[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is pussy so powerful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o4dng2H5qT1qkktdno1_1280.jpg (137 KB, 1024x1816) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4dng2H5qT1qkktdno1_1280.jpg
137 KB, 1024x1816
I've never understood why everyone chimps out over pussy. People end their lives over not getting pussy, people take lives for pussy, most men spend all their time, effort, and money on pussy. Most aspirations men have are driven by pussy and not themselves. Guys go crazy over pussy, put pussy on a pedestal, and worship it.

Fucking why? I want pussy too but I don't act like like a freak over it and let it control me.

What's so incredible about it that causes the world so much grief? Can't anyone just fap?

'Durr blame it on biology. we need to spread our seed to survive!'

No we don't, with almost 7 billion people in the world we've adapted to not needing to fuck all the time.
>>
Jesus Christ >that tattoo

>drake_holding_his_hands_out_and_turning_his_head_epitomizing_do_not_want.jpeg

And I don't even mind tattoos, but
>>
>>27562706

Yet you know thousands of dudes would discard their lives to fuck her and.. Idk watch the real world with her?
>>
>>27562661
I don't even understand how you smile stupidly while naked.
Why
>>
>>27562706

The cupcake or the butterfly?
>>
>>27562661
>'Durr blame it on biology. we need to spread our seed to survive!'
But this is exactly the reason.
You have to realize that human societies have evolved farther and faster than our genetics have.

It'll be a while before reproductive imperative dies down a bit, hopefully not too far like some species such as pandas.
>>
sometimes i'm glad i'm a virgin. at least i don't know what i'm missing out on

i'm sure if i got a taste of it i'd be a slave to it like 99% of men
>>
>>27562661
>we've adapted to not needing to fuck all the time
No, we created contraception so that we COULD fuck all the time. The prevailing thought when someone (primarily male) sees someone attractive will be to try to fuck them or imagine fucking them because it is instinct.

We can outgrow this instinct as much as any species can outgrow a basic instinct.
>>
>>27562749
Is there a butterfly? I only see the cup cake.
>>27562742
Her body is good but I can tell by that dumb smile that if I met her irl (lol yeah right) I would know instantly that she is dumb enough to get that tattoo and tbqh that would be a huge turn off, not that she wouldn't ignore me completely.

But anyway I'm not especially attracted to extremely basic hos like that girl.

and yes yes >neckbeard_complaining_about_hot_chick.jpeg

I'm just saying
>>
File: eaweae.jpg (155 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
eaweae.jpg
155 KB, 1080x720
>>27562661
Lack of selfcontrol. I don't even desire it that much that I would pursue it online or offline. I can masturbate more than 14 times a week if given the chance so it is not a libido issue. I just do not feel the desire for random pussy. Maybe I am just lazy. I am also content in being alone.
>no boring gf to give each other validation and to enjoy each other's silent company
>>
>>27562661
Current population numbers have absolutely zero relevance for our inherent reproduction framework.
Men are expendable and are meant to (in this system) beat eachother to death (this needs incentives) over the baby factories which acts as a sort of evolutionary selection. Arguably this system is fucking terrible but it is what we ended up with.
>>
>>27562661

>No we don't, with almost 7 billion people in the world we've adapted to not needing to fuck all the time.

The caveman software doesn't care. Our 200,000 year old instincts don't change after only 100 years of these new, evolutionarily shocking conditions we live in.

Cock in cunt is all there is. It is the basis of almost all that we do as a species. All we are "supposed" to do as far as nature is concerned is fuck and spawn. There is no further goal or objective to this according to the available data.

>>27563029

One day I said that women are the embodiment of nature; nature selects who spawns and who does not. Who does this in our species? Women. This was later said verbatim by Dr. Jordan Peterson and I felt really smug about it being validated by a tenured professor.

So let's pretend there is a "goal" to our cock in cunt programming. We can find the goal by looking at women's overall selection process and seeing what kind of man that women, who as we know are Nature itself in this regard, want to fuck. That man is, to be blunt and simple, a ripped, resource-rich, big dicked murder machine.

So apparently this kind of man is what nature wants to bring about. Nature "made" us a tournament race, and we are trying to outgrow this, but in doing so our social and technological progression causes us to become soft, weak and accepting, while other peoples remain more hard and primal. Soon the hard overtakes the soft and weak.

Back to square one.

Repeat.

Until the next space rock hits us.
>>
File: zengf.jpg (30 KB, 640x798) Image search: [Google]
zengf.jpg
30 KB, 640x798
>>27562661
Congratulations bro you finally found out that we actually live in Matriarchy even though it seems Men pull the strings of the world. Women are literally worse men in almost every aspect but because of pussy and child raising they are actually more powerful. If you want to argue with that just remember that almost every man has been given education and manners from a woman and this goes even beyond your mom but also teachers and friends.
>>
>>27562908
That pic makes me sad for reasons more than one.
>>
Because they made prostitution illegal but kept divorce courts to rape your money.
>>
File: o5rm6gchfeam5l4cxscf.jpg (27 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
o5rm6gchfeam5l4cxscf.jpg
27 KB, 650x366
Who /unic/ here?
>no desire to fuck
>spend free time on intellectual pursuits and hobbys
>more money to spend on myself rather than some roastie whore
>any extra money I do have is donated to worthy causes like abortion (the less roasties in this world the better)
>dont give a fuck about how I look since I don't give a fuck if anyone is attracted to me or not
>save even more money not having to buy new clothes all the time as well as save on water bill since I only shower once a week
>can eat whatever the fuck I want since I'm not concerned about weight
>not concerned with social interaction in the slightest so I mostly keep to myself
>will most likely live this way for the rest of my life and no roastie cunt slut whore will change that
>>
>>27564273
Don't you ever feel lonely? What you do at normal weekend night?
>>
>>27563459
wanst' expecting that from you, cheri
>>
>>27562661
>I've never understood why everyone chimps out over pussy.

This is because you have no sex drive you subhuman. Even robots here that can't get laid want pussy because it is a need/want for the vast majority of men. It's your own damn fault if you are too stupid to get this.
>>
>>27563459
wanst' expecting that from you, cheri
where did you learned that? certanily not from gender studies class

>>27564074
beta
>>
>>27564273
Well, yeah, you'll just Hold your own Herbert.
>>
>>27562742
I really dont think thousands of people would die to fuck a hot girl.

OPs girl is really hot but how dumb would you have to be to end your goddamn life to have a night with her?

I think killing themselves would spare us that kind of thinking in future generations.
>>
>>27564825
>subhuman
Fool, anon ascended humanity and became a disciple of kek, a memelord
>>
>>27564127
You can sue your wife if she refuses to sleep with you
>>
>>27563459
Good post, i fully agree.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.