[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's holding you back from being a Chad, /r9k/? I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: KB5o6Ui.jpg (59 KB, 606x479) Image search: [Google]
KB5o6Ui.jpg
59 KB, 606x479
What's holding you back from being a Chad, /r9k/?

I would be a Chad if

>I wasn't 5'5
>I didn't have purple bags under my eyes
>Clear skin would help
>>
>wasn't non-white
>>
>>27563938
Thin hair, jaw too much extended.
>>
File: 1457840302346.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457840302346.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
If I wasn't beta as fuck.
>>
Receding chin.
>>
File: 1456599442350.jpg (91 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
1456599442350.jpg
91 KB, 640x675
Pretty much everything. I've got it all, I'm a manlet, autist, ugly, meek. For me to be chad I'd have to be my completely opposite.
>>
>>27563938
>balding
>yellow teeth
>small dick
>26 y/o virgin
>ugly
>acne
>several mental illnesses and frequent panic attacks
>0(zero) friends
>boring
but worst of all I can't hold a conversation at all, I can't be witty, when I open my mouth it's game over, people immediately see I'm an autistic beta
>>
>>27563938
>being fat
>having cystic acne
>dark circles under eyes
>weak jaw
>shitty teeth
>too intimidating for others
>6 inch benis
>>
>only 5'8.5
>balding
>depressing baggy eyes
>thick nose
>nigger lips
>acne
>tiny flaccid dick
>only 6.25 hard
>size 9 shoe
>girl but
>anterior pelvic tilt
>big forehead
>severe social anxiety
>big pores on nose
>circumcised
>body acne
>slightly recessed jaw
>can't grow beard

I have many limiters t b h
>>
>manlet
that's all
>>
File: 1458028368382.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1458028368382.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
>>27563938
So you would be Chad if you were 5'4
>>
>>27564908
Would you be able to specifically describe a panic attack please?
>>
Cystic acne in my teen years that has developed into ugly scarring on my chest, back, and face
Along with a severe lack of social skills and no place to improve them
>>
>>27564671
Many keks were had at that picture.
>>
File: 1457435663056.jpg (60 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1457435663056.jpg
60 KB, 960x944
My acne was that bad but when you were the only one with that it was doomed.
>>
File: image.jpg (389 KB, 1600x1196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
389 KB, 1600x1196
>>27563938
I'd be a Stacy if I didn't have back acne and hair. Well also the confidence but whatever.

I could be so stylish except I don't know where to start. I have the funds and the nice figure for it but I'm plain boring Jane
>>
I'm a 5'6 spiclet, I was doomed from the start, my skin used to be okay but its been shit for the past 3 years, all I want now is just clear skin, fuck all of you faggots
>>
File: quest_for_capital_by_johnsu.jpg (148 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
quest_for_capital_by_johnsu.jpg
148 KB, 1280x800
I would be a chad if

> no acne scars
> not gay
> taller than 5'10
> could play sports and be a jock.
>>
>>27565265
Drown yourself you fucking hag
>>
I look like a fucking jew
>>
4cuck /r9k/ truly is cancer
>>
don't want to be one desu
>>
Autism. If it wasn't for autism I would have ended up as a hyper Chad and I'm not even exaggerating.

>used to be /fit/
>Elementary and Jr. High spent in Tae Kwon Do
>worked out all throughout highschool, was usually the only student in the weightroom at lunch
>played football and rugby in highschool (I sucked and was a complete social autist, actually was given an award by the coaches because they felt bad for me lol)
>6'3"
>Strong, defined jawline
>blonde full head of hair
>parents both highly successful
>highly intelligent
>>
>>27563938
Was there ever an answer to what the fuck that thing was, on the right of the pic?
>>
>>27563938
How do I get rid of the purple bags under my eyes anyway?
>>
>>27565147
>my sense of self spirals out of control
>reality feels much much realer in very scary way
>my sense of self disassociates
>I try to distract myself and return to normality by desperately concentrating on something anything
I live in fear of my next panic attack every day. I've never felt more frightened in my life.
>>
>>27565958
Look at your parents and siblings. If it's inherited there's nothing you can do about it. If it's just puffiness then try cold spoons on them in the morning and then massaging the bags gently round with a moisturiser to shift any fluid that's gathered there.

You might have really thin under eye skin and so the veins show through as a bluish colour, in which case a dermatologist can get rid of the veins for you. The structure of your face may just mean that you have more hollowness under your eyes than most and therefore you have dark bags. Hyperpigmentation is another cause but there's not much research on this.
>>
>>27565775

At least you are attractive
>>
>>27565860
It's a cropped picture of a /fa/ meet up, all of them were really awkward looking, except for one Chad that was there.

P.S
His neck isn't Photoshoped
>>
>>27566464
Not anymore. I'm chubby and look like a dirty homeless person. And it didn't help me when I was, throughout my life no one has ever liked me due to my severe social awkwardness.
>>
>slightly chubby
>none-white
>my hands haven't changed since i was 10 for some odd reason
>am 25 but look 17
>suffering from mental illness
>have below average dick

all in all, im like a 5, maybe more on a good day but that's obviously not enough
>>
>>27566007
>psychologist tells me everyone can suffer from panic attacks
>i agree but not on the level of losing your fucking mind
>she says anyone can experience that

bullshit, my nervous system is not where is should be
>>
>under 6' manlet (5'10")
>hard-gainer (otter-mode is best I can do)
>over 30
>not sociable enough (though not completely friendless)
>can't find a job no matter how hard I try
>light brown eyes instead of blue or green
>spic
>moved back in with parents
>don't have own car, motorcycle or even own place to live
>only instrument I play is bass and I suck at it

other than living with parents and no job thing, it doesn't really bother me much
>>
>>27566992
>tfw 28
>NEET
>living on bux
>seriously considering moving back with parents

I am about to become a meme desu ne
>>
Honestly, my small dick. That's all. I'm a manlet, i'm somewhat 6/10, but i'm fine with that. My dick size ruin everything, makes me look at myself like i'm below every guy
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.