[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just got my kratom order from online what am I in for? whats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: kratom.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
kratom.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
just got my kratom order from online

what am I in for?
whats kratom like?
>>
can someone compare kratom to weed and alcohol?

how is it different? how is it similar?

i have to give up drinking to lose fat, and my weed tolerance is really high, and i'm not going to use concentrates
>>
>>27564230
it basically sucks and its totally unstudied

only good thing is that it c9sts so little but you still have to ingest nasty powder
>>
Should've just taken a tolerance break, dumbass. A month does it for most and restores tolerance for weed, instead buying into stupid hard drugs.
>>
>>27564230
It's good the first time, really euphoric, but after that I found that eating more got me sick and eating less was not a good high.
>>
>>27564258
kratom is an opiate so it's relaxing and euphoric, not even memeing you. unless your tolerance is really high then you just feel really sleepy. dont eat for like 12+ hours before taking it, take some magnesium after or fiber so you poop otherwise youll be constipated.

alcohol/weed just make you feel slow in my humble opinion. nothing like an opiate, even a weak one. opiates just make you feel happiness mang
>>
Only could ever get a little buzz out of it. Never got 'high' off it. the buzz is pretty comfy. you feel nice and relaxed.

The powder is disgusting to swallow. If you want to get serious about it, i highly recommend getting a pill thing to put them into capsules. I cannot fathom how hard it is to eat. I would take a huge spoonful then chug some orange juice to get it down.

2bh, i would just get into opiates if you want that kind of high.
>>
I just ordered some also, planning on making it into a tea, that should taste alright, or maybe buy capsules. Or taking it with peanut butter would probably be fine. Maeng Daa is the kind i got, that's supposed to be the best.
>>
>>27564665
It's not an opiate.

OP,

It tastes like shit, will make you feel sick and will give you a very slight feeling of relaxation. 2/10 drug.
>>
>kratom
Its shit.
Barely any mental effects compared to booze and pot and basically just gives you stomach cramps.
The only plus about is its legal.
Should've just bought some shrooms or pot OP.
>>
if you really want to get high as hell for a few bucks, buy some dextromethorphan cough medicine

not something to be used more than once every month or two, but it can be good
>>
The effects are OK, although real opiates are definitely better. I mainly doslike it because I have to take at least 15g of powder and the only way to do this (no capsuling machine and don't feel getting one is worth the money) is to bomb it in rolling papers. Swallowing 15-30 rather large, powder filled paper balls makes be nauseous after the first 8 or so and then it takes like 2h until the shitty feeling in my stomach and the "kratom burps" subside. All in all it's too much trouble for me, I'd rather get some H off the darknet once a year.
>>
Wanna try this shit without getting v&. Y'all just proxy up or do you just find it on ebay?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.