tired all the time.

Should I just end it all fampai? I mean,I really hate myself for this shit. Why can't I fucking get motivated. I should be studying to go back to Uni this fall (19, dropped Uni two years ago), I should be programming, should be doing something since I'm a fat poor fuck who can't hold a job/no will to hold said job, I literally break down like a baby sometimes (supposedly extreme anxiety and ADHD according to psychs).

Help.
>>
>>27565360
If your only connection with her is snapchat, you are most likely very well to go as long as you dont spam her inbox every min(this sucks, but wait 5 min inbetween some, or the convo will die real fast and nothing intresting, also dont fucking pose like a faggot in the pics)

You should just message her, the more you wait the more weird some stuff might get, message her casually as well like there has been nothing huge going around.

Also if she has a bf which lives nearby and its fresh(1-2 months) they most likely wont break up for another few months unfortunately, but if friendship is wat you seek, then no probs
>>
>>27565318
No problem, I'll tell you.

I've battled depression all my life, and it's simply taken over to the point that I'm too tired to fight it anymore. I've also had gender dysphoria/gender identity disorder for as long as I can remember, and nothing I can do will get rid of it. I've finally come to terms that I am trans, and I'd rather die then continue to live "normally" or to transition and become a tranny freak.

That's it really. You are the last person I will ever speak to on 4chan, so farewell anon.
>>
>>27565420
This is most likely because you lack energy. You sound very close to me before i wanted to end myself. The energy wont come unless you eat more nutritions(not spelling correctly, just writing down shit asap to help). Like add more fruit instead of a chocolate inbetween, instead of a extra soda, take one glass of water before you go for one, change it up, if you're going to have bad habits, make yourself reward it, "im gonna go get a cola, but gotta drink one glass of water first" etc.

trust me, i had nothing left, and no own mind or personality, i even paid my friends to go buy me pizza.

after i ate better and worked out, everything in my life changed(its harsch and hard to hear this) but this will most likely help you out in ALL of your aspects. Let me tell you, i dindu nothing for 2 years, besides game and eat, not even go to the stores.

Now, i study, have a gf, cook, clean, workout(gym and muay thai) Game(on a high level) hangout with friends and take care of the rest of my family i got left, and more to come.

If you want any further advice, keep asking
>>
>>27565434

Yeah at this point in time, id rather not try to get into a relationship with her, because of past fuckups and the fact that shes one of the few people who shares my interests so id rather not mess it up trying to ask her out
>>
>>27565506
Then if you got nothing to fight for, try eating healthy and work out for 1 month. If you do this(without cheating or making excuses), feel free to kill yourself. But unless you tried this, you are just idiot, you dont want to be happy. If this doesnt work, kill yourself, but you will most likely be a glad tranny.
>>
>>27565529
Thanks anon I really appreciate this. The idea of working out completely went over my head. Maybe I'll try to get back into boxing and lose some weight. I did quit my job which sucked, but maybe I'll go back to programming Android apps and make some money here and there.

Fuck dude I gotta shape up.
>>
>>27565557
Sounds good, but dont live in the past, or you wont get any future, you will have a harder time enjoying yourself in life, and this will become a bad habbit.
With that i dont say "Just try to fuck her anon" nope. But dont sit and grudge over past shits, this is a diffrent person and diffrent feelings.
>>
>>27565609
Yeah shape up, but dont put to much on your head, chillout to start with, by start boxing or gymming. Dont skip cardio, but start of with easy as 5-10 min on crosstrainer(if you gonna hit the gym)

Or boxing in general is great. No need to rush a job, rush to become a better you(faggot speech, but truth) when you feel like you can handle both, go for it.
But body first then real life
>>
>>27565573
I've been working out for the past 4 years, and eating healthy for over a year.

Bye.
>>
>>27565673
post a picture of your belly/arms/legs, and let me see
>>
>>27565673
Not him but why not just be content sittig around and playing mmos and watching anime forever. Due to reasons I won't go into I will likely never have sex but I'm content still with just walling myself off for the rest of my existence.
>>
>>27565706
belly just needed if you're shy
>>
>>27565736
Actually got a point, do what you like without thinking of what other thinks(just take care of yourself, energy is very needed in all shits u do, even in watching anime). But yes, he got the right idea of this. Except bad confidence, you gotta make your own comfy place
>>
>>27565506
It's me, the anon you replied to. I just want to wish you a painless passing and hope you can find something in whatever afterlife you believe in, even if just peace and quiet.
>>
OP still here, if noone is still in this thread, i might leave soon and get some sleep(only issue i got left, hard time falling asleep, but that came from my drug OD, so my fault)

Gonna have a resident evil gaming session with friends and have a workout(feel like sharing)
>>
OP Here again, im out robots, good luck in your struggles, dont be a bitch, do something about it.
Good night.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.