[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be real, nigga. How often do you change your pillow case?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1248.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1248.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Be real, nigga.

How often do you change your pillow case?
>4 months
>>
You have to change your pillow case?
>>
Wash all pillow cases once a week, have 4 pillows on my bed I rotate through since they are all different in terms of fluff and firmness
>>
>>27564419
Every 2 weeks, just like for bed sheets.
>>
I've been using the same pillow for 5 years. The case I was monthly
>>
>>27564489
Isn't it flat as fuck?
I've been using this one pillow for about a year now, and already it has gotten flat. I've tried fluffing it with my hands and putting it in the dryer but nothing works. How the hell are you supposed to keep them big and fluffy?
>>
I change it once every 3 months.

Reason: I lay a large towel over my pillows, the texture is just more comfortable.
>>
>>27564645
How the hell are you supposed to keep them big and fluffy?

Ask your mom about her bush.
>>
>>27564821
Very funny m8. Totally original too.
>>
I use a folded blanket as a pillow. I usually wash it whenever I do laundry.
>>
I wash them every two or three weeks. any more than that and everything starts smelling like musky bed head.
>>
File: 1459464064516.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1459464064516.png
191 KB, 419x398
If you change your pillow case more than once every six months, you're a complete fucking normie faggot.

I only change my pillowcases when they get so slick I can see light reflected on them, they smell especially bad, AND I've bled on it multiple times. ALL of these criteria must be fulfilled before I wash the, and my body oil is so potent, so integrated with the fibers of the cotton, that they come out still smelling bad and feeling like the're wet with some foul, slick liquid that has no name.

Washing your blanket? Literally never.

Changing your pillow? Only when it's heavy with your stinking debris and visibly yellowed the shade of your urine.

I can't believe you ridiculous, pathetic faggot-sissies. Seriously? You wash your bedding? You're on on this board AND YOU WASH YOUR FUCKING BEDDING?

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>27564419
I don't use a pillowcase and I sleep on a twin mattress with no sheets, boxspring or frame
My room looks like a drug flophouse
>>
>>27564419
That's fucking disgusting. I do my bedding every 5-7 days. Two days on one side of the pillow, two on the other then I switch out to another pair of pillow sheets.
>>
>>27564645
I fucking hate fluffy pillows.
>>
>>27565794

Are you fucking gay or something? What do your pillows need to be clean for? So mommy doesn't yell at you when she inspects your room for pee-pee bottles?
>>
I don't even have a pillow case on my pillow. I've used it for 2 years this way. I have changed my sheets only maybe once.
>>
I dunno, my mom cleans my room and changes my bed. 22 btw
>>
>>27565613
That sounds really hot desu please stop.
>>
>>27564419
Still using the same pillow I got when I moved up to a "Big Boy Bed" when I was 6
So that's the same pillow for 29 years
I change the pillow case on the first of the month, sheets also
Still using the same comforter and blanket, same bed frame and same mattress and box spring
No, I no longer live at home, it's just comforting to have this one constant in my always changing life
>>
>>27568414
Grow the fuck up. The only constant in your life is the cock that occupies your anal cavity. You fucking piece of shit. Do you still need a kiss from mommy before you fall asleep? I'll let you in. Your mom fucking hates you. I don't even know you and I already hate you. You have no one else to blame for cucking you but youself. You put the dick in your ass and you keep it there.
>>
>>27564419
I heard that black people leave a dark shade on their pillow cases because some of their black skin rubs off onto the pillow.
>>
>>27569168
You're kinda retarded
>>
>>27569205
Well, no one wants to talk about it.

I just think it's a little weird. Maybe these people are more different to us than we originally expected.
>>
every 1 to 2 weeks typically. sometimes more often.
>>
>>27569254
>people
Heh
There is not one nigger in my fap folder that doesn't end up with skeet in her eyes by pure white sperms.
>>
>>27569254
No, I mean you're literally retarded if you think skin color works like that, regardless of race.
>>
>>27564419
>change the pillow case
Wait we are supposed to do this?
>>
I try to change it monthly.
But recently, that hasn't happened.
Too damn busy...
>>
Have fun killing your neck posture with your Jewish bed essentials.
>>
>>27564645
You don't. You buy other.
>>
>>27564419
Back in my late teens, I'd go for 2 months at a time without washing my sheets. Though they never looked like that because I showered daily. In my early 20s, I washed my sheets every 4-6 weeks. Now that I'm married, my wife does them once a week or so.
>>
No wonder you guys have acne
>>
Every 2 days. 3 at most.

This is the one thing that I never understand about some of you guys. You say you don't shower, you don't cut your hair, you stink, you don't exercise....all because you "don't care about what normies think".

I'm one of the least normie guys here and I think being disgusting is downright uncomfortable. Bad smells, that awful greasy feeling, the whole body feeling like shit because of lack of proper exercise...I just do things to alleviate pains, to make my life less annoying.
>>
>>27564419
why do you shit on your pillow mate?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.