[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1433993144266.jpg (293 KB, 841x1237) Image search: [Google]
1433993144266.jpg
293 KB, 841x1237
How do we save Europe?
>>
>>27563210
You cant they are all fucked, start calling it Eurabia get use to that, why would we want to save them anyway?
>>
>>>/pol/

fuck off Bush

>original bant
>>
File: tips-fedora.jpg (39 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tips-fedora.jpg
39 KB, 479x720
>I make political threads on the neet virgin board, because I'm very concerned about a place where I don't live
>>
>>27563210
The rot goes too deep, all we can do is damage control.
>>
>>27563210
By letting in more muslims. Islam is the only cure for the left fascism and feminism which is destroying Europe right now.
>>
File: 1459306446328.png (406 KB, 1180x450) Image search: [Google]
1459306446328.png
406 KB, 1180x450
>>27563242
Lend us Trump pls
>>
Fucking eurofags, Deutschland will get bored of having too many vermin and cleanse the continent as they always do.

The fourth reich actually came to pass, it's called the UN
>>
Kill all muslims.
>>
>>27563210
by going back to /pol/

>>>/pol/

nb
>>
They need to suffer with their choices a lot to finally see what they have done, but then it will be too late.

Only way would be if EU was "luck" to lots of bombing happen within 2 months. This way they would stop the refugees from coming in and there would be generalized hate
>>
strong correlation between neetdom and pol-tier politics is strong
>>
>>27563210
The first step is to make America great again.
Then strengthen our ties with Russia and China.
Then commit genocide on the arabs
>>
>>27563210
Sauce on pic?

Also countdown until the rage and fear of white european men turns into cucking fetish.
>>
>>27563210
Americlap here.

I'll be going on vacation with some family to Finland pretty soon to meet my relatives. What's it like there? How is it compared to the rest of Europe?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x213
Why are robots so concerned about something they can't control and yet so nonchalant about getting themselves straight?
It's always someone else's fault.
If you put this amount of righteous anger into something you could change (i.e yourself), you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>27563909

How do you mean sauce just google German cucks.
>>
>>27563210
Moar?

Muslim rapes turn me on
>>
>>27563980

From Germany yes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.