[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just ate a whole gallon of ice cream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: wojakk.png (5 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
wojakk.png
5 KB, 238x212
why do I do this? it's never worth it.
>>
File: FUCK SUBJECTS.png (39 KB, 1140x239) Image search: [Google]
FUCK SUBJECTS.png
39 KB, 1140x239
>>27564019
PUT YOUR STUPID FUCKING SUBJECT IN THE COMMENT SECTION YOU FUCKING NIGGER. I HAD TO OPEN YOUR SHITTY THREAD JUST TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ATE A GALLON OF, FAGGOT. CAPS LOCK BECAUSE ALL I FEEL IS ANGER
>>
File: Rosalina.full.1740212.jpg (289 KB, 600x737) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina.full.1740212.jpg
289 KB, 600x737
Well op i just bought a bucket of ice cream from low price deal store.
>>
>>27564019
I eat a large stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut

It's so tasty for the 15 minutes, then your stomach hurts, feels bloated and my whole body feels greasy after it.

I also eat the dozen donuts from DD to reward myself.

Food is what I look forward to in life
>>
>eat till I don't even enjoy the food and feel like utter fucking shit
iktftbqhwys
>>
>>27564019
Prolly because you're like me and the sensation of overeating is the only source of pleasure you have in your life.
>>
>>27564134
Tap on it or hover over it and you can see the full title bitch
>>
File: homeofthebrave.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
homeofthebrave.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
your sacrifice won't be forgotten
>>
>>27564278
I know that's supposed to work but it doesn't for me, probably because I'm a faggot.
>>
>>27564246
this post gave me heartburn
>>
>>27564272
Sandra is a pretty name
>>
go exercise now
>>
It isn't.

I finally stopped months ago. Now I prepare all my meals the night before. raw and cooked veggies and beans, raw unsalted nuts and seeds, raw fruits, and cooked brown rice and steel cut oats. 1900 calories a day. Also b12 k2 d&d7 iodine and zinc supplements.

You'll feel so much better anon if you do this. Also do mild cardio like walks, do some yoga and do some swimming.
>>
>>27564134
>2edgy5me

original fucking comment
>>
>>27564019
>>27564246

>tfw I can eat a whole large stuffed crust Pizza Hut pizza and still have room for a half gallon of cookies & cream blue bell ice cream

I started watching what I eat about a month ago and feel a little better though
>>
>>27564019
protip: ice cream is the easiest food to purge

it tastes like happy coming up
>>
How the fuck can you eat an ENTIRE gallon of ice cream? Like I can eat a gallon of 'cream in a week or two, but not in one day. That's fucked.
>>
>tfw eating icecream and cinnamon crunch
>>
>>27565728
>tfw eating vanilla ice cream with Reese's Puffs crunched in

Tastes weigh better than Reese's ice cream tbqhwyf
>>
File: wojak.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>27565728
>>27565858
>tfw just started a 60-day vegan diet and have to wait 2 months to try these
>>
File: haunted-mask-2.jpg (54 KB, 335x500) Image search: [Google]
haunted-mask-2.jpg
54 KB, 335x500
>>27565677
>I can eat a gallon of 'cream in a week or two, but not in one day
NORMIE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fuck you KIKE mods, is that not enough content for you? do you get more shekels the more content per thread
>>
>Buy an entire box of snack cakes
>Eat them all in 10mins
>>
>>27566486
>buy a box of 10 ice cream sandwiches
>eat them all in an hour
>>
>>27566811
>Listening to the Free Beer and Hotwings Show
>Producer Joe tells a story about how after the show the day before he went to the store and bought a back of mini soy ice cream sandwiches
>He ate them all in the car on his way home
>Can relate, feel good knowing a normie does something similar
>They berate him as if he burned down a preschool

Oh ;_;
>>
File: peped.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
peped.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>27567090
>Listening to the Free Beer and Hotwings Show
stopped reading
>>
>>27567285
>Not listening to FBHW on your way to wageslavedom

Fuck off
>>
File: dtgjedtj.jpg (55 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
dtgjedtj.jpg
55 KB, 539x960
i've had a binge eating disorder since i was like 6 i just lift now so i don't become morbidly obese
>>
>>27567323
>lifting
>burning calories
pick one
>>
>>27567428
resistance training burns calories. this cannot be disputed lol
>>
>>27567309
>current year
>listening to the podcast Jew

Listen to language tapes fampai. Better use of your time. I've been doing Japanese for 2 years, and am starting to get the hang of it.

When Western civilization cucks itself into oblivion, I'll be able to function in based Japan.
>>
>>27564019
Gotta fill that hole in your life up somehow
>>
>>27567477
I listen to it on the radio because my car's cigarette lighter and cd player are both broken
>>
Mr. Candybar doesn't judge you Chad, Mr. Candybar likes you just the way you are. Look how yummy and sweet he is.
>>
>just ate 6 pieces of pizza
>dropped the other two on the floor and my dog ate them
>tfw
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.