[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want some advice on my huge internal conflict about possibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (4 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 266x190
I want some advice on my huge internal conflict about possibly breaking up with my gf but I don't wanna type out the story unless someone will listen to me.

Will one of you guys out there please listen?
>>
Pls robots. I was once like you
>>
K (this comment is original )
>>
>breaking up with my gf
>my gf

I could listen, but why? I have no experience with these matters
>>
>>27563566
recently broke up with a girl, it hurts but it was best for both of us in the long run

now i'm back to being ignored by all girls kek
>>
>>27563756
Well in short I've been a lonely robot all my life, stumbled on a lonely girl, we've been together for 2 years, she loves me and is devoted, I am devoted to her. But she doesn't "get" or like any of the stuff I talk about, and we don't share the same sense of humour or anything else that I value. But she's so attached and if I broke up with her it would shatter her. I don't want to hurt her when my prevailing image of her is her looking up at me and saying I make everything better.

And I don't know if it wouldn't shatter me too. We have no one but each other. I'd just go back to being all alone again. But I can't make myself love her..
>>
>>27563853
Were you conflicted like me? How does it feel to be back to the lonely robot life? Do you regret your decision?
>>
> HEY EVERYONE IM OP AND I HAVE FEMALE ATTENTION LOOK AT ME!! A GIRL ACTUALLY WANTS TO FUCK ME HAHAHA YOU LOSERS! !!!

> BUT IM TOO GOOD FOR HER !! HAHA SEE YOU LOSERS IM THAT GOOD IM TOO GOOD FOR EVEN A GIRL!!

> YOU GUYS DONT HAVE GIRLS BUT IM TOO GOOD FOR EVEN A GIRL HAHAHA IM JUST TOO DAMN ALPHA IM BREAKING UP WITH HER IM THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!

fuck off
>>
>>27563876
break up with her and see how long it takes for you to beg her to come back lmao
>>
ITT op's blog
>>
>>27563876

listen you gay little cunt..

your gf isnt supposed to be your "friend"

youre just supposed to fuck her, and have her make you food

you're not supposed to talk to her about your sonic fanfiction and your faggy little "stuff" to talk about

kill yourself 2bh
>>
>>27563898
I dunno where I said but thank you for the bump and I hope it makes others notice and try and help me
>>
Leave, you wretched Norman.
>>
>>27563945
I want to love someone and understand them, I have that stuff with her but we aren't compatible I fear
>>
>>27563987
AHHAHAHAHAAAA

girls are incapable of "love" its all just made up fairytale shit anyway

if she gets your dick hard then be thankful and stfu with your little emotional "love and understand" faggotry
>>
>>27564012
How many gfs have you had? Do you move on very easily?
>>
>>27563566
greentext it Cody, I'm interested and have actually touched a girl on occasion
>occasional robots are still robots
>>
>>27564025

1 serious and nope sadly i dont.... but i can tell you all this "love and understanding" is just bullshit, and the older you get the more you understand how much bullshit it is.

What do you exactly feel she doesn't "understand" ?
>>
>>27563876
rofl where are you from? kuku land?

Listen you fucking little virgin faggot, the reality is no girl gives a shit about your "wah wah muh robtot shes not robot" stfu, you think some girl cares about your gay little pedophile hobbies?

You'll be looking for a long time to find someone who wants to sit around sweating shitposting about niggers for 15hrs a day then crying about how bad life is rofl, women aren't there to sit and talk about "muh feelings muh robot muh acne" just make sure to fuck her good and stfu

fucking clueless faggot
>>
>>27564099
She doesn't get any humour that isn't Facebook macro type humour or puns. She doesn't watch anything bar soaps, not even movies. Her favourite artist is Kesha and she doesn't like anyone else.

She's just kind of.. stunted. Like she has no real interests. She tries to feign interest in my work (writing for local paper) but she can't really form a coherent thought about it. It's just kind of deflating to be trying to love each other through this massive pane of glass
>>
>>27564191
Needing to be different to click is a meme Lorraine, there must have been something you liked about her to start with?
People do grow apart though.
>>
>>27564237
I liked her because she liked me. I'd never gotten female attention of any kind before.
>>
>>27564191

Well is she attractive?

Most girls have pleb interests and tastes in music etc.. its only natural..

if you're expecting to find someone with very similar tastes, and find them physically attractive, it might be a very difficult and lonely life.

If you want to risk it/ can do without sex or you feel she doesnt do anything for you anymore in terms of sex or romance or even companionship...

then why are you asking us faggot? dump the bitch if she does nothing for you.

IMO i'd just keep fucking her if she still makes your dick hard.

You only realise how much you miss sex after you dont have it for a few months/years

Remember the cunt would probably drop you at the first sight of a better deal too.

Meeting up with new girls can be difficult, unless it comes easy to you...

What kind of music do you like?
>>
>>27564263
Ah, I know that feel Shawn.
I had a kid with my first gf, with her 10yrs.
Been single for 5yrs now, feelsbadman.jpg, be careful bro. Get a new chick before blowing her out would be my advice or prepare for the pain.
>>
>>27564330
Oh sex doesn't mean much to me. It's more the emotional pain I'd worry about. And the pain I'd cause her would be difficult to live with, even if the cynic in me agrees she'd drop me for someone else. Yes she's attractive

>>27564348
That would be the best plan but it scares me to emotionally betray someone so devoted to me like that. I just worry I'd do this and realise I'm dreaming up a girl I'll never meet and regret it
>>
>>27564429
>It's more the emotional pain I'd worry about. And the pain I'd cause her would be difficult to live with, even if the cynic in me agrees she'd drop me for someone else.

I dont think she wants you to date her out of pity..

You are a faggot my friend.

Just end your life 2bh
>>
>>27563566
/adv/ is

>>>/adv/
that way
>>
>>27564429
True Ashley, if you wait for miss-100% then miss-95% will pass you by.
Nothing and no-one is perfect.
Does she love you do you think?
How old are you both?
>>
>>27564576
She loves me entirely and proves it in action everyday. We are both 22

And I think you are right and this thread has made me reflect that the unfulfillment is really in me and my robot life and I'm unfairly projecting that onto her.
>>
>>27564617

> robot

> has gf

seriously, get the fuck out
>>
>>27564617
It is hard to be happy with someone when you aren't happy with everything else. Maybe try finding some shit you like doing together? Must be something in all the world?

>>27564677
This is a lie, i would justify that statement but your name is Israel, go shill somewhere else motherfucker and leave the goyim-bots alone
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.