[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Passive Woman Rating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: whorewalking.jpg (107 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
whorewalking.jpg
107 KB, 540x810
All guys should do this.

Whenever I see an attractive girl/woman (age doesn't matter)

If they are displaying body language like they are entitled to special treatment because of their looks (prancing, making faces, no spatial awareness - walking wherever they want expecting others to move)

This is when I passively rate them.

It's simple, once they walk by, but are still in earshot - I simply say something along the lines of "eh, she's like a 6.5/10 at most" If she looks back I will look at the nearest male and act like I was telling him like he was my friend.

If there are no other males around I will pull out my phone and pretend I was telling someone on the other line.

Try this sometime and watch how they correct themselves. It's like magic.

Fucking whores, they will learn.
>>
>>27564118
You should film this and upload it as a "social experiment"
>>
>>27564118

Fucking whores. I approve this message OP.
>>
File: ClintonGunControl.jpg (113 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
ClintonGunControl.jpg
113 KB, 900x600
>>27564118

How dare you not yield to her 100% she deserves it compared to your pathetic white male disgusting existence!!!
>>
I don't think that will be effective, but I do know what you mean.

One time at college for about six months I counted how many times the person in front of me, in one of those long continuous lines that has to hold the door for the person behind them, DIDN'T hold the door for me. 80% women. Women just think doors magically open in front of them so they can keep texting.

I fucking hate the entire gender. They are spoiled daddy's little girls down to the core. It's bred into them from birth.

Just look at their basic body language. Limp-wristed, weak, floppy, slow, languid. fffffffucking horrible. Half the human race is a bunch of defective babies who think being weak, slow, and stupid is their birthright.
>>
>>27564329

Fuck off Miranda, you whore
>>
Ahahahahahahahahah
>>
File: 21dfw91.jpg (32 KB, 639x531) Image search: [Google]
21dfw91.jpg
32 KB, 639x531
Mischievous brah
>>
>>27564336
+Linda Calhoun
>who think being weak, slow, and stupid is their birthright.
It was their birthright biologically because men would make sure they were taken care of. In the wake of the feminist waves, they are entitled now to be the opposite yet still receive the privileges that were supposed to be exclusive to an inferior gender.

>women can vote
>to imply being a homemaker is now offensive to women
>women are running for high political office
>women are becoming corporate executives
>the male and female gender roles are blended into the modern woman
>women do better in school than men
>women graduate college more than men

But
>you must still give up your seat for a woman
>you must hold the door for a woman
>women are saved first in a crisis
>the mother is the most powerful parent

Men accept it because they have to. How else will they get laid? You're just a virgin loser if you don't accept it. The age of men is over, women realized their power over the world and admit their position blatantly as though it weren't sexism.
>>
Gods work my dude
>>
>>27564118
They'll learn that some gross beta judged them? Somehow i doubt they will care.
>>
>>27564336
Sounds like you sound entitled bro.
>>
>>27564710
Sounds like it sounds like you sound like he sounds like he sounds like he sounds entitled bro
>>
>>27564560

Can you point me to the specific laws on the books that require these things?
>>
"nah bro, definitely a 5"
"are you blind? did you even look at the face?"
>>
>>27564785

Bullshit

That's true though
>>
>>27564679
You severely underestimate how insecure most women are.
>>
>>27564118
>If they are displaying body language like they are entitled to special treatment because of their looks (prancing, making faces, no spatial awareness - walking wherever they want expecting others to move)

This shit makes me mad and even more when other males do as they please expecting her to notice them
>>
>>27564118

>Autism: the post

Get a load of this beta faggot
>>
>>27564679
>>27564843

lol white knight losers, keep defending them im sure theyll let you in their pussy one day :^)
>>
>>27564803
Are you sure you're not basing your idea of how "crises" are handled on stuff that supposedly happened during the Edwardian era?

Also, my parents shared power equally because they weren't toxic people.
>>
>>27564843
you are nothing but a whore Cassie
>>
File: 1453866348568.png (49 KB, 492x489) Image search: [Google]
1453866348568.png
49 KB, 492x489
>>27564118
I like it when women act like this,as long as they're not being to bitchy about things, compared to the opposite of being non-feminine snot nose retard
>>
>>27564945

you like it when woman act like entitled cunts?

what a fucking cuck
>>
File: trick.gif (193 KB, 523x389) Image search: [Google]
trick.gif
193 KB, 523x389
>>27564816
This.
And the fact that you are so casually judging her poorly will make her perceive you as having a higher value than her, the way women form perception is based much more heavily on social consensus than men. What is truly devilish about this strategy is that you are using proxy males to create the illusion of consensus, effectively doubling the social proof factor.
>>
>>27564118
This has the potential to outshine the practice gf meme, roasties about to get btfo!
>>27564843
Hi tumblr.
>>
>>27565172
>can't handle ice queens

>calls me a cuck
>>
Well I dunno about all that OP, but if I see a knockout girl that makes me lose my breath, I'll say "Nah, she's actually not that attractive" the MOMENT I see that, her flaws get amplified and I stop being beta.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.