[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw skinny as fuck Women hate skeletons right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1443193776988.jpg (81 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1443193776988.jpg
81 KB, 500x600
>tfw skinny as fuck
Women hate skeletons right?
>>
>>27563822
I like skeletons. Usually only white ones though.
>>
>Tfw short and thick from being a union construction worker
>shaved head and not white with strong masculine features

When I clean up I can't tell if I look really good or awful. I find qts looking at me though.
>>
>>27563843
will you be my skeleton master?
>>
>>27563940
I'm not really good at the whole...m dealing with people thing.
>>
I think I'm ugly but I'm a skeleton and some women like that. It's kind of like for any outlier in body type or whatever aesthetic, there will be a % of women who like that. Not all women like super fit guys, some do. Some like power lifters, some like fat guys, and some like skeletons. It just is what it is.

Personally I think slightly overweight guys who naturally have that body type (not skinny fat) are the most attractive, or even fat but not obese guys.

But uh for me being a skeleton is who I am at this point and I don't want to be fit but I can't put on weight so whatever. I just roll with it.

You'll be okay man if you have okay facial aesthetics, and if not meh just grow a beard. And if you can't do that then your life will be lasting torment until you die. But hey, that's skeleton life.
>>
>>27563843
>>27563989
I'm Yvette twice....wow.
>>
>>27563989
But I'm not a person, I'm a skelly silly. A skelly with a big cock.
>>
>>27564018
Yeah I don't really have sex. Body issues.
>>
>>27564007
But you got married or divorced between posts. Damn. And then had a sex change and changed your name.
>>
>>27564038
Are you comfortable with being in the same room and quietly enjoying each others presence and warmth?
>>
>>27564067
Possibly....

Made with 100% oregano comments.
>>
i guess i'd rather be a skelly than fat, all things considered
it's nice being able to do pull-ups, even if it's only because there's so little to lift
>>
>>27564155
Then lets do it anon. but first I need to vet you, say we are in the room. What media do you consume?
>>
>>27564203
Books or Youtube. I don't have cable and don't care for radio. Maybe a magazine if it's interesting.
>>
I'm a skelly, it sucks. People have no problem calling you skinny, whereas it's pretty rude to call someone fat.
I can't lift because I don't take in calories well, so I basically just get skinnier. At least of you are fat you can lift and it burns fat and builds muscle.
>>
>>27564289
I approve of your choices, My media of choice is a book, maybe something historical. You're okay, you should email me [email protected]
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.